Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

The two best drives of the game of course were ended by Mark Sanchez fuck ups and both were on him and him alone.

He's GARBAGE.

Anyone who defends him is as pathetic as his game.

2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

You mean the face that you imagined (wanted him to make) that he made?

3. titan999

titan999 Active Member

Frankly, everyone needs to go. Tannenbaum and Ryan both need to be canned, and Sanchez needs to be cut. Clean house.

4. BTC

BTC New Member

Its time to let Tebow have a shot. He's not the long term answer obviously. But since the season is shot....wtf...why not. Shit knows they wont give Mcelroy and time.

And the season IS shot for you optimists out there..... Are we going to turn it around next week and win out? DOnt make me laugh and insult all of us.

5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Anyone who can defend Sanchez at thiss point has something seriously wrong with them

6. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

I've watched a fair amount of football. Played Div 1 in college. I'm not putting myself up as an expert, but the results I've seen from Tebow seemed pretty impressive to me. Last year Rex talked Super Bowl, and a mediocre team with Tebow at QB beat them. This year, Sanchez is unarguably the worst QB in the league. It's overdue to try Tebow Time, and really no rational person could argue otherwise.

7. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put all the blame on Sanchez for this one but he does suck balls, there's no doubt of that. If he's not the worst QB in the league he's definitely bottom 5 at this point. Although, off the top of my head, I can't really think of four worse QBs, maybe one or two.

8. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

I think you stick with Sanchez BECAUSE the season is over.
    Tebow is not going to be your starter next year, and if we luck into a few wins like Sanchez did then there is pressure to keep him, maybe even extend him.
    Sanchez is going to be on the roster next year for cap reasons, might as well try and work out his issues over the rest of the season, because he will be here.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

any chance you would be in favor of letting "the one who can not be mentioned by me when others have mentioned him many times in same thread but yet i have been banned" start just 1 game and making all :the supporters of "the unmentioned one" eat crow?

10. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Seriously? He can't complete 50% of his passes, the Broncos took a good team and crippled the offense for him, then dumped him as fast as possible.
    The BRoncos last year were a much better team than the Jets this year. Better all along the line, much much better at WR, better at RB, better coached and better on the Defensive front 7. Only place they weren't better was the secondary.
    Using wins to evaluate QBs is how we got wedded to Sanchez in the first place.

11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Can we add another "... just sucks" to the thread title?

Sanchez earned it today.

12. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I'd rather see the guy who picks up garbage in the stadium at QB rather then Sanchez. Sanchez is an embarrassment and needs to be benched whether it's Tebow, Mcelroy, or Rex's wife at QB.

13. CandleGuy

CandleGuy New Member

Kris Jenkins is killing Sanchez and the Jets on SNY right now

14. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

When I look at Tebow I see a guy who has fire in his gut, can be creative, and plays without fear. When I watch Sanchez play, I see a guy who's afraid of the next mistake he'll make, and is incapacitated by fear so intractable that he cannot play effectively at all.

It's not just wins and losses. It's that Sanchez has so obviously given up. Continuing with Sanchez screws over every other player on this team.

As far as Denver being so good last year, they were 1-4 when they got rid of their best receiver (Lloyd), then Decker and Bailey go out with season-ending injuries. I do not agree with you on that. Besides, the Jets were a Super Bowl team last year according to Rex, remember?

Edit: and as far as completion%.. Tebow was around 46-47% as I recall, in his first season at QB. Sanchez is, what, 48%... in his fourth?

15. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I love Jenk. He is telling it like it is right now.

16. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

LOL. Doubt anyone even concedes him one game. Oh well. Sanchez sucks and tanking the season is useless if you have more than one win at this point. Give the other two a shot. 7 more games, give MCleroy(sp?) 4 games and that other dude 3.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i would be in favor of it. i know it wont work,but he is the backup and thats why hes here. atleast it will be exciting for 9.26 minutes

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I faintly hear the sound of TAPS in the distance........ at least the 1st two years were fun..... there's an empty barstool somewhere next to Kenny O, Chad, Richard Todd & Browning Nagle....... :sad:

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Agreed. The way I see it, we are bad on offense and Sanchez makes it worse. Remove Sanchez and we are still bad offensively.
    Yep. Our QB of the future is not on the roster. We also lack talent at other positions so build up those positions, throw Sanchez out the door next year when the contract ends and try to have a talented team for a new, hopefulyl long term QB to be here.

How do you read minds of players? How do you think or even guess that Sanchez has "Given up"? Great insight you have. Can you jump into Schottenheimer's mind for me and tell me what identity he wanted this team to have? Could you please jump into Bill's head because I think NE has some illegal HF advantages? Could you jump into Carmelo Anthony's head and tell me if he really believes in team ball and will make quick decisions. Better yet, jump into Amare's head and tell me if he is willing to play off the bench. All these answered woudl be great, but the last two take precedent, thanks.

20. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Holy Shit. Tell me you wouldn't walk into that bar, be instantly scared sober, and run the fuck out!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.