as much as i've been a sanchez supporter...

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RevisIsland18, Nov 11, 2012.

1. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

...i gotta say he's looked TERRIBLE!!!

tebow can't be worse than sanchez rite?

i say tebow time...thoughts?

2. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I despise Tebow. Put in McElroy

3. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

For what ?> The only time you have really seen him was in preseason with a makeshift 2nd team squad.

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Because he SUCKS! You homers can't see that, but he sucks.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

So does SANCHEZ! He proved he sucks.

Time to let Tebow prove it.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Tebow freakin sucks. If he was worth a damn he would have been in more than a play for a run up the middle twice a game. get him the fuck out of here asap so we can use a real back up.

7. dingyibvs

dingyibvs New Member

Most backup QBs never come in a game at any meaningful time.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Then you should welcome one game where you are proven right

#8 CowboysFan, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  9. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

And just WHEN did you supposedly see this ?

That's the question. The ONLY time you have seen Tebow taking any significant snaps was in the freaking preseason, when they were putting the offense in and shuffling players around while trying to figure out the depth charts.

FFS, Tebow was out there throwing passes to Hayden Smith, and other guys who are off selling life insurance somewhere now.

10. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Remind me what Tebow did in preseason again please? Oh thats right. 4/14 and a pick against a 3rd string defense.

11. Clovis

Clovis New Member

Remind me what Tebow did against the number one defense in football in the playoffs last year again please? Oh that's right, set a few playoff records for passing. Not saying he is the second coming, but please remember he doesn't have a full season and a full off season with a number one squad.

Just sayin, he probably isn't as good as what some Tebots think, then again, he probably isn't as bad as some of Tebow haters say

We may never know the truth unless he gets a fair chance to grow or crash

12. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Its time - put Tebow in. Or Mc ELroy.

Anyone but Mark.

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You despise him because you think he sucks? Usually, you would despise someone for something they have done, as opposed to your perception of their lack of talent. That's what surprises me so much about the anti-Tebow crowd. They take this on the field performances personally. I'm a Tebow fan, but I don't "love" him personally for it. I just like his style of play, and he is my fellow alumnus. That is where it starts and ends for me.

14. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Those that actually watched him play last year and didn't rely on just the hilights would agree.

15. SpikeFake

SpikeFake New Member

I watched him play for the broncos....I don't agree. Do I count or only opinions that fall into lock step with yours?

16. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, highlights are misleading. Those highlights would make you think he took a 1-4 team to the playoffs by winning the division. Then they make it appear as though he passed for 316 yards to beat the Steelers in the first round.

B.S. highlights twisting the facts!

17. Concerned_Citizen

He had 16 games under his belt.

That's a better chance than most QBs who enter the league get. Pittsburgh was the ONLY winning team he beat, so it isn't a surprise that Tebowners keep going to the Pittsburgh card as their life preserver.

He got 13 games last year, which adding the bye week makes it about 14 weeks. That is almost a 4 month span. That's a HELL of a lot more time than what a starter at the beginning of a season would get with a couple weeks of training camp and preseason.

He had the best experience possible by getting game time. Yet he was no better by the end of the season than he was the day he was drafted. So what, he got in a couple of good lucky strikes against Pittsburgh who didn't think they needed to cover Thomas. 13 games is a good stretch when evaluating whether he has the goods to run an NFL offense or not.

Elway decided to pass on him, (and not just because they got Manning either, if you paid attention, praises toward TT were luke warm at best,) and it appears Rex Ryan isn't all that high on the idea of him starting either. These guys see him work out every day. You'd think they might know something the Tebowners do not.

#17 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  18. Concerned_Citizen

Yeah, I'm sure it never crossed your mind that it might have been a fluke. Most of the games, he barely cleared 100 yards. Yet you think the one game where he did well was the norm...

I get it, not only are you a Gator fan, you're actually a gator. Explains why you think the guy walks on water. Explains much, actually...

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

One or two games... could be a fluke. 7-4 + playoff win with a bad team = not a fluke.

BTW, I also am a big Charlie Ward fan. He did not go to Florida, FYI. He went to our rival school. I am also an RGIII fan, a Cunningham fan, etc...

20. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Yeah, that bad team has the 6th best defense in the league with no personnel changes, because they don't have to deal with countless 3-and-outs all fucking game.

Oh, the offense you ask? Yeah the offense is #3 instead of #23. The only change? No more Tim Tebow.

Care to try again?