Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Ah ok. So throwing Tebow under the bus now is going to solve your problems....

Hey Slauson, news for you: you're not very good either.

So much for keeping things "in house", sticking together, locker room chemistry and all those other platitudes.

Bronco players said the same thing about Tebow. But they started winning games. This team is a dysfunctional joke.

#141 al_toon_88, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Its all good on my end (I am not religious) but it shows you are a a solid stand up guy when you come forward and say that.

Kudos to you man.

3. Jets_dk

Jets_dk New Member

So.. Sanchez is so bad that the only way the players can defend him is to blame Tebow.

4. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

QFT

/filler

5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

How do you know its true? Have you spoken to the players? I think he's making the shit up just like he made up the Sanchez bashing story last year. Why would any anonymous source tell him squat after what he did last year? I think he's full of shit.... again.

6. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Pretty much.

7. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

haha just when you thought the locker room was "sticking together like a family"! What total BS this team is about.
    I wish they had open sessions to the public every week where they just field questions live from the fans.

8. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Just goes to show that despite how bad Sanchez has looked, going to the guy that led the offense that led the league in three and outs, one with a career pass percentage almost 6% less than what Sanchez is hitting now... probably isn't a notion the rest of the team is really high on.

What would the team and coaches know, anyway? it's not as if they see him every friggin day, right?

The jets have far more problems than at QB, and most understand that.

Also appreciate it at times when players stop using the typical canned answers and saying what is REALLY on their minds. A dozen players popping off even anonymously tells me frustration is boiling over. They're sick of losing, and most likely sick of the press being up in their grills asking them about the backup.

#148 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 14, 2012
  9. General Fan

General Fan New Member

Found this comment on another Jets site I visit.....

""More Slauson idiocy, this quote from January 2, 2012 "you don't call out your teammates"
    Football 101

Of Holmes, guard Matt Slauson said: "That kind of stuff destroys teams. That’s Football 101: you don’t call out your teammates. You do, but not like that. You don’t call them out publicly. If you’ve got a problem, you go up to them and say, ‘Hey, I’ve got an issue.’ You don’t go to the press and blast them like that. But that’s something that will be fixed." - ""

10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This team is so fucked....... well, it was a fun couple of years at least :shit: :breakdance:

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed this article because it shows how people really feel about things. Manish is doing his job by reporting what the locker room is really like. Even if it sucks to hear, at least its being reported.

As for the Jets - you get what you create.

Nothing creates division and animosities more in a locker room than a QB controversy. Considering at the end of last season the Jets' locker room was already flawed, you would think they'd try to fix it. Instead they doubled down on this by bringing in Tebow and making it much worse.. I can only imagine what things are like in Florham Park right now. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't win another game the rest of the way.

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

At least I'm not the only one that finds this all hilarious. How can I even be mad at this point? I can't even take this seriously anymore.

13. JoshyWaitForItJ

JoshyWaitForItJ New Member

You are completely correct but as a fan I believe he should be trying to communicate the problems of the team to us Tebow doesn't do anything anyways why is he important? I want the truth because Rex CAN NOT be buying what Sanchez is doing any human can see he is horrendous. ESPN is probably paying to him stir up our franchise. Reply to Cribbs still not sure how to quote haha

#153 JoshyWaitForItJ, Nov 14, 2012
  14. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Total implosion.

Way to get the pulse of your team Rex. You're right on top of things. Great job, Tannen-bum.

Countdown to next Super Bowl guarantee or Caleb Schlauderaff reference....

15. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

I mean, he's got Slauson's name and we haven't heard a denial. We know that Cromartie has said similar things. I don't find it unreasonable to believe his quotes, and I also don't think he'd embellish with false anonymous quotes when he had perfectly usable ones.

We'll see if it's false, but I highly doubt it. I find it much more likely that this locker room is turning on itself, again.

16. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

The only thing that is creating a controversy is 3-6. Sanchez has played like dog dirt and players are getting tired of the media asking the obvious question. Do any of you really believe this would be an issue if Sanchez was playing like Peyton Manning (or even Sanchez of two years ago) and the Jets were 6-3?

This wreaks of covering your ass and pointing the finger in a direction other than yourself.

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

can't blame the players for not liking a square fruit like that. this is modern professional sports not sesame street tebow is a herb on and off the field

18. JoshyWaitForItJ

JoshyWaitForItJ New Member

You are completely correct but as a fan I believe he should be trying to communicate the problems of the team to us Tebow doesn't do anything anyways why is he important? I want the truth because Rex CAN NOT be buying what Sanchez is doing any human can see he is horrendous. ESPN is probably paying to him stir up our franchise

19. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Then some of the players should take a look at the stats or have someone else explain it to them.

Guess what ? That awful year that Tebow had last year>? Outside of Comp%, his overall stats were better than Mark's this year. More total yards, more TDs, fewer turnovers, higher QB Rating, more wins. :)

Yep, Tebow last year would be an upgrade right now.

20. XX2

XX2 New Member

You don't get to where the Jets are without a whole lot of players who suck. Be it a lack of talent or skill or focus or work ethic or just a poor attitude. It takes a lot of guys working together to make that kind of mess ... and Tim Tebow is incapable of ever trashing any of those guys publicly or anonymously. Even the guys that trash him, he's got their back come hell or high water.

This guy just came off of an improbable run and kicked my Steelers asses in the playoffs, and he went to the Jets, swallowed his pride, did the dumb decoy and punt protection nonsense without a word of complaint or a sour attitude. The very least his teammates could do is respect the fact that despite being put in a very unpleasant situation, the guy has been nothing but a good soldier.