Jet fans- Not our finest moment

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Bill Belichdouche, Nov 27, 2012.

1. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

it's a game that people have put their heart, soul, blood, tears into. it's a game in the sense that life is a game.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You want to defend that kind of behavior on Thanksgiving no less. Those guys have families and there were other families in the stands. How much savage behavior is acceptable to you? Show some personal dignity. Other fans, players and staff shouldn't be subjected to that.

3. TheCOTCH

TheCOTCH Member

You gotta be kidding me with this disrespectful thing. In any sport if you play like shit you deserve to be heckled.

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

"Tebow I want you in the 2nd Half"

woooow,too much teh gays? :lol:

5. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Honestly, they did deserve all the "You play/are shit" and all the "You suck". They gave up 35 points in one half wait sorry ONE QUARTER. Deserved.

6. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

I don't see whats wrong here.

This was a do-or-die game, on national TV, against the hated rival and they gave up 35 points in the 2nd quarter.

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Absolutely but I'm a potty mouth and curb my use of foul language @ my seats because there are kids around.

8. twown

twown Well-Known Member

very well played.

9. Sloup

Sloup Active Member

It's a good thing those guys informed the players they were playing poorly, otherwise they probably wouldn't have known.

If you don't like the team, why watch? On top of that, why go to the game? The best way to convince the ownership to make changes is to empty the seats. Then there's that pesky "treat others as you would like to be treated" thing.

In my mind, it's one thing to come on here or talk to friends about ways the Jets can improve and say, "That guy sucks," but it's another thing entirely to berate them to their faces. I guess I just don't get it.

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I'd prefer they just boo. "Boo" is the international language for "I paid lots of money to be here on my day off, and you're effort is deplorable." But some of those things they were yelling were over the line, like calling them garbage and saying you suck.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's embarrassing. I'm sure their mothers are proud. Please raise your children better folks.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

That looked more like a lynch mob than angry fans. Holy Shit! No wonder the TriState gets a bad rap sometimes. The Jets played like shit but berating them on the way to the lockerroom probably was the lowpoint of the season. There is a more than a disconnect happening here. Its more like a chasm has opened between the New York Jets and their fanbase. It could get to the point that the team prefers to play on the road instead of in Metlife Stadium and I honestly think that's the way it is right now. No one can be happy the way this team has played so far this season and how they stunk up the joint on Thanksgiving night but I can't go along with that kind of treatment as its completely counterproductive and as was pointed out earlier, Pits the team against its own fanbase.

13. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

thought it was really shitty,to be honest. I am as unhappy as anyone with the state of the Jets,but damn

14. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

The players have put their heart, soul, blood, and tears into it. Not us fans. We have no right to disrespect ANYONE like that far less those football players we are supposed to root on.

Our fan base is fucking tragic.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

We're Americans, we certainly have the right. Having the right to do something doesn't mean you should or that it's a good idea. Have a little class in life, it will take you much further than acting like a dickhead because you have the right to do so.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Cant blame em. I was pissed the fuck off too! And still am.

#36 Jake, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  17. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Wow, that was hard to watch. Videos like that make me hate Jet fans, They deserved it but it still don't make it right, Now you know why Fireman Ed quit because of shit like this. Fans like this make me hate going to Jet games, I haven't been to one since 2010

#37 LongIslandBlitz, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  18. NYJets17

NYJets17 Well-Known Member

Seriously my favorite part is the guy pointing at people saying "garbage,garbage,garbage" lmao I died.

19. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Yeah, probably stuff like that and probably directed right at him (Fireman Ed).

20. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

Well, that's my point. You CAN disrespect someone, but should you? No. What these "fans" did was overstep their boundaries. They acted rude and piggish and now they've given our already tainted fan base a worse name. Not too please about this at all.