Tebow didn't do jack this week -- Haters, thanks for stopping by Tebowmania

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bannon, Nov 18, 2012.

1. bloodymaryj

bloodymaryj New Member

keep tebow out of this disaster

I'm a Tebow fan and have been trolling since he was traded. I was a huge Broncos fan while he was there and I thought I could be a Jets fan, but I just can't do it. They are the most pathetic team I have ever watched. The Broncos message board was much more interesting than any of the New York Jets boards. I hope they trade him because this is torture watchg this crap....And they don't even use him inside the 5...The Jets aren't worthy of my fandom.

2. bloodymaryj

bloodymaryj New Member

Around here I'm sure they'll blame the loss on Tebow..All his fault- He's terrible!!

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

no,no they would not.

4. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

It doesn't really matter if the Jets would be better with Tebow. They certainly wouldn't be any worse. I'm glad the CS found a way to keep Tebow out of the game, though. If this team points the finger at the backup qb when things are bad, lord only knows what they'd say about the starter....

Running into your own lineman's ass. Falling on your own ass. Dropping the football. Simply amazing. I thought I'd seen it all.

5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Best chance to win

6. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

It seriously felt like I was watching Orton again, when Sanchez went face first into Moore's ass and dropped the football.

Orton gives us the best chance to win.
    Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

Sounds vaguely familiar.

I hope they keep Sanchez in there all year, though, and let Tebow go after this season.

Even if jets fans don't see many wins this year, at least they'll get to watch some clowns run around and fall all over themselves.

7. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Isn't that 'escalator' for Tebow's contract about up after this game? In other words, if we start him against Arizona, we won't get a cap hit...?

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

It's already been up. No chance of hitting it.

9. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Banned

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the cap escalator was guaranteed not to happen after the St. Louis game so he could have started this game and not hit it unless we make the SB...So that's it! Rex is going to let us get to 4-8 and then go to Tebow and try and get us to sneak into the playoffs like Denver did last year and win the SB this time. It's all part of his Master Plan!

10. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Banned

They'd better let him go. He serves no purpose here and is going to continue getting calls to start anyway and Sanchez has proven he can't play well in such an environment so having Tebow is just a waste for the team and Tebow's career. Since Jacksonville has seemingly given up on Gabbert Tebow needs to go there in the off season.

11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Honestly, they should let Mcelroy go to.

12. typeOnegative13NY

They looked like shit. That doesn't meant that inserting a qb that this offense is not designed for and completely eliminating our passing game is going to help. Besides,don't insult the guy and throw him inthere down by 35. If i were Tebow i would have said F--- you if they tried to put me in

13. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

I'm a Tebow fan, but this part I can agree with.

14. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

I'd rather see Tebow not play at all any more for the jets. Same goes for McElroy. Neither of them deserve this crap.

You have your starting qb do the face to ass, fumble the ball, then lay there and cry. This is after he's already proven to be one of the worst quarterbacks in the league. Rex still won't even consider putting in a different quarterback?

WTF, seriously dude?!

15. typeOnegative13NY

seriously what? Rex knows that this offense is not designed for Tebow. He would not have the success here that he had in Denver,and his stock would be ruined. Even in Denver,had he stayed,the gimmick would have come to an end. I am now looking forward to him going somewhere else so the "following" can stop confusing him being a great guy that has never touched a boob with a good QB.

The fact that we had to have a separate forum for the tebow lunacy should tell you something. We didnt need one for revis and he is the best at his posotion.

The Jets are a freakin mess,and still only an offseason away from contention. Tebow is NOT a long term answer at QB for anyone,ever. So while i like the guy,im not willing to see Sanchez taken out for him while if we had 2 more targets he could go back to doing what he did in 09 and 10.

16. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

Somehow, against all odds, the other jets message boards seem to have survived inspite of the Tebow craze. If anything, having this separate forum just makes it worse, and encourages more TebowTalk.

[​IMG]

Was he doing this in '09 or '10?

And which receiver can we blame this on?

17. Gastin-oh

Gastin-oh New Member

Yeah... not really. The JN site I go to just IP banned a great deal of them the first week he signed. Most of the 'TebowTalk' is just him as a player on the team like us Pre-Tebow Jets fans look at him and a few that slipped thru the cracks.

18. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Nevermind.

#58 Remarker, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  19. typeOnegative13NY

i have already seen a sanchez led team make it to back to back afccgs. I just find it hard to believe that people really convince themselves that Tebow is starting QB material. I would rather have sanchez after another offseason of proper building than have to revolve the whole building process around a gimmick that cant throw. no thanks.

20. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

It really doesn't have much to do with Tebow at all, any more. Hell. McElroy's in the same boat. I don't think there's a single team out there who's let a 4 year starter crap the bed as consistently as Sanchez has.

The chiefs have Cassell, and they're tryied starting m'fin Brady Quinn!!! Regardless of who gets the chance, somebody should've been given the nod to start over Sanchez. At this point, I think one of the defensive linemen could do just as good a job as Sanchez.

Sanchez bought himself a couple years of goodwill by quarterbacking to the AFCCG. That goodwill has most certainly run its course. I'm sure that running the face to ass play pretty much killed off what was left of his fans.

#60 Awesomo 3000, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012