Romanowski a Tebow Fan

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Backup QB, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Humor me... "Exhibit A" of what exactly? Can't think of any context in which that makes sense. Be forewarned, I post harshly against buffoonery. :)

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Romanowski is a fucking jackass. Are you guys serious??? At least if you are going to seek out shit to defend your boy use someone that's sane!!

This is the same guy that came out and said that Peyton Manning is purposely allowing the Broncos to get behind / start the season slow, so he can lead his team back from behind to somehow prove to himself and everyone in the league that he is fully back from his injury....

I felt dumber even typing that!

We could go on and on with the really, really stupid things he's said in his time on this earth - and especially since he hung up the cleats.
    He should be never allowed to speak on a bigger stage than his own living room, because its embarrassing frankly. I don't think he was ever very smart to begin with, but the steroids and concussions have really put him over the top.

He is a perfect example of what the NFL is trying to fix. - Retired players so ravaged by head injuries and so altered by prolonged usage of performance enhancing drugs that they are mentally insane...

Seriously, get out of here with that shit... We don't have to have a thread about every person in the world that defends Tebow, and especially if they are fucked in the head like Romanowski - WOW

3. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

lol i saw this yesterday, man o man stephen a was awesome!! skip n steroid roman can go suck each other off

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You said 'your boy" I thought he was a Jets player?

He is not your boy also?

5. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Beat me to it. Romanowski is batshit crazy. End of story.

6. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Bill Romanowski isn't right in the head.

7. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Its true.

He just said 50% of marijuana users become addicted.

He is infact not right in the head.

8. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Romanowski was always a big fan of those that played with a lot of heart, passion, and intensity. Him being a fan of Tebow is no surprise. I admire those qualities in Tebow too.

If only he had the skillset to back all that up. Intensity and passion do the team no good when more than half of his passes hit the dirt.

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

A simplistic view of a complex situation.

Completion percentage is just one statistic, and it the case of Tebow is used to mask over glaring positives of his production. Now, let us use a hypothetical situation to understand my point.

If a QB throws 6 of 14 passes with no INTs and each pass results in a touchdown, he will most-likely beat his opposing QB who throws 30-30 with no touchdowns and 3 INTs. An additional hypothetical to add to this equation is if the first QB throws each pass for 80 yards and the second throws for 5 yards each pass. And for good measure, let us imagine that the first QB also ran for 100 yards. Who had the better game?

I'm not ridiculous enough to suggest that this will actually occur, or that Tebow will produce a game such as this. My point is that completion percentage alone is not the sole determinate of a QBs success.

Furthermore, to say that Tebow lacks a skilset to be effective is narrow-sighted. He has a great deal of skill, though his skillset is different than a QB such as Tom Brady.

Not all professional athletes are clones of each other. Was Shaquille O'Neil a bad basketball player because he shot poorly from the free throw line, or a poor jump shooter in general? No. In fact, he said it best in an interview once. When asked early on in his career if he needed to have a better jump shot in order to be great, he replied, "Why shoot a jumper when I can dunk?" Posited as such, it is a hard answer to disqualify.

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Considering the highlighted is not even possible it shows that you have no understanding of this game

11. TTTTebowAndTheJets

30-33... his point remains the same.

12. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

It shows I forgot to add the 3 INTs into the total passes. That minor detail does not change the point of my argument, however.

I actually added the 3 INTs after I typed the 30-30 stat, for further emphasis. When I did that I forgot to change the total. If you must know...

#32 Backup QB, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That my friend does not happen, Vegas takes the issue of cheating very seriously and the last thing they would do is hire somebody who tried to steal from them.

If memory serves correct didn't Romanowski get busted for distribution as well?

14. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

So let him speak for himself

So ignoring the "minor detail", hypotheticals are stupid to begin with so nobody should have to address them. You don't understand NFL football and it is clear from your posts.

15. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

No, but I think it is a reflection of his... struggles... in the passing game. He always had a difficult time hitting receivers in stride, which causes them to have to stop, twist to catch balls thrown behind them, or to reach down to catch a ball at their shoelaces, giving time for defenders to limit yardage after the catch.

I think the completion percentage also went hand in hand with the league leading three and outs. It has to when better than half of your pass attempts end up being wasted plays.

It goes hand in hand with further reluctance to let him throw the ball, and went hand in hand with the offense becoming so run heavy and one dimensional.

So yeah, I think his passing skillset is the root of his problems. dead last in that department, and dead last in most major passing categories. I believe if he were able to connect on more passes, more third downs are converted, the chains move more, the defense gets a bit longer of a break, they probably score more points even if only field goals.... Can't live off the long ball forever.

His completion percentage is a bigger problem than you are willing to admit, IMO. That's why I harp on that so much. It isn't just the percentage, but the lack of production seems to be somewhere between he and the receivers. Some blamed the other end, but most of those guys are still on the Broncos team and now they are among the league leaders. Most of that is Manning, but it turns out the receiver corps doesn't suck as much as Tebow fans believed.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

we are talking completion percentages again?

so freaking 2011, tebow has a 66% completion percentage this year.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Are we talking about Sanchez?

18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

u mean like a roid user? Lol

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I did. I'm pretty sure you quoted me speaking for myself.

:lol::lol::lol:

NFL football is not astrophysics. We are not debating String Theory vs Quantum Mechanics... though we could offline if you'd like ;)

I'm not an NFL coach, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

You are right. It is not complicated. And yet you still can't back up your opinions with coherent, logical arguments. At least some of the groupies in here can. But you are like their drunk uncle that they all are ashamed of but they feel sorry for you so they won't call you out.