Tebow didn't do jack this week -- Haters, thanks for stopping by Tebowmania

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bannon, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Just waving hi -- I know you get all excited and want to visit when Tebow does nothing, does bad, whatever.

So this thread is my way of saying hi there! Glad you're thinking about Tim Tebow.

:breakdance:

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Lol. I don't give a shit if he does good or bad as long as we win that what counts. Unlike Tebow sitting on the bench looking like he going to cry. Lol

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

so if teabag is a jaguar next year,do all these people fold theoir tents and wagons and settle on jags board? I just find this all very weird and i've never seen anything like it. i feel like there is a group of people that think the jets have some nerve not changing everything and starting him even though hes not a starting caliber qb.

4. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I'm not sure there has been. It's usually either obscurity or starting by this point in a career.

5. Bannon

Bannon New Member

As I said in the other thread (when you kept posting this), let me know if you detect any subtle changes in his facial expression or body language. This is something that should be monitored, and discussed. If necessary, he should be moved from #2 to #3 on the depth chart.

He needs to learn to be a little more "rah rah." That's important.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

but what are you people? jet fans or just people who need to follow someone now that Jerry Garcia is gone. I feel like soeone needs to call in mulder and scully

7. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Given that Golden Teammate is his #1 selling point, this.

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

If Rex is still here I will stay here.

9. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Bottom line to this all started during last week. He had teammates come out and pretty much say he garbage. Now be can't handle that.

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Yeah, but there's so little to go on. We're going to have to elevate our efforts to interpret facial expressions on the sideline.

For example, in a win, he should try to jump around more. We can't see his face that well, so jumping around would make it easier for us to tell he is a good teammate.

11. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I want to see some Rex and Spor type fist pumps. I think Tim should know how to mirror the actions of role models by now. That's evidence of his 'slow learner' criticisms.

#11 Remarker, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  12. phaytal

phaytal New Member

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

There were a lot of Favre fans that migrated over here, and they were plenty annoying as well. At least their boy had an actual track record of achievement, though.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, among all the legitimate reasons to criticize Sanchez, one of the most enduring is his body language on the sidelines when he makes the inevitable boneheaded soul crushing play. As a big fan of the intangible, you have to see why that is important, no?

15. Bannon

Bannon New Member

It is not important to analyze:

(1) the facial expression;
    (2) of backup who barely played
    (3) in a decisive win.

There is such a thing as just sitting around and standing around. It's not really practical to dance around happy and grin for a solid 2 hours.

Different issue when things are going horribly -- you don't like to see players jubilant and cutting up when they are losing. You don't like to see a player put his head down (in a towel like Cam Newton) when he's playing bad.

But in a big win? Game not in doubt for the whole 4th quarter? What a joke, to scan people's facial expressions for enough glee.

It was a workmanlike win over a bad team -- the Jets took care of business. I wouldn't expect to see a bunch of patty-cake on the sideline. And it keeps getting brought up like it's really a problem.

16. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

[​IMG]

17. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if you're just an aggressively antagonistic troll with a very personal hatred of everything Tebow believes.....

Hmm.... I'll have to consider this new possibility.....

18. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I had you pegged for someone with zero sense of humor.

Nailed it.

19. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

No. There's a huge difference between how a person responds to a boneheaded play that they were involved in, and someone standing around on the sidelines watching a game that is not in doubt.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Didn't they lose that game? Or it was his last game played in college?