Romanowski a Tebow Fan

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Backup QB, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Surely, you have me mistaken for someone else. If there is one thing I do, it is provide coherent, logical arguments. What you most-likely are witnessing from me is a phenomenon best-described as "boredom", accompanied by a heavy dosage of a thing called "laziness", topped off with an overwhelming sense of futility.

Many of the points I have taken great lengths to expound upon occurred prior to your arrival. From my position on horseback, I see no need to dismount and rehash the same topic again.

You can find the clarity you seek by using the forum's "search" function.

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

So THIS explains why that terd has been insulting Sanchez saying crap like he doesn't care about football or whatever. It now makes perfect sense. Dude's a liar, who's just trying to stir the pot. :lol: at starting Tebow from day 1. I'm picturing Stephen A Smith right now in that mix video of him dropping the nbomb. That would be the perfect response to Romanshamski.

3. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

No you are the jackass following a guy around team message boards because he jilted yoru homosexual advances and you have trouble letting it go.

4. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn thats funny!

Hey guys! Look another dumb ass that loves Tebow! See this proves he should start because a Line Backer, steroid junky says so! Your guys are fucking priceless.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

exactly what I was thinking, heard him on Rome yesterday ripping Sanchez for being "too chill" and not caring enough about football . I don't think the poster boy for roid rage and pill overdose should be saying anything about another players habits/demeanor.

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Jets haven't won a Superbowl in a very long time. Should we call Jets fans dumbasses? I mean at least Tebow won a couple National Championships and a Heisman. Jets are a mess right now, but you still love them. Nothing wrong with that, but let's not be hypocritical.

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

If you want to see a mess, see KC and Jacksonville.

8. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

Yep, since the god damn year I was born! Its been a long long long time on this planet for me as a Jets fan, but I am JETS fan first, sure I have favorite players, but I don't just care for one guy.