Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Lol Sanchez was shown up by Golden Tate.

A fucking wide receiver.

2. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When I see Tebow I see those cute cinderella stories from underdogs that for a season creates miracles but eventually gets demolished against a league that he doesn't belong in

He is basically Big Ben with absolutely none of Big Ben's talent or ability to throw the football. He is useless as a QB.

3. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Tebow gives this team a better chance to win than Sanchez. Sanchez is a pile of dogsh-t.

Having said that, I hope they stick with Sanchez so Tannenbaum and Rex can get tossed to the curb like the gutter trash that they are.

A 7-9 finish would be pointless.

4. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Are you for real? How does it get worse? Jets scores 0 touchdowns today. They scored 0 touchdowns last week. You can't get worse then 0! Sanchez had *another* int in the red zone, the worst in the league - you can't get worse then last. Sanchez is an embarrassment, as is anyone who supports him playing.

5. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Here is the difference and why that Tebow trade was so stupid.

Sanchez is a terrible Quarterback, Tebow isn't even a damn QB, that is the reason why Denver got rid of him the first chance they got and why despite Sanchez being awful, we haven't and will probably never make the switch.

Tebow is a cute story but he doesn't even have talent worthy of getting a shot

6. BleedgreenIII

BleedgreenIII Member

This game showed us everything we need to know about Rex and Mark...they both will not keep their jobs for much longer. Mark is in a mental funk...he has no confidence at all, last year it began with the pick sixes ending with the Miami loss now its a total tank job ,he looks worse than he has ever looked (when facing a decent D) & the fumbling, lord! just a little pressure & he folds...watching Wilson I couldn’t help thinking that he isn’t exactly a lights out QB but he plays within himself, he still has his confidence...

If Mark played today for the Seahawks they lose the game with the way our D was playing...as for Rex well he only seems hyped up when the defense plays well...he will always be a defensive coordinator so at least he something to fall back on...if he gets this 6-10 team 8-8 I will be shocked...

He better not talk playoffs anymore..just put Tebow in their & save some face...

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Rodney Harrison said that Sanchez will not start for any other NFL team except Jacksonville, he is an idiot be it is sooo true!

8. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

It's a shame we are playing AT the Rams next week. I would have wanted the crowd chanting for Tebow the entire game at home.

9. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. That being said, we gave up a draft pick for a QB the head coach wants nothing to do with, even in desperate times like this. As a result, heads should roll. However, it was most likely done as a forced move by the owner. So WTF does the organization do now?

What a shit show, huh?

10. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I said we are bad on offense and Sanchez makes it worse. Do you disagree?

To break it down more, I think our offense is bad and Sanchez makes it worse. I don't get what's wrong with that

11. displacedfan

Owner fires everyone who isn't a yes man, puts in place what he wants, we don't win a SB because we aren't committed to winning. Owner needs to step back, but can't do that, partly because we are located in NY

12. al_toon_88

Tom Brady won a Super Bowl chucking it to Deion Branch and Troy Brown. Tired of all the BS excuses. Watch the games.

13. displacedfan

Oh so one of the top 10 QBs ever is amazing. Never would have guess that!

And in his 1st super bowl, the defense set up 10 points and stopped the greatest show on turf. In championship game, he was hurt and didn't play the majority of the game and they still won. And the gmae before where an strange rule was most likely incorrectly used without conclusive evidence? Yeah, that was all Brady

14. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

My mistake, drowning my Jet-sorrows in beer. You are absolutely right.

You are entitled to your opinion but I completely disagree. They got rid of Tebow for two reasons. First, they had a chance to get Manning, who is one of the best qb's of all time. Second, they have John Elway running the show. Elway, Namath, and every other "conventional" qb who has played the game all hate Tebow because they think he isn't a "real" quarterback because he has a different skillset then they had. I don't know if Tebow would be good, or even average, but even if he was completely worthless, he'd be no worse then what we have now, and it's time for a change.

#2094 Frenbar, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  15. al_toon_88

My point is that not having elite receivers doesn't mean you suck any less. You are what you are. Brady is what he is, and Sanchez is a piece of dogsh-t.

16. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but I still want to see someone other than Sanchez get a shot. Sanchez completed less than 45% of his passes today and we didn't score on offense. Sanchez delivered his mandatory, weekly, game-changing turnover, yet again, this time throwing a critical redzone interception on third and goal from the 7. And yet again, he fumbled while hopelessly trying to pass the ball with a defender draped all over him. I'm tired of him. He's irrefutably one of the two or three worst quarterbacks in the league. If the Jets really think Tebow would perform worse than Sanchez did today (I, for one, seriously doubt that), they should simply go with McElroy. Regardless, there isn't a modicum of accountability in the Jets organization if Sanchez is allowed to start next week.

17. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Woody should hire those 2 douches that shook their heads at the Sanchez pick, they ended up knowing more than Tanny and Rex...

18. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I know it's a given to back up your teammates. However, I'm surprised that none of these players have slipped up and said something derogatory about Sanchez. Even diarrhea of the mouth Cromartie backed him. So bizarre.

If I take any silver lining from all this. The locker room is strong enough to keep all their crap inside (to this point). OR, we have the dumbest team in the NFL.

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I think they should play Sanchez the rest of the season. That way, we're assured of a higher 1st rd. DP, we'll have our answer finally about Sanchez NOT being the QB of the future and as a added benefit, both Tebow and Sparano both will be either gone or on their way out with Rex and Tanny not far behind. It's a lose/win for the Jets of Sanchez keeps his job.

Hell, it worked for the Colts. "Suck for Luck" had it's detractors, but it doesn't seem so outlandish now does it..

20. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Actually I think Rex has devised a master plan....he's playing for the #1 pick. Unfortunately he forgot that Kansas City and Jacksonville are in the league, and they are even more happless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.