Tebow was wretched, yet again

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by GoldenShowers, Nov 18, 2012.

1. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

This guy isn't even good at the wildcat. He missed two reads on the zone read, AND completely effed up not audibling the fake punt.

The man is not good at anything on the football field (on this level). The NFL has caught onto his gimmick, and he is now completely useless.

2. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Your hate for Tebow shows. No reason to bash any QB after today's game. Just shut up.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i think he would be better as a starter. The whole offense would have to be redesigned. He's not going to be able to show true potential in such small doses,no one can. But i do not think what ever he is capable of is enough to actually go through with it.

4. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Tebow had one bad game. Sanchez had god knows how many.

At the same time, both did what they had to do to win.

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Yeah he played bad today, psyche damaged?

6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I don't think the ineffectivness of Tebow should be blamed on Tebow.
    I believe it should reflect on the horrid play calling of our pathetic offensive coordinator.

7. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Bud did u watch the game? He didn't miss the zone read, the defense crashed the weak side and was ready for it. I don't think he should be brought in unless they need a yard, but man you have issues far exceeding what a normal fans has. He has helped this year in gaining first downs and fake punts. Did you think the were gonna be a 100 percent on the fake punts this year or something? It was a win, put a little smile on your face little fella.

8. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

The only thing I want to get on Tebow for was him looking saddened on the sidelines today when the team was up big. I get he wants to be the starting QB and to be in the game more but he looks absolutely miserable and it really goes against what everyone says about Tebow being a team player.

Never seen the guy like this after a win............you'd think he's be happy for the team and everything.

9. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I think his ego took a hit this week.

10. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Agree, 100%.

11. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

If that is true I think that says a lot about him. He all about himself.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

In case you didn't notice, not a lot happened with Tebow this week. 3 trips in on the regular offense. Big win by the Jets.

But thanks for analyzing him on the brief camera shots.

Keep obsessing! :rofl:

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

That the whole point. So what he sucked today he should still be happy they was winning big but no Tebow was sitting on the bench looking like we lost.

14. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Let me know if you detect any subtle changes in his facial expression or body language. This is something that should be monitored, and discussed. If necessary, he should be moved from #2 to #3 on the depth chart.

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

His mind was probably on the Switchfoot concert that night in St. Louis. Kidding aside, he should be happy he isn't in the same situation as Reily Cooper, losing 6 straight and seeing the very end of Andy Reid should make you depressed.

He should have a smile on his face because a. Your team won and b. Some sick kid got to see you and it made their day.

#15 Diddy, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  16. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

I thought the same as soon as I saw it. He was much happier last week when the team got beat and Sanchez played poorly. He was sulking on the bench alone at the end of this while Sanchez and mangold was enjoying the win.

17. typeOnegative13NY

put me in coach,im ready to play,today ,look at me ,i can be,a loss of 3

18. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

He wasn't a happy camper when they lost to Seattle. Maybe he was not happy with himself for not playing well?

#18 Diddy, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  19. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I agree with this.... I also agree with your avatar! Gotdam

20. typeOnegative13NY

in his defense-he cannot come in 3 times a game and perform miracles. everyone knows what he is going to do. He would be better if he was the starter and the offense was designed to his strengths

In the defense of the Jets and reality- He is not worth doing that,and sanchez is a much better every down qb. I've killed sanchez this year,but with the right weapons i think he can be a really good qb.

So really,no one is at fault here. If a team needs a starter,and wants to commit to Tebow,then that is where he should have landed last offseason.