Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. kubernetes

kubernetes New Member

Yeah the defense was gassed, because a committed running game does that. And whatever you say about Tebow's performance for most of the game, he made the right play when it counted most--and really, that's what most football games come down to, making a timely play when it counts.

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

WTF does that red herring have to do with what I'm saying? Sanchez playing bad, DOES NOT make Tebow better or suddenly give him the ability to "crush" our defense. C'mon man, it's not that difficult to understand. I'm not saying Sanchez is great or anything like that. I'm saying that Tebow had a weak game. Us playing weaker doesn't negate that. When people say, "OMG Tebow CRUSHED your defense" they are flat out lying. He got owned most of the game until our defense couldn't handle it anymore after a bazillion 3 and outs.

#322 Barcs, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Yeah, that proves it.

4. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I have a hard time believing it was Bart Scott, it could be Calvin Pace.

5. cobrien

cobrien Member

Fucking Jets are bunch of cowards, dissing the guy who does what he's told, doesn't talk shit and with a fucking smile on his face. This is so typical of the Jets organization, bully the quiet ones, because really most of them are just a bunch of loud mouth, big headed crybaby bitches!

I Just love how everyone on or connected to Jets has a theory on what's wrong but no one ever mans the fuck up and says " you know I really played like shit out there..." or "hey that was a lousy coaching decision" until this happens my friends the Jets will continue to be the "all talk no walk" NFL franchise!

#325 cobrien, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

So, to all the people that complained that the Jets needed an "identity" on offense, well...now we have one.

The NY Jets have hit bottom.

I hope.

7. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Everything you say above is true, but I do think the game is very representative of both Tebow and Sanchez.

Both stunk. Both got great defensive play. The difference is that Tebow didn't make the back-breaking error. He ended every drive with a punt, and came up big when he absolutely had to have it.

Sanchez played poorly while accumulating numbers but failing to capitalize on opportunities. He wasn't making the big play, but he also was playing well enough to win. Then he made the back-breaking mistake by throwing a pick 6 -- the one thing you can't do when your defense is playing lights out.

8. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

This team has been a fucking joke ever since they got tebowed last year

Once again, fuck you woody.

9. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Rex has once again shown he's lost this team, he holds no one accountable for anything.

This team needs to clean house.

10. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Unfortunately this is pretty much how I feel.

11. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

This is just a case of a bad football decision by the Jets management, this trade should have never happened, they saw the circus in Denver. WTF were they thinking, this is way it was going to play out even if Sanchez was playing lights out(we all know he isn't). Tebow a nice guy but NFL quarterback he is not. If he was a black dude we wouldn't be even having this conversation(there I said it).

12. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

To anybody thinking Manish just made this stuff up..........Not even Ryan is denying these things were said. Don't you think if he thought the anonymous source story was bullshit, he would say so? I'd expect him to say it's fabricated, it's a lie, and nobody on our team said these things. I'd expect him to take Manish and other journalists to task.

Instead, he says he addressed it in a meeting and thinks players should put there names to it because providing anonymous quotes is cowardly.

“Did I address it? I absolutely addressed it,” Ryan said. “Because I think it’s a cowardly thing. If you’re not going to put your name to it, I think that’s about as cowardly of a thing as there is. I even mentioned that. I said, ‘Look, if…’ Well, I don’t want to get into specifics of what I said. But I did address it with our football team. I absolutely did.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...put-article-1.1202021?localLinksEnabled=false

13. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Whoever thinks that way is illogical, unless we're playing the 2011 New York Jets in Week 11.

14. buddapaw

Oh by the way, the guy is divisive not his own fault but as you can see in this forum the mods had to create an entire section for a guy who barely FUCKING PLAYS!! END RANT

15. cobrien

cobrien Member

WTF is that supposed to mean, or even have anything to do with the situation?

16. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Do you think Tebow wouldve have done worse than Sanchez last Saturday?

Sanchez scored 0 points against Seattle... would Tebow score negative points?

17. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I do think that the comments were spread out in time, he just saved it in his back pocket until the time is right.

18. buddapaw

C'mon bro, don't act dumb. How many great BLACK running QBs who could throw better than Tebow by the way were converted to other positions?

19. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Will be interesting what Colin Klein does in the NFL, he basically has the same skill set as Tebow.

20. kubernetes

kubernetes New Member

Basically, if Tebow doesn't get some starts and some success, I think he's gone next year. Sanchez too.

So who will be the Jets 2013 QB?