Sparano is full of crap....

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Demosthenes9, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Regarding the use of Tebow:

Funny, I saw things a bit differently, and so did game commentators Dan Fouts and Ian Eagle:

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

He didn't say want he was really thinking. That was... Tebow is garbage and no way he would had bought us back. Lol

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts spent the whole game trying to create a controversy w/ Tebow, it was as if they had never watched us play all year.

W/ that said they made ONE point I agreed w/ and that was the 2nd half tempo. It was atrocious.

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's been atrocious all year long. All Training camp we heard that they wanted to pick up the tempo and yet it still takes half the play clock just to get the play into Sanchez and get the correct personnel groups in.

5. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

There is no Tebow controversy even though some of you guys just enjoy dumping on him. The Jets have far bigger issues than Tebow they need to be worried about. Tebow was never considered as a major component in this offense. That has been clear from day one. So if your primary offense is playing like hot garbage - the last thing you want to do is go in a direction you haven't planned on going. I think the only way they planned on using Tebow was as a change of pace to their rocking new ground and pound offense. Well if your rocking ground and pound offense is being pounded into the ground the last thing you want is an injection of something you didn't plan on doing.

JMHO

6. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Pounded to the Ground?

[​IMG]

I know... I'm lame

7. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

LOL - I actually thought of that commercial after I wrote that although it is Grounded to the Ground. :)

8. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

9. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

cause sanchez did such a good job in that aspect, right?

whenthings are going horribly wrong, change is good, regardless of who its for.

if anything, maybe it helps sanchez focus. right now, he cant possibly feel any pressure. maybe if you give tebow an entire series, it gets his attention. maybe if you bypass tebow all together and go with mcelroy it gets his attention even more.

either way, sanchez has been the worst QB in the NFL. and when you have the leagues worst QB, and are down 24, there is no excuse not to make a change