Cut this BS please

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by _Jet_, Nov 11, 2012.

1. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Please waive Tebow. If there is a real backup QB on the roster, he should have been out there relieve Shanchez. Right now it's a lose-lose situation for Jets and Tebow. Please let him go, so Jets can get a real backup QB.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Rex Ryan : there is a chance tebow might play now Oh now please no, no, no, no,

[​IMG]

#2 CowboysFan, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  3. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Cowboy, you don't get it. Sanchez has elusive pump fake, perfect throw motion, quick release and beautiful footwork. There is 0 chance Tebow will start over Sanchez unless Woody fires Rex. Get over it and move on. Jets will win or lose with Sanchez. Sanchez and Rex deserve each other.

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

I wouldn't be opposed to waiving Tebow. 90% of the fan base hates him anyway. I don't want him to succeed and yall still hating him for it.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You mean 99.9%

7. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

I wouldn't be sad at all if they waived him. He needs some time to get back to a normal weight, get some consistent practice in, and go to a coach that has the juevos to actually play to his strengths. The jets are just gonna turn him into a joke.

The fact that they haven't played Tebow by now, when the season is pretty much tanked, shows that they really really don't want
    him on the field. Have there been many other times where the worst qb in the league (Sanchez, for now) hasn't been benched for the backup? It's ridiculous how obsessed Rex seems to be with playing only Sanchez.

8. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Ya can't make this stuff up. The phrase 'Proud to be a Gator' has never meant more to me.

9. NFL

NFL Active Member

I completely agree with you, unfortunately we have an owner who cares more about selling Jerseys and tickets than having a winning football team.

10. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Meh in general the fan base seems they would rather tank for draft picks rather then risk the chance Tebow catches lightning in a bottle again.

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Tebow should focus on getting laid, because starting in NY is becoming less of a reality. It might even make him a better QB, though it didn't make me a better basketball player in high school. :lol:

12. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

It's lines like this from Tebow fanatics that KILL me. :rofl:

If Tebow catches lightning in a bottle, he will have proven he could do it two years in a row on two different teams. It would be a lot tougher to argue that his flaws are hurting the team.

I don't get where you guys come up with this nonsense that teams are scared to death of risking winning with this guy in fear that he might actually turn out to be the guy.

Yeah, I can see how that is more believable than the idea that maybe he isn't really all that good.

If this is really what is happening, then he really needs to get out of the NFL and start a reality show career about him traveling the world and making it a better place. He'll never get a fair shake anyway if you belief is true that 2 teams already didn't want to risk winning with him. Hilarious :D

13. Potzer

Potzer New Member

14. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

So a few guys in a forum say so, that speaks for the whole fan base?

15. Potzer

Potzer New Member

I don't know that to be the case.

However a few guys on a message board have said they think Tebow can play QB.

You've made it your mission to dispel this notion and troll the hell out of anyone sharing that opinion.

I figured that would be enough to go on. Being that we are infact just a few guys on a forum, trying desperately to ignore your thread-hijacking buffoonery.

16. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I have been a Jets fan since 1973. I have seen a lot of ups and even more downs. And right now the bottom line seems pretty clear. I want something to root for.

IMO Tebow offers the best chance at exciting games. I don’t care if he leaves at the end of the season but let’s try and squeeze some fun out of this loser season.

Why are so many fans against this? I just don’t get it? The ones that say “tank the season” are not real Jet fans IMO. They are not fans worth listening to.

17. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Good or bad, Tebow makes the game interesting. Even the guys who hate him would be glued to the television. People are just as excited to see him stink it up as they are to see him perform some miraculous comeback. I think it's good for the Tebow fans and detractors alike.

18. phaytal

phaytal New Member

No. You are very, very wrong with this perception. Watching Tebow shit the bed for the first 55 minutes every game last year was infuriating. 3-and-out, after 3-and-out, after 3-and-out, was miserable to have to sit through.

"Eric Decker wide open on an 8 yard slant. Tebow overthrows him by 14 yards. Broncos punt."

"DT wide open on a 16 yard curl. The ball skips 3 times before it gets to him. Broncos punt."

Yeah, that shit isn't fun. You and Tebow nation might enjoy watching him be horrible. I prefer my quarterback being quarterbacks.

19. SpikeFake

SpikeFake New Member

Out of curiosity, can you show me the game recap that these "quotes" are from?

"Eric Decker wide open on an 8 yard slant. Tebow overthrows him by 14 yards. Broncos punt."

"DT wide open on a 16 yard curl. The ball skips 3 times before it gets to him. Broncos punt."

20. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Just a Troll Trolling... ignore him