Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe actually when they turned around they saw him galloping toward antonio cromartie who conveniently got blocked while not really trying to get away to save himself from having to try and tackle that big ass man.

well woody has gotten what he wants, espn talking incessantly about the jets... a 3-6 team.

but then again every time someone has gone out and done something retarded in the past few years the team has seemed to come out and play well in spite of it.

2. NFL

NFL Active Member

Get his dick out of your mouth bro. I wont say that he's the reason that we're 3-6 but you have to admit that he's a huge distraction.

3. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Honestly, the team members who did this deserve to be benched.

That idiot who called our WR's garbage needs to be fired by the end of the day.

If those two thing do not happen, we deserve to have a 3-13 record.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Mike Tannenbaum needs to be fired 5 minutes ago.

5. ArmandJ

Perhaps he is. But that's still no reason to not keep your locker room shit in-house. Say all of the PC answers if you have to, they did the same with Sanchez.

6. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Hehe, it looked like Cro was auditioning for Dancing with the Stars on that one. :)

7. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

What I'm really wondering at this point is the magnitude of the comments... were they off color side jabs or is there a genuine problem?

Assuming worst case scenario, I'm not sure that this locker room will ever be united again under Rex. I think the independent aspect of Rex's philosophy has allowed the inmates to run the asylum for too long.

I really want Rex to find a way out of this because I admire him so much personally... but even I can see the writing on the wall.

8. milo

milo Well-Known Member

It's actually funny to me how many parallels Manish actually has to the whole Rex era. When he first got the job everyone thought he was the greatest reporter we'd ever had on the beat. Now three three years later he's the devil, even though he's been doing the same thing as always.

This goes perfectly with the "Fire Rex" calls. Herm's not the answer, so now we want Mangini, and the closed, military style "Patriot Way." He doesn't work either, so now we want the wide-open player friendly regime. Now that doesn't work and people will want the hard-nosed Bill Cower type. And when he doesn't work they'll want the player's coach again. And when he doesn't work...

Two decades of grass is greener/throw the bums out mentality, and not a ring to show for it.

Maybe we really should just become the L.A. Golds...

9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Down the Rabbit hole we go - way to go Woody you fucking loser

10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Do remember please that RR guaranteed us a SB when hired but instead he has driven the team deeper into the crapper far more then Herm or Man did :sad:

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

are you only hoping I get his dick out of my mouth so you can go at it next "bro "?

These distractions we're part of the Jets organization last January when Manish stirred the pot with his patented anonymous articles featuring jets players ripping each other .

Get to the root of the problem and maybe you can fix it . Getting rid of Tebow is not going to do it .

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

He's not right though? Hands down we have one of the WORST wide receiver corps in the league

13. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

Wow, I don't even know where to begin, but one thing's for sure; who ever the "anonymous" source within the organization is who ripped the entire WR unit needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY and have his name made public so he's blackballed from the league! It's bad enough that this team has resorted to ripping their own players, but now you have anonymous members within the organization saying that they've seen better WR squads in COLLEGE then on their own team?! Well who's fucking fault is that then!! That, in and of itself is an ORGANIZATIONAL problem, a direct reflection of the asshole who would make that kind of statement! How would you feel today if your Kerley or Hill waking up to this BS! If I were them , I'd say get me a fucking quarterback who knows how to get me the ball when I'm opened (instead of pump faking the cocerage back into coverage!!!!) and then I'll show you how good of a receiver I really am!!!!!

This is now the second year in a row that this team has not only fallen way short of expectations, but in the process, have also turned on their teammates!! This entire organization needs massive overhaul from the very top down. They've become an embarrassment to themselves and thei fan base. They are doing tremendous amounts of damage to their image as an organization that quite frankly will have lasting effects! If this regime stays in place, do you think any self respecting free agent would ever so much as consider playing for this mess!!

I'm 31 years old and have been fortunate to grow up in a family thats had season tickets for the Jets since my birth. While I've seen A LOT of bad football in my lifetime and endured the embarrassment that this franchise was for many years, this is by far the most embarrassed I've ever been to be a Jets fan. This article displays just how disgraceful this team and organization has become.

And lastly, I had to laugh that of all people, it was Slauson that had the balls to say anything about anybody else on this team. Since he's taking over as a starter on the o line, he and the line have been atrocious!!! He should worry about perfecting his own craft before taking shots at his teammates.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

This is nothing new for Tebow , when he was 4th string with the Broncos the Denver palyers said similar things about Orton and him. concerned you can post a million times across different dimensions and even use a time machine to endlessly type how much Tebow sucks and not one Tebow fan ( not one ) will ever agree with you . Save your fingers and your breath man!

The bigger issue here is the anonymous jets payers again ( same thing happened with Sanchez) it's an organizational issue that needs correcting .today it was Tebow, yesterday it was Sanchez , tomorrow it's the next guy.

15. june19

june19 Active Member

I think is time for a change, rex really don't have control over this idiots.and tebow will go to a team and win the superbowl either as a backup or starter.and cro is a looser!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

16. neid92

neid92 Well-Known Member

At least he put his name to quotes. The other members that were interview went nameless!

17. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Whole Tebow bandwagon is the distraction this franchise did not need , the press conference , his fucking preaching and lilywhite bs plus the fanbase he pulls that remind me of a scene from Life of Brian

He is a qb with an action that is reminiscent of a Javelin thrower....no one in the league but us and the Jags wanted him...that in itself tells the tale

Gimmick , marketing , publicity are what we signed this guy for , the management deserves the embarassment of professional athletes calling out a clear gimmick move

18. june19

june19 Active Member

Right on point!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

19. ArmandJ

I don't care how right he is. Keep your mouth shut. Or at the very least say 'they're a young group'.

20. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

How fucking stupid are you? It's the media not Tebow not his fan base it's the media. When does Tebow preach? Never, you obviously can't form your own opinion and just resort to whatever the talking heads say.

Media ruined any chance for Tebow to be successful in this league.