Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

We get it Mark Sanchez sucks too bad his backups suck more

2. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

why do you say "we" with your May 2012 join date?

I see you. You ain't fooling us.

3. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Rex & staff did a shit job when it came to developing Sanchez. If Jets are gonna draft another QB early, I'd prefer they wait until another HC is in place. Spend the early picks on defense (where Rex has shown the ability to develop players) and OL.

Or at least wait until there's a new QB coach and/or OC before grabbing a QB with high pick.

4. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

He's another interesting player. Very unconventional. I'd like him to play out his career at A&M, but he will most likely be around in 2015.

#3044 JohnnyThaJet, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

we know all about sanchez. what we dont want is to hear it from anyone who thinks that tebow is an answer to anything

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Teddy Bridgewater I'm a big fan of. We will need a new QB Coach / OC / GM / Scouting before we make that choice of drafting a new QB. No point in drafting ANOTHER QB to ruin him with this defensive only BS

7. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

I say "we" because I am a fan of the Jets.

Really ? you all know about Sanchez ? Then explain why a good number of people here continue to insist that Sanchez isn't the problem, and that all the Jets need to do is surround him with better talent.

8. 101GangGreen101

Why isn't this merged with that other Sanchez mega-topic?

9. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Sanchez isn't the best QB, but maybe if the line consistently blocked for him he would be more successful as opposed to having to run around for his life back there 1/2 the time. I have criticized Sanchez and he deserves to be criticized for poor decisions and turnovers, but he also needs better protection.

10. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

its pretty simple. because we have seen it happen before. twice. Pretty much what we are seeing is his 1st shit year. Last year was mediocre.

11. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

I understand why people want Mark to stay around. He's probably the first QB in a long time to give Jets fans any kind of hope of making it to the Super Bowl in a long time. But all he's done since losing 2 conference championship games is regress. All of those top players he had in the beginning are gone now, leaving Mark and his faults completely exposed.

12. 101GangGreen101

I've said this before and I think you would agree with me when I say this is that, this is an organizational issue. Mark has been a little bitch the past 10+ games, but that doesn't mean that the organization as a whole should get a pass or shouldn't be brought up at all. Everyone needs to be held accountable - there's no other way around it. It's easiest to blame the QB, because well the QB gets the most face-time.

Mark could of been the QB here if he were developed properly and had the right pieces around. Mark could of been a better QB if he were to work on what ailed him the most - and stopped with the bad footwork and technique.

Blame goes around people. OP I don't think understands the concept of a team.

13. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Glad you mentioned this. I have not been a Sanchez supporter for some time now, but neither have I said I am certain he will end a failure with the Jets and should not be given more opportunities.

Ftr I have changed and think it virtually impossible now for him to succeed. What broke it for me was that play involving Moore's butt. For a fourth year Qb to play like that, to do something like that, how can anyone have any confidence in him?

It's over. We need to move on.

14. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Another overrated USC QB. Leinhert, Sanchez, Marinovich, Johnson, Booty....

Palmer was the last one worth a shit, and even he never became as good as we all thought he would.

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I doubt Rex stays with a new GM, and I disagree that many GMs would love to work with Rex. Not because he isn't a good football coach, because he is.

But because of all the bullshit associated with him. There are reasons why he was passed over by other teams. Most GMs don't want the circus that comes with the Ryan boys.

Besides, most GMs are gonna want to bring "their guy" in to coach.

16. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

To be fair he was really good up until someone twisted his leg halfway off.

17. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

OK, Sanchez sucks, as does the entire offense. Now what? What's your plan?

18. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

If I'm following your analogy correctly, you seem to be leaning towards keeping Sanchez long-term. While it's never a bad thing to improve the talent on your team, there is something to be said for tailoring that talent to suit your QB. What I'm getting at is that it may not be a good idea to bring in a talented FA Wr next season if you're not certain that your new QB's playing style will mesh well with him.

I'm not saying you can't improve the OL or RB position, both NEED help badly and have talent that should translate pretty well from QB/OC/HC regime to regime. I would hesitate before throwing a ton of money into WR because of the aforementioned reasoning.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Sanchez is NOT the answer going forward. Granted, any QB that replaces will probably need more talent, but I think the Jets are pretty clearly going nowhere with Sanchez at the helm.

19. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

I'm not sure if this is serious or trolling. I would cut Sanchez 10 times before getting rid of Rex.

Let me know how better WRs, LBs, and DEs will help Sanchez learn pocket presence, ball security, and how to properly read a defense. The All-22 film is available now. I've looked at some of it just to see if Sanchez is as bad as he appears to be. He is. His WRs don't do him many favors (though they aren't as bad as some here would have you believe) and his OL has more lapses than you would like, but he shoulders the majority of hte blame for why the offense sucks.

20. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The butt fumble did it for me, Im done with Sanchez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.