The block punt for TD versus Dolphins explained

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by CowboysFan, Oct 30, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Jets vs. Dolphins film review: Breaking down a disastrous loss to Miami

" On the punt block, Tim Tebow steps up to put a block on Jonathon Amaya and the Dolphins brilliantly stuff Jimmy Wilson into the same gap, allowing him to run free at the punter. Not much Tebow can do there and if you’re playing by the rule of “Inside Out” blocking – protecting the gap closer to the center first – then someone to Tebow’s right needs to help him close that down. "

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/10/jets_vs_dolphins_film_review_b.html

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Never Tebow's fault

3. Bannon

Bannon New Member

But you think it's his fault, right? I've heard numerous people say it's Tebow's fault. Presumably that would include you. So he does get the blame in this instance.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I was being serious

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Wouldn't be surprised if this is true but this guy doesn't know what the blocking scheme was supposed to be.

Westhoff will probably give more detail when he talks next. He's the guy who knows.

6. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Well obviously the jets went out of there way to trade for him with the intent of him being our personal punt protector, so it must be Tebow's fault.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You mean ALWAYS Tebow's fault right? I hear that a lot more.

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

keep reading

9. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

10. catfish

catfish New Member

seemed like a fair conclusion to me, he was at fault as were several others.

11. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Me, too. Didn't look so hot to me at first watch -- I just don't know exactly what would have fixed it.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Mr. troll, Westhoff said everybody was at fault which is the conclusion most people came to already.

But go ahead and keep blaming Tebow for everything from the downfall of the Roman empire , to Greedo shooting first, to global warming.

Its very entertaining.

13. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

i dont blame him for anything other than taking a spot on my beloved JETS. Its you and your ilk that refuse to ever blame tebow for anything.

poor completion percentage? Not his fault.. the WR drop too many passe...yet their new QB is throwing at a 70% completion rate.

his high sack #'s ... Poor o-line play - yet their new qb (who is slower than my 10 year old... literally) averges a lot less sacks per game.

His low scoring - OC's fault. he cant call a play, he doesnt know how to do anything right. Last I checked... arent they the #1 or 2 team in the league now?

you blame blame blame blame blame... and never look at the real culprit... Tebow's inability to play the position.

Please please answer this just once... dont ignore it, dont dismiss it. just f'ing answer for once.

Why is it that everyone that sees Tebow everyday understands he sucks? but you cant?

If orton had gone 3-2 Tebow probably never starts. Tebow has never earned a shot through his play... only through others poor play. why is that?

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

some of that stuff. its a made up argument by haters , no one ever says some of that crap.

Here is my answer on why i think he does not suck. It will be very clear but you will ignore it (I will even include bad stats) .

In his first 16 starts (includes 2 post season games and appearances in 7 other games for a few plays BEFORE this season):

Total Yards: 3835
    Passing : 2885
    Rushing: 950
    Total TDs : 32
    Interceptions: 9
    Fumbles lost: 7
    Completion percentage: 47.3%
    QB rating: 76.1 (includes post season)
    Record as starter 9-7
    A 2-1 TD to turnover ratio

So almost 4000 total yards and 32 Tds is not sucking man.

its you who are not giving him a fair shake. I am not saying he is great but I am saying you are wrong thinking he sucks so bad. It is your personal bias.

#15 CowboysFan, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  15. phaytal

phaytal New Member

You forgot one.

- Starts in 2012 - 0

16. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

I think the only thing more annoying than the Tebow fans who follow him around are the Tebow haters who follow him around.

I can understand the Tebow fans, they like the guy and want to see him do well. I can't understand the Tebow haters, it's really pathetic the way they post on every thread bad mouthing the kid.

We get it, you hate the guy, get fucking over it. Find a hobby, jump in a lake, take a hike, molest farm animals... I don't care, just shut the fuck up already.

This forum was so the Tebow's could come and discuss Tim without bothering Gen pop, now Gen pop comes and bothers the Tebow's. Get a life peoples.

17. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Show me where a coach blamed one player in the media for a play? I'll wait.

18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

So why won't any team give him a chance to be a starter?

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Curly! Awesome that you keep posting in every thread and never make even one intelligent remark , please keep dong what you do , we need the entertainment

[​IMG]