Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

Holy mother of the bigbang!!!
    We want tebow now!!!!!!!

2. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Tebow was terrible all they way for a wildcard spot. Yeah, that's a real terrible fucking player.

Have him throw short passes and rush the ball more, then. Not that freaking difficult.

Has Tebow ever thrown a 40 percent game? Has he ever had 4 redzone INTs in a season? Has he ever been strip sacked fumble so many times in a season? Has he ever pumped fake his way into INTs so many times this season? Has he ever missed WIDE open receivers with consistency so many times this season? Has he ever had poor pocket awareness?

If the answer is no to all of them, he would be a better alternative than Sanchez.

3. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

You're right ... and I just edited my post to remove the Tebow comment and stick to Sanchez alone. He doesn't deserve to start. Period.

4. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Here is why Tebow shouldn't start: he has the same amount of throwing ability as you or me.

5. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Given that neither can throw a football, why not go with the one that a) can run the football, b) hasn't run our season into the ground, and c) will never be mistaken for a franchise QB, allowing an atrocious GM to sign him to an enormous extension.

6. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Who is this "we" you speak of?

7. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

The answer isn't no to all of them. In fact it might well be yes to all except the red zone picks.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/13200/year/2011/tim-tebow
    40% or under in 25% of his starts in 2011
    50% or under in 83% of his games

#2167 Cellar-door, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  8. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah and then what do we do at the end of the season when we miss the playoffs? What's the plan?

There are no apologists. There are realistic people who see his contract and see we are tied to him next year. We aren't tied to Tebow or McElory. That means by default Sanchez has the upper hand. It sucks that we don't have someone good enough to force the CS/FO hand to bench Sanchez, but that falls on them too.

The problems on the team lie deeper than QB. We need to draft a new one. There doesn't seem any to draft next year and Sanchez;s contract is there. That means Sanchez is probably still there and we draft a new one the following year.

9. NewYorkEveryThing

I did not watch the game thinking I was.... It's the bad luck... I am not the reason they suck.. It's sanchez..We are not just an unlucky team. I did this when we had favre. I sat out watch watching the game.. And they still lost...

10. truthbtold

On any team, there has to be accountibility for your play or the locker room is going to fracture. Put aside what either guy has done in the past. The point is, Sanchez is an unmitigated disaster at QB and there has to be some consequences for that kind of play. Guys need to see that they're not busting their balls all week while some coddled prima donna can fuck up game after game after game, and still keep his job somehow. It can't be allowed.

11. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

You realize how silly that is, right? He threw for 300+ in a playoff game against an elite defense. He is a bad passer, no doubt, but he's more than capable of completing passes. We already have a terrible passer. If it's terrible passer v terrible passer, give me the one that doesn't turn it over and can actually make something happen with his legs.

12. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tebow has thrown a 25% game, he has thrown a 27% game, 7 out of his 11 games started was less than 48%, the reason he doesn't throw interceptions is because he is so inaccurate that no one has a prayer of catching his balls, not really because he is careful of the football.

13. ahteist tebow fan

ahteist tebow fan New Member

Rational thinkers who doesn't use Tebow's personal beliefs to judge him on the field...

14. NewYorkEveryThing

It is a universal rule that he must be benched soon. Nobody can play that bad. Collage QB's are better then him. He is small and not mobile. OK arm with a bad emotional problem. This is why we have backup's. Tebbow will get a shot.

15. displacedfan

What happens if the guy behind Sanchez has shown nothing in practice? What happens if he has been worse than Sanchez in practice? What happens if you have to add new plays or a new playbook to maxmize the QB behind him? What happens if your players on your team don't buy into that or aren't best in those type of plays. What happens you didn't put a realistic backup option behind your QB? This is what happens. Once you go Tebow, you don't go back, except for the fact next year Sanchez has a ton of money owed and Tebow is on contract. Once we see they both suck, then what? Who do you start? What next. It sucks, but there is no one quick fix. It is going to be a multiyear process unless we have an elite QB on our roster and I am 99.999999999999% sure we do not have one on our roster right now

16. truthbtold

Joe Girardi would have had his sorry ass glued to the bench three weeks ago!!

17. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tim Tebow got most of those yards by scrambling on junkyard type of plays where the defense can't cover the receivers forever, throwing to a wide open player isn't very hard

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its amazing that everyone is so busy trying to be right that they didnt bother to read your post and realize that YOU ARE RIGHT. this is why i have lost all confidence in rex ryan. he lost his locker room last year because of sancheese and he is about to lose it again because of the reasons you mentioned.

maybe THIS is why our special teams that are always so good happen to suck teh last 3 or 4 weeks? i know if i was a player busting my ass and i had to watch this piece of cunt continue to go out there and undermine my work i would be pissed and would eventually wonder why the fuck i even bother.

19. displacedfan

Yeah, and then we would see, oh man the whole offense sucks and everyone is struggling. Yes there is one guy getting paid a lot that is really hurting us, but take him away and oh man everyone else is still struggling (I'm looking at you Robby Cano).

20. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

He got 204 of them because Demaryius Thomas is a top 5 WR who destroyed Ike Taylor 4 times for 204 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.