Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ackack

ackack New Member

No doubt about it P4E. You should keep that in mind when posting on FH.
    As for me, I am always respectful, except when dealing with idiots in the PoFo.

The Jets are a sorry bunch right now. I really feel for some of their fans, especially the guys that I know. The fun ribbing is no fun anymore when the team(like the Jets right now) is in no position to compete. Sparano was a bad move, and Sancheez is starting to look like a mistake. Funny thing is Sancheez can look great at times..he has the physical tools..but he is lost between the ears IMHO. And...Rex eating crow is a very ugly sight.

2. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

You guys going back to the AFCG this year?

Yeah... that's what I thought.

This is a funny thread though. You guys talk trash before the game, get hammered, and then talk trash after the game as if you made another appearance in an AFCG, avoiding reality the way most people avoid puddles.

Last place.

3. Combustible Rextible

[​IMG]

4. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH New Member

Just my 2 cents:

But the Jets looked like they were suffering from a Pats hangover... IE they put so much energy and time into trying beat the Pats they just didnt have enough time get it back for the Phins... Because the Team that faced the Phins at home sure as hell didnt look like the team faced the Pats a week earlier in the Razor.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

The " Effort on Dennis Byrd day was a shame !

Dennis Byrd gets his number retired at halftime ,,,leads the pregame and this is the effort they put out there ? I would call the coaches and team embarrassing but that would not do them justice ,,,,,,thoughts

6. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Probably because the Pats arent as good as you think they are!

7. DEFCON4

DEFCON4 New Member

They're doing alot better than us.

8. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH New Member

Perhaps, but the Pats just CRUSHED the Rams (and could have been a lot worse had they not called the dogs off.) who the Phins only beat by 3 points. So I will stick with my original theory of a hangover..

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Because that logic always works in the NFL. Last year the Jets CRUSHED the Chiefs who then went on to beat the undefeated Packers. Clearly the Jets at 8-8 were better than the 15-1 and Packers last year! :breakdance:

10. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

If we had taken care of business against NE and South FL, we'd be sitting pretty at 1st place, with a 5-3 record, and 4-0 in the division.

Dump Tannen-bum. Dump Sancho Panza. I'll be happy if I never see their faces again.

Get me Charlie Casserly and Jon Gruden.

Dump Tony Soprano. Dump Pettine. Dump Bob Sutton. Dump DeGugliemo. Demote Rex to DC or tell him to take a hike.

#210 al_toon_88, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  11. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I think the team was discouraged and upset that their coaching staff lost the game in NE.

12. NewYorkEveryThing

I just don't understand how miami has fans outside its state?????? Besides marino..How can you live in New York and root for an outside team??? It's not like we only have 1 team.. If I was born and raised in florida,Then sure i would root for them...But I just don't get it?? There uniforms look like a box of fruit loops and they have not won anything since they came into the league...I feel like if I would root for an outside team,Then It would be at least a team that wins all the damn time..I just don't get it..My friend was born and raised in NY and roots for the dolphins. I don't know man?

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

My dad was born in Florida when Miami was the only team. I live in VA and grew up rooting for the Phins with him.

Maybe I'm biased but I don't see how the uniforms are "gay" or "fruity". Something about that dark green NYJ backdrop always makes them look even cooler IMO.

Now the team name "Dolphins"...I'll give you that. Not very intimidating lmao

14. Massena

Massena New Member

The problem is in the front office, and its name is Tannenbaum.

15. keypusher

keypusher Member

Until the late 70s the Fins were the only team in the South apart from the putrid Falcons (not counting Texas as part of the South). And they were almost always good from 1970-2000. So, they had fans all over.

16. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Banned

what are you an idiot? we've been to 5 superbowls, won 2 of them? what's the Jet's superbowl resume?

17. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but does anyone think that the defensive gameplan got completely thrown out the window after the first or second drive when Tannenhill went down? You spend all week preparing for one guy and then after 5 plays you have a completely different QB back there? Just a thought...

18. NewYorkEveryThing

Your calling me an idiot? If I lived in ohio,Then I would root for a ohio team.. Sorry but before the league pass.How did you watch dolphin games? You didn't.. So you rooted for a team you could not watch until the league pass started??

19. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

These pictures are from this Sunday's game @ your stadium......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Mindtornado

Mindtornado New Member

Wow, many Dolphin fans were banned in this thread...