Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am "wowed" by winning in january and no Jet QB has done it more than Mark sanchez. Good #s guys that melt under playoff pressure don't impress me.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^Agreed.

Fills

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

He's shown us promise, but the FO ruined his development. With all the hits he's taken and the lack of weapons the FO gave to Mark, there's just no way things will click with him here. It's been said before, I think he catches on with another team and revives his career with an organization that knows offense. Users that wrote Mark Sanchez off will be sitting there with their hands on their balls wondering what the hell happened. I wish things worked out though, things were going so well.

4. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

If you are referring to Tebow, you have mental problems. I'm not saying Tebow would be a great, or even a good qb, but even if he turned out to be average it would be a huge upgrade over Sanchez. As bad as the Jets have played in all phases of the game, if they had even an average qb they would be 5-3 right now instead of 3-5. Sanchez gave away wins against Texas and New England, that is indisputable.

You may very well be right, Sanchez's lack of mental toughness multiplies all his other deficiencies. A qb that only plays well when his defense is rocking and the team is rushing for 200 yards a game is worthless - and that's what sanchez is. You'd have to be blind not to see the change in Sanchez after he takes a few hits. He gets dejected, panics, and makes terrible decisions.

#1764 Frenbar, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  5. 101GangGreen101

He's referring to Mark Sanchez. Mark has been far more impressive in the post-season. He's not talking about Tim Tebow's one playoff win against a team that didn't respect him as a passer to begin with. Remember Mark as the Jets QB has 4 wins on the road (unbelievable still). Tebow has 1 win on the road.

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Lol @ saying Sanchez blew HOU and NE games. Gimme a break.

7. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

If you that isn't clear to you, you should stop watching football and move on to Tennis or something, you obviously know less then nothing about the game. Maybe Mike T. will give you a job.

8. 101GangGreen101

Mark's immature, you can't lie about that. He's certainly got the work ethic. He's not the maturest guy, but neither was Namath until the team called him out on it. Mark has played well before when the running game wasn't at it's best, and the defense wasn't at it's best. Hell even when the protection was bad, Mark helped his win games. After being clocked so many times, I would think differently on the field as well.

Mark has the pressure on making everyone around him better. It shouldn't be this way throwing to Clyde Gates and Jeremy Kerley (whose good in his own rights but not a #1 WR). And again, who cares about statistics? We were winning with crappy stats and big plays to win the game. Isn't that all that matters? Not how many 300 yard 3 TD games you've won?

I think you need to take your own advice. Mark didn't cost us the Texans and Patriots game.

9. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

There's no question we win the Houston game with just about any other QB in the league. I put the NE loss on the coaches ... and Stephen Hill.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Have you seen other qb's face houston this year?

11. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Why exactly is that a disaster? He is the only starting QB on the roster who only has a 2 year deal. Seems pretty smart to me you have your only starting QB talent tied up but not long term so if something better comes up you can actually make a move.

12. nyjunc

we lost the Hou game b/c of JJ Watt.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

...and bad #s guys that don't make the playoffs impress me even less.

14. nyjunc

we haven't missed a postseason yet primarily b/c of our QB.

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Welcome to this season.

16. nyjunc

we aren't done yet and we aren't 3-5 primarily b/c of our QB but 2 of our 3 wins were on the arm of our QB.

17. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

And we haven't made a post season because of our QB, in fact in 09 and 10, but especially 09, his turnovers and inaccuracy nearly cost the team playoff spots

18. nyjunc

our choking D almost cost us too and we didn't lose either title game b/c of our QB.

mark was a huge reason why we won 11 games in 2010.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Maybe...but it would be one hell of a turn around for this squad to make the playoffs.

If our defense was at the level of recent years I'd be more optimistic.

But they ain't...and Sanchez & company just don't have talent to make up for it.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

QBs have had worse games against Houston than Sanchez did. JJ Watt single handedly took that game from us IMO, a game no one gave us a chance to even hang around in. Given the circumstances I didn't think Sanchez played terribly that game. Why don't you apply for an NFL gig? You obviously know a fuckload about the sport with analysis like that.

You see Joe Flacco against Houston?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.