Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Are you people serious? I wasn't comparing Sanchez to Brady. Not even once did I mention Sanchez in that post - let alone use any language that implied I was comparing Sanchez to Brady.

2. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

I totally agree. He's never had to sit on the bench before, started from day one. Maybe a little bench time would be good for him. Also, it would let us evaluate Gregg, before we waste a pick on a QB next year.

3. thirtyoddfreestyle

thirtyoddfreestyle Well-Known Member

If Rex won't bench Sanchez... It's time for him to go, last Sunday against the dolphins was a joke. ComPlete lack of execution in all areas. Even westoffs unit looks like shit. Where is the discipline in this organization. Rex needs to turn this into boot camp quick. I like Rex and I want him to be here for awhile. But if the man can't open his eyes then he has to go..... That's life in the nfl ... Loving or liking dosent win games. Talent, gameplaning and execution does

#1243 thirtyoddfreestyle, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  4. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

It all starts and ends with the OL.

Yes, mark has missed open receivers and locks onto to other receivers. He does this more after getting killed. He got waxed so hard early against the Fish I was surprised he even got up.

Add an OL that can't for the life of them open a 1 yard hole for Shonn Greene and NO QUARTERBACK is gonna have a big day.

Then add critical game losing drops by wide open receivers and there you have it.

Edit: Take Brady vs the Giants. Brady gets killed all day, plays scared, then Welker drops the game winning pass. Result? Tom Brady and the New England Patriots lost the fucking Super Bowl.

WE can't create 10,000 threads bashing Tanny for neglecting the OL, failing to get a decent running back, and failing to keep Mark's receiving weapons longer than one year, and then log on today and blame Mark for our 3-5 record.

#1244 Footballgod214, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Tebow will never start for the Jets unless Sanchez gets hurt ( and even that is a maybe).

The reasons in no particular order are

1. Rex , Tanny and the Jets organization have a 1st round 5th pick , money and time in Sanchez . Barring injury, Sanchez is the Jets starter for the long haul

2. Rex did not want Tebow Woody did . ( although I feel that Rex likes him And it's nothing against him personally )

3. Sporano has his hands full with the base offense and all the talk of him being a wild cat genius was crap. Henning the Dolphin OC was the obvious architect . Even if Tebow started Sporano would not know how to use him , it's a literal disaster waiting to happen.

6. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

When your post is in response to my support of Kerley as a potential top end slot WR and Sanchez being the beneficiary of that, that's EXACTLY the comparison you make. Context clues support that argument, so I apologize for inferring you were making that comparison.

Now we can both agree that Brady is better than Sanchez. Glad we're on the same page.

7. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

I don't know what games you're watching. The games that I see, Sanchez has more than enough time to make a decision. With that time, he still makes a fucking terrible interception, pick 6, sack, fumble, etc... It's a jailbreak every once in a while, but you can say that for every team.

The problem rests on Sanchez. HE is the reason we are not doing well, and people are blind if they don't see it.

8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

So if he is replaced right now the Jets are making the playoffs :eek:hmy: ? Just answer the question. No "smart" ass comment...

9. Ted

Ted Member

When you have an owner like Woody Johnson, the call may come down to Rex's office to start Tebow. Never say never.

10. ArmandJ

Our chances improve from 16 percent to 80 percent IMO.

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Ted

Ted Member

Obviously Tebow does not have the tools that a normal NFL QB possesses but what he has is an uncanny ability to lead. Team mates believe in him and he makes positive things happen. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the guys in the locker room no longer believe in Sanchez and if that's the case, you gotta make the change. Again, if they do make the change, Sanchez is done in NY and the Jets eat a lot of money in cap space next year.

13. ArmandJ

Give me three good reasons why we should keep Sanchez. We have a good sample size with half of the season being complete. What has Sanchez done to EARN his spot against Seattle?

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I dont have to do that as you already know.

As for your comment, first you say hes the biggest reason then you say without him its 80%. GTFO with your BS already.

15. ArmandJ

Well duh, we don't have a 100% chance with Tebow. Sanchez is the biggest reason why, as of right now, we have a 16 percent chance according to this site: http://www.playoffrace.com/

You can't do it because you know as well as I do that there isn't even one good reason why we should keep him. You're still his groupie for some weird reason...

16. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Sanchez has not played particularly well, but he does give us the best chance to win.

17. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Dude, can you please stop with the excuses. Marks first two years, he had the best ol in the NFL. Last year he had his worst OL and put up his best numbers. This year his OL is average. My point is that he has looked the same through four years. Your either born with instincts ornot.

18. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

why is this a "bad" feeling. he is a bad player who is playing extremely poorly on a team that is losing consistently. Change here is good. im very hopeful to see Tebow or McElroy in the very near future. i dont see how eitherrest on his shoulders and no matter who is to blame for some of the other ugly losses this one will be on him.

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

what the hell?! I dont have to here as I already have! Why the hell do I need to post my reason yet again in a different thread?

You already know as I've answered the same question already. You guys LOVE beating the dead horse...

20. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

i noticed you left out that he led the NFL in turnovers with 26. must have been a simple oversight on your part im sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.