4:20

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, Mar 10, 2006.

1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I have yet to hear a good argument against it

2. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Argument against.

Law enforcement requires this to be illegal for their funding. Also how else would we fill all these jails?

3. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

dude, its a gateway drug. Two weeks after smoking your first bowl, you will be doing angel dust and jumping out windows of tall buildings. I pass on grass.

4. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Argument against: Most good employers hair test. To get a good job, you have to be about six months off the pipe. I used to smoke all day every day. I would love to smoke all day every day. But $>Grass.

5. jonnyd

Im not sure what/who you consider a good employer but I assure you most good jobs DO NOT hair test.

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Kids today are all on dope.

7. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The government is moronic. They created the drug trafficking by making marijuana illegal, just like they did with prohibition. The difference is people realized how stupid prohibition was and how much money was being lost to trafficking. The government is sitting on a potential gold mine. They could make so much money off it, but they seem to prefer to make money off throwing non violent "criminals" into prison. The war on drugs is a huge joke and is not doing anything positive for our society. It just costs the tax payers money to keep these harmless people in prison. End the war on drugs, legalize it and the world will be a better place. Wanna pay off our national debt or even the NJ state debt, there's a great place to start. Smoking marijuana is not nearly as bad as getting belligerently drunk. You smoke too much and you get the munchies and pass out. You drink too much, you can black out and have no control over your actions. You could get behind the wheel and kill people or start fights on the street, or who knows what. Ridiculous that society is still so controlled by these old anal conservatives that are afraid of anything new. Some people regard the stuff as evil and most things about it on those propaganda commercials are false. Don't be fooled by ignorance.

Everyone on here should watch "Reefer Madness". It was a propaganda film made in the 30s or 40s. It really shows you how retardedly stupid people are and desperate to control peoples lives by spreading false information. If there was any good reason to keep it illegal, I'd like to hear it, but it's a victimless crime.

#687 Barcs, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  8. jonnyd

I approve this message

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

If you feel like watching something that you will emjoy instead of "Reefer Madness" watch "The Union" which is still the best weed doc there is. Goes into a lot of stuff including how the only two groups who benefit from prohibition are law enforcement and the growers/big distributors.

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I don't know if that's true or not but that's hardly an argument against it. The illegality of something and the decisions of an employer are unrelated. Also some of those companies are only testing for it because it is illegal.

11. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I'm finding it impossible to quit smoking the stuff. I fuckin love it. I guess that's an argument against, or I just need to man the fuck up and kick it.

12. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Kick it if you want. I had no issue after 5 years.

I consider good employment anything that pays from 50,000 up. You'll at least get a piss test, and those are easier to beat. But hair tests are no joke and embarrassing to fail.

13. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

In 45 minutes im going to eat one and a half home made "edibles" and go see Life of Pi.

I'd like to be done smoking the stuff. It feels oh so much better eating this shit! Its pureish satisfaction. I ate 2 yesterday and was like WHOA!

14. Satire?

Satire? Guest

sounds fire right now.

in just about a month: the 2013 version of this will happen

[YOUTUBE]ONXt4wVuhaY[/YOUTUBE]

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I need a vaporizer.

16. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Impedence on our Civil liberties to enjoy what we love. The money that it has created for the Government is enough reason to know that it will be tough to change. Hopefully more states use their power to no longer enforce a "federal" crime and allow us to use what we please and use our allocation of resources towards fighting violent crime

17. grumpynyjetsfaninME

A drunk will go through a stop sign. A stoner will wait for the sign to turn green

18. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

My friend...this is a great great job.

For years, I have always had arguments with my drinking friends. Not too long ago, I would smoke to relax at night only. When the kids were asleep and the wife was asleep and I couldn't wait.

Smoked for many decades until drug testing became popular and then poof...no mas.

Where was I going with this..oh...and the argument I always have with my friends is quite simple. I have two boys..one who is going to get his license this Tuesday.

As a parent, if someone held a gun to my head and said my son had to get behind the wheel under the influence of either liquor or smoke...its not even close. No brainer.

One gives you the balls to own the road no matter where it is...and the other removes your balls and you find a love affair with the right lane and can stop at yellow lights from a mile away.

Your post is sooooo dead on I will try to remember it.

19. Satire?

Satire? Guest

there should be a new stupid liberal law idea to mandate at least a little thc consumption for every bar patron.

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Its the only right thing to do..lol.