Unleash (Or Release) Tim Tebow!

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by _Jet_, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jester

Jester New Member

Phaytal. Why are you here? A Broncos fan living in Denver. Your hate of Tebow has you following him to a Jets board to bash him. U R sick buddy...

2. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Man, for some reason Tebow drives you insane. Saying "This fu**ing dude." And all the rest of that crap you write about him. You've gotta be the most obsessed anti-Tebow fan that ever lived. You should just let it go. But you never do. .

3. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I'm more intrigued by the delusion of his fans than Tebow himself. I mean we are talking about a backup quarterback that shows little promise here. The way he is canonized is mind-boggling to me.

4. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Take it easy, bro. You are hurting yourself. Think about it this way, Kristin Stewart probably is one of the worst actresses in Hollywood and Twilight is one of the lousiest love stories ever. But there is a huge 'delusional' fan base for Kristin and her movies. I can direct you to their forums to fight with them, and give 'delusional' Tebow fans peace. At least Tebow is trying to help sick kids, right?

5. Remarker

Remarker Banned

As a football fan, I simply like it when a football player lays his ass out there to help his team win the freaking game. I like that about Tim. I've been watching him do it EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PUTS HIS ASS ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD and am willing to watch bad football games in the event he gets an opportunity to put his ass out there again. I have NEVER, NEVER seen him give a half-assed effort and I have seen every game he has played in since he was a freshman at UF.

Do I think Tim is inspiring? I could care less. Do I think Tim should be inspiring? Whatever floats his boat is OK with me. Do I want to see football players lay it all out on the football field in an effort to get the win when I take the time to watch a football game? Absolutely. That's why I prefer watching college football over pro football. This ain't rocket science.

#85 Remarker, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  6. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I'm a sucker for running quarterbacks -- always have been. They are exciting to me because it always feels like there is chance.

Guys like Tommy Frazier were amazing, but what I really like is when it's a passing attack and the quarterback takes off. I loved Joe Hamilton at Georgia Tech, and the showdowns Tech would have with Woody Dantzler at Clemson.

When Vince Young won that title against USC, I was jumping out of my chair. Everybody in the stadium knows he's probably going to run it, and he still does it.

So when Tebow came along, it was like another variation we hadn't yet seen -- a bruiser, with quick feet, a competitive edge, and an appetite for the long ball.

Some people didn't like from the beginning the way he exhorted the crowd and cheered, but I loved it. I like that kind of stuff -- not taunting, not hot dogging, but genuine "let's go" exhortation get's my excitement level for the game up.

I don't get people who claim to not understand why people like Tebow -- it seems obvious to me. He's a likable player, a crowd favorite.

7. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

It's the baseless attacks on Tebow which causes us to defend him. Then when we defend him, we are labled as delusional fans. My perception, much like other Tebow fans, is that he was great in college and should be given the same chance that other young QBs get. He has already proven he can win in the NFL, he just needs more playing time.

But that is not how Tebow fans are viewed. We are all crazy bible thumpers who think Tim Tebow is the greatest QB who ever lived.

8. JFjets

JFjets New Member

:up:

Sure you're not. It's not Tebow's middle class whiteness that you despise, it's his Christianity. It's all right, you can admit it, we already all know you are an anti-Christian bigot.

Yep.

Based upon the anger on constant display in your posts, I question that. Well adjusted people don't feel the need to constantly act the way you constantly act.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Canonized is a good word, especially when they make a bronze statue of you outside of a football Stadium.

[​IMG]

10. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

exactly.... you really can't defend tebow, because no matter what you say the response is always going to be that you are calling tebow the greatest ever and expect him to never lose and magically carry his team to 19-0 records every year.

I'm really not sure where this perception comes from. whether its fans or the media, even the biggest tebow supporters dont make the claims detractors say they will. anti-tebow people are arguing against a ficticious person and against ficticious claims. its like:

poster 1: "tebow deseves a shot, he did his part to help turn denver around and might be an improvement to sanchez"

poster 2: "i dont get you teboites? how can you say that tebow is the savior who is some great quarterback who will be able to carry anyone to victory and play like a probowler or hall of famer. he sucks!!!!"

11. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Well said.

12. TTTTebowAndTheJets

What the heck were you banned for now? How guys like phaytal avoid banning despite their trolling is beyond me. I've checked all recent cowboysfan posts and NONE seemed banable. I'm sure this will get me banned but the double standard on this board disgusts me.

13. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Because some of the mods have a dislike for Tebow. You can look at the comments they made to tell you that. Even though Tebow is on the Jets team, he's really not considered a Jet. The thing is, one of these days, Tebow will make crucial plays that help them win a game(s). And they should respect that Tebow is giving his best for the Jets organization.

I don't know what Cowboysfan did to get banned. But from what I saw, he was good for this board. He brought some quality things up on this message board.

#93 John Chisum, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  14. Apple Jack

Apple Jack Banned

speaking of banned, what happened to Jaxsuzy? I leave for a little while and banning all over the place. Glad to see whichfan was back though.

15. BeBe's Boobs

BeBe's Boobs Banned

Hi - I'm new to posting but have been lurking for a while. How do some people still post when it says "banned" under their name? I'm confused - I just read this thread from the beginning and it looks like "CowboysFan" was posting even though banned? Is he banned instead of Phaytal? I don't understand - Phaytal's comments were extremely provoking and have no place in a forum for Jets and/or Tebow fans.

16. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

It doesn't seem to matter. Anti-Tebow fans can call a Jet's player a "f***ing dude." That's ok as long as you're saying that about Tebow here. Being anti-Tebow gives you a license to do and say things that we can't say. I imagine it's not all the mods that are like this. It only takes 1 moderator to abuse his power for stuff like this to happen.

17. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Suzy has been gone for a week almost. She seemed like a nice girl.

18. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

I think there is a 'segregation' policy. No Tebow stuff is tolerated in main forum. If anyone talks about Tebow extensively in main forum, I guess he/she might be banned. I am not 100% sure though.

19. BeBe's Boobs

BeBe's Boobs Banned

OK John Chisum - thanks for responding. I'll try to be a good girl then :)

20. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

It's been going on all week with the trade discussion threads. Sometimes, I don't see how you could separate every Tebow discussion. I'm mostly in here though.