Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I've seen the guy throw, thanks. College credentials are meaningless in the NFL. You act like he was taken in the first round like Pennington was.

2. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Do we have the worst wide receiver corp, ever? Do we have the worst offensive line ever? Do we have the worst running game ever? Do we have the worst OC ever? I can't think of any other excuses of the top of my head. Oh yeah, Do you think we have the most drops ever?

Pretty sure we have the worst ever completion percentage ever! At least since the rules changed on defense for bumping.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]Ho1E9VZE6jI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wAvFVAGTHsI[/YOUTUBE]

4. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Honestly, our offense is pretty good sans Sanchez. If you watch the Eagles O-line, ours looks like a nuclear bunker in comparison. If you watch Seattle's Wide Receivers, you'd think ours have glue for hands. Indy's run game makes Greene look like Usaine Bolt. And finally, Schotty probably makes Sporano look like a mad man for offense.

The point being is that we really don't have it too bad on offense. I'd say we're honestly middle of the road. However, no other QB in this league makes Sanchez look better. None. Get a competent QB, and we're right back in the mix of things.

5. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

what's good about our offense? Shone 1ypc Greene or the no name receivers that drop more balls than they catch?

that's a ridiculous statement.

6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Doesn't mean a thing. I went to the Monday night game in NE in 2010 they blew us out of the building. We beat them in the playoffs in their building the same year.

This team could give up they could fix a few things and have what appears to be a pretty mediocre confrence come back to them?

Never overestimate just how mediocre the NFL is.

7. wildaces

wildaces Banned

No need to get defensive, I never said he was taken in the first round, nor was drafting brought up. I was comparing arm strengths, that you brought up. I was making an argument on why he wasn't as bad as you mentioned.

I am confused, when were college credentials brought up?

As far as McElroy goes, Sanchez is not getting it done. Why not see what we have?

8. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Or we can keep playing the guy who also CANT throw the ball and is a dumbass. Good idea man

9. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Well, you're more optimistic than I am. And I was pretty freaking optimistic.

Hope you're right.

10. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Thanks for proving that McElroy has much better mechanics than Sanchez.

11. wildaces

wildaces Banned

McElroy is leaps and bounds above Sanchez in mechanics as well as intelligence. If he had a big arm, it wouldn't even be a discussion.

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say I'm optimistic. What is clear about the NFL is seasons have a progression to them. Teams can and do turn it around. Teams that are going to compete at the end are going to be better then they are now. The Jets may well be in a downward spiral that will end badly but that's not a given after half the year.

Hard for me to see this coaching staff turn it around but if there is any pride and enough talent in the locker room they can win the majority of the remaining games.

Teams that play well in the second half are contenders. We will see and if it ends badly I'm sure there will be major changes.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You are saying it's naive to think he was drafted with such poor arm strength. Then you said drafting wasn't brought up. Which is it?

Go ahead and put pop gun arm in if we are mathematically eliminated. Until then I'd prefer to hope that the guy that I believe is the best QB on the roster by far can get us in.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You are saying it's naive to think he was drafted with such poor arm strength. Then you said drafting wasn't brought up. Which is it?

Go ahead and put pop gun arm in if we are mathematically eliminated. Until then I'd prefer to hope that the guy that I believe is the best QB on the roster by far can get us in.

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Stick with Sanchez, decide what to do in the offseason if we continue to dwindle. Fuck Tebow.

16. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

I'm not going to do this for you but if you search the scouting reports of both coming out of college, Sanchez's is leaps and bounds above McElroy's. In fact, the one weakness mentioned around here in arm strength isn't the only trouble scouts saw in McElroy. The only issue scouts saw with Sanchez was his knee and lack if starting experience.

17. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Your right! I didn't mean it in the context of draft position, and didn't realize I put it like that. I apologize. To better address the previous response, I am not acting like McElroy is a 1st round draft pick, but the next best option on our roster.

Sanchez is our starting QB, and limits our offense. I believe that if we continue down this path, we will have much larger concerns than the playoffs this year. Draw your own conclusions on what I mean by that.

18. wildaces

wildaces Banned

We aren't talking about coming out of college, we are talking about right now. Watching each other taking snaps anyone with an open mind can see that McElroy is taking to the coaching, and Sanchez is regressing.

Is McElroy the answer? I do not know, and I never claimed he was. Just for the record.

19. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

From what I've seen of McElroy he looks more accurate than Sanchez and Tebow combined. I think I'm quite sane actually.

20. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Actually one of McElroy's negatives listed in his scouting report is that he stares his receivers down. Watch this video - wherever he looks first, that is where he will throw it. If that guy isn't open after 2-4 seconds - he runs with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.