Cut this BS please

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by _Jet_, Nov 11, 2012.

1. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Some people aren't worth arguing with.... I'm sure there's a wall somewhere in your house you can go talk to.... Probably wouldn't be as thick.

2. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

To be fair guys Sanchez has had 57 regular season starts. Far more starting experience than Tebow.

Yet after 57 starts he still struggles to complete half his passes, read a defense, etc…etc.

3. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Yup. :up:

4. JFjets

JFjets New Member

When you can't argue his stat line, you say but look at the eye test. When he passes the eye test, you say but look at his awful stat line. You are a pretty slippery slug, and the funny thing is how clever you think you are when arguing this way, when it reality your double standard hypocrisy is as transparent as can be.

5. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Tim Tebow has never passed the eye test. He has always looked horrible in the pocket.

Not sure why you would have ever thought I thought differently, but I've never argued both sides of that line.

6. JFjets

JFjets New Member

The wonderful thing about opinions is that everyone is allowed to have one, even you. Just don't make an idiot out of yourself by confusing opinion with fact. Your opinion is that Tebow is no good. The fact is that he has a better winning % in the NFL than most of the other 21 almost universally highly touted QB's who have come into the league as starters in the last 5 years. There, see how that works?

Of course you have. You always argue the polar opposite of whatever Tebow's fans think. Someone pointed out that his stat line compared favorably to Sanchez, so you say the stats aren't important. Yet, you have referenced his stats a gazillion times to buttress your opinion that he is not a good QB.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Don't forget the 55 yard pass that went through Thomas' hands and the last 8 minutes of the game where Tebow went 18/24 for 191 yards and TD

8. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

...and that is supposed to excuse his performance for the first 55 minues? you point to the one pass that went through Thomas's fingers?

9. Bannon

Bannon New Member

His entire performance is "excused" because it doesn't need an excuse. He finished 18-24 in a victory.

The point is he wasn't all that terrible in the first 55 minutes anyway. That is a great Chicago defense.

10. Concerned_Citizen

Yeah he was. ...and if that was just a "great defense" he ran into, how do you account for his 3 points against Kansas City? His whopping ZERO points in the Miami game? His 3 offensive points agaisnt the Jets in the first 55 minutes? That Barn burner in Buffalo? The Detroit game? Yep, that's the ticket... he ran into a bunch of great defenses. yeah, no trend there, Chicago had a good defense. :roll:

Chicago made the mistake of stopping what they were doing all day and dropped back into more of a prevent type. That's about the only time Tebow ever shined. Look at the Detroit game, if you take away the last 2 drives when the Lions pulled most of their starters and coasted through the game, his completion percentage was around 30% and his QB rating was less than half. tebow will actually kill you if you back off. Detroit actualyl joked after the game and said they beat the Broncos by making Tebow be a QB.

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I love when you don't have a come back and ask stupid questions.

If Thomas catches that pass there is no need for overtime or the out of bounds , or the fumble or heroics by prater.

Here is the hater tip of the day:
    You can pick other games as examples of Tebow suckage, the Bears game...not a good idea.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

So your expectation was that he go 15-0 as a starter with a superbowl win. No first time starting QB can have any bad games right?

Continue to amuse me Moe...keep whistling 3 blind mice.

The wound Tebow gave you last year must be deep indeed.

#52 CowboysFan, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  13. Concerned_Citizen

...and I love how when it is pointed out how bad he sucked all day, you point to the one time he did soemething right and someone else screwed up. ...and then act like the Tebow problem wasn't there.

...and what would do you speak of? Saying I was wounded by winning last year over and over won't make it true. Sorry. I'll continue to point out where Tebow sucked, 9you know, talking about football) and you can continue to play Dr. Phil and attack me personally.

I'll enjoy living rent free inside your grill.

#53 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I am a fan of Tebow. I am here because of it.

When I hate something, I don't obsessed over it. Since i dislike it , I kind of don't want much to do with it like most normal human beings , unfortunately tebow rented a city block in your "grill" and the rest of the posters here have to suffer for it.

if you want we can talk this out , here make yourself feel more comfortable, lets try and make you feel better about yourself. How was your childhood?

[​IMG]

15. Bannon

Bannon New Member

That's the part I don't get, and don't have any respect for. I discuss things I enjoy following. I watch all the Jets games because I want to, and I hope that Tebow can contribute to a winning team effort.

I cannot conceive of being a crusader against a player I don't like.

16. Potzer

Potzer New Member

^^ Its pretty amusing.

The part I don't get, is that the mods haven't gotten rid of the trolls.

Ya know the ones who don't want the jets to win or play well. Imagine how bad these guys are going to be if Tebow plays meaningful snaps for the jets. Win/Lose they'll be insufferable.

17. Bannon

Bannon New Member

The mods like it, because they agree with them.

18. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

It really does boggle the mind. This guy is one who does constant charity work, talks up his teammates, maintains a good attitude, and does what's asked of him to help the team.

Even in spite of all that, he gets more hatred thrown at him than Michael Vick, or Ray Lewis, Or Burress, or Michael Irvin, or ............ whoever you want, to fill in the blank.

p.s. maybe I've finally found the secret, after all. Tebow clearly must have murdered fatal's and concern's dogs, while high on blow, and subsequently shooting himself in the leg. I can see why they'd be a little bitter.

19. Concerned_Citizen

Really glad you are concerned for my life. However, you are so wasted on the Tim Tebow kool-aid, it is I who am actually concerned. This is why I came, to show the harm to brain cells Tebowmania can cause.

You can like the guy, and that is fine. but if you think he's got a shot at being an elite QB, or even a competent one, I'm afraid the damage might be too severe. I'd love to see him join the dallas Cowboys next. You can probably forget about him becoming a brokeback mountan cowboy though... sorry to burst your bubble.

20. Concerned_Citizen

How come anyone who doesn't like tebow, or tries to slap a bit of reality to the inflated view of a passer who was dead last in all major passing categories,... is a troll...

but Tebow's groupies, who keep taking the conversation to a personal level, call people names, and kick and scream at anyone who suggests Tebow ain't all that great are not?

there is a reason the Tebowmaniacs have been quarantined.