What will you remember about Tebow as a Jet?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I would say nothing the same thing he did for the Jets.

2. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Are you like... 10 or something? You can't be an adult.

3. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Really? The facts hurt my little Tebow nut.

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

What facts? You presented no facts and brought nothing to debate. You're just trolling. You're not worth the time it's even taking me to reply.

5. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

That fact is Tebow done nothing for the Jets.

6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

As for me being a troll. Not even close it people like u and ur other Tebow balls sucker. When he gone u all will be gone that is a troll.

7. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

You are repeating a self-fulfilling prophecy by disgusting Jet fans who happen to follow Tebow here. I don't know what kind of culture background you are from, but usually fans don't suck athlete's testicles in this country. Unless you can provide evidence that you do suck testicles in your culture, otherwise I think you are very offensive by name calling fans 'balls sucker'. Tebow is still part of this team. Why are you trying to bash a Jet player so hard while name yourself #1 Jets fan? #1 back stabber might be a more suitable name here. Why Jets' locker room keeps on imploding again and again? Maybe back stabbers need to take a look at the mirror.

Back to your question. If Tebow makes no impact in NFL before his retirement, he will be remember as nobody, aka forgotten. If Tebow somehow has minor success somewhere else, it's all up to Jets what Tebow will be remembered. E.g. Gaints fans don't think let Kurt Warner go was a big mistake, because they have had two rings since 2004. But Rams fans will always remember what a big mistake to let him go after 2003. So let's wish everything will work out for Jets and all Jets players. Better everybody be happy. :) Cheers while we are still together. :beer:

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I think it offensive to talk about a BACK UP all the time when he done nothing in this league to even talk about. As for me calling myself #1 Jets Fan that doesn't mean I have to think every Jet player is good.

#8 #1 Jets Fan, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  9. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

How about this, his rib injury gave birth to the Greg McElroy era!!!!

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

He's barely gotten to play so far. Not really time to jump for joy about a Jet player not contributing.

11. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I will remember him for missing that block and giving my Dolphins a blocked punt

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The fake punt against the Colts, the drive in the preseason against CAR (thought we were gonna see some Tebow magic then!), the first MIA game where he flipped two pass rushers at FB.

His time here might not be done though. We could still use him in sub packages and if we don't trade him he could be competing for the starting job this offseason

13. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

I will remember the Jets once again wasting draft picks and wasting a year of Tebow's football career by bring him to NY.

14. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

But Tebow WANTED to go to New York. He actually ASKED for it thinking it would be a good career move off the field as much as on it.

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

He warmed the bench really well.

16. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

Huh? Neither the college of mathematics/computer science nor the college of engineering required that I take "Basic Yankee Gibberish". Then again that was over 40 years ago and maybe it's a required course today. Anyway, whatever universal translation software you are using is failing miserably.

Just a friendly observation.

SF

17. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Let see if this software is working? Most of us REAL Jets fan will be happy to see Tebow and his cult gone on the off season. I just wish I could be there to laugh at the cult when he gone out of the NFL in a few years.

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You have some hate issues.

But anyways, to answer the question, I'll remember about Tebow's time with the Jets that he probably sold some tickets, gave the Jets more media coverage, and ended the Mark Sanchez era. He didn't do much on the field, but then again, he wasn't on the field enough to do anything.

I'll hang around TGG until the inevitable parting of ways. Can't say it's been the best experience of my life but at least TGG gave us our very own Anti-Tebowmania sub-forum to hang around in.

19. JetsDfc

JetsDfc New Member

#1 Jets Fan if Tim gets a shot at the starting gig this yr and plays a good game like the 30+ point, around 300 yrd passing game he had against the vikings last yr will you still hate him? Even thou he would have contributed in a large part to a Jets win?

Basically what is the limit of your Hatred for the kid, how much would he have to contribute to the team for you to stop bashing him a New York jet while he is wearing your teams jersey?

20. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

What I will miss most is how affected people like you, phaytal, longtimejet, concerned citizen are by someone who sucks as bad as Tebow does.