Chaz Schilens: Jets fans' chants for Tim Tebow 'B.S.'

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Chaz is a scrub & should STFU. Still annoyed at the offsides kick that fell right into his lap & dropped. Last person to be a spokesman for Jets should be somebody who averages 2-3 healthy games a season.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Schilens SUCKS. He's lucky to have a job with the NYJ. The fans can say what they want after an embarrassment like that.

A bigger question though, is IF those tebow chanting fans were Jets fans.. At that time the stadium looked like it was in Miami, seeing as how it was half empty with pockets of dolfag fans..

Maybe it was Dolfag refugees chanting for Tebow just to rub the Jets faces in that shit????

3. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

No, there are plenty of stupid Jets fans out there, many of whom have been chanting TEBOW this year.

4. iloveradiohead

iloveradiohead New Member

I heard some fans were chanting for McElroy as well, but the press won't ever ask that to the coaches/players. They want a QB controversy so they'll only ask about Tebow.

I think the chants were more out of frustration than calling for a certain player. Just my opinion.

5. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Chanting for Tebow is infinitely less stupid than defending Sanchez.

6. Bannon

Bannon New Member

They also don't want to get laughed at in the press room.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

+1000000000000000000000

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Little does that fuck know that when hes on the field I chant for Curtis Conway.fuck him

9. Moonshine

Moonshine New Member

Do me a favor and throw Landry in there, and then you'll be my favorite poster.

Chaz has some balls, but he's way out of line. Especially as the fourth best receiver on a truly pathetic set of receivers.

Anybody ever notice that everytime a story about a whiny NFL player bitching to a the media and acting like a spoiled hormonal chick, its almost exclusively wide receivers. Any theories about that?

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

the crowd was being sarcastic throughout the game.

11. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

[​IMG]

12. Nublar7

Nublar7 New Member

The problem for the Jets is that while Sanchez is not a starting caliber NFL quarterback, Tim Tebow is a much worse option. Tebow doesn't have the running game or defense he had in Denver to bail him out, so he would not have success as the Jets starting QB. Sanchez is bad, but realistically he is the best QB on their roster which shows just how bad the Jets' QB position is.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

i'm not sure if you are serious. I'm not joking. You heard it throughout the game.Cheers for FGs, first downs, and..... Tebow.

This is getting OLD but everybody and their momma knows Tebow sucks ass as a QB and the majority of JET fans do not want him to start.

Those chants were sarcastic.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I don't know if they were. The TD cheers were definitely sarcastic, but idk about the rest. I couldn't hear any of the chants very well and the announcers only mentioned them slightly

15. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Whatever you say.

16. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

We are Tebow fans and we want the Jets to succeed. We are bouncing off the furniture when Sanchez makes a play or anyone else on the Jets for that matter. We do not however like to watch bad football. I seriously doubt there are a lot of "Jets" fans that actually want Sanchez to fail (possible exception that they have formed an opinion based on previous results that he is holding back the team). But even then I think we would all be happy to see him light it up on every team on the schedule. Am I wrong?

17. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I agree, if Sanchez responds and put this team in the playoffs, than good for him, I think there should be no Tebow fan that want him to fail and his career ruined. Though I have to say this, I think the Jets will stick with Sanchez until we reach loss number 8.

18. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

The majority of those Jets fans must be brain-dead then. Anybody who doesn't want to give Tebow the chance to start has to be. Simple as that.

I wonder why they could have possibly been sarcastic on offensive production? I wonder who was leading the team to have such terrible production?

Do you have a permanent residence in Sanchez's pants or something?

19. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Actually, Cromartie can get the fuck out too. Take his dumb penalties and only-hustle-when-he-can-show-off ass somewhere else.

20. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

You just made a lot of children cry. :p