Chaz Schilens: Jets fans' chants for Tim Tebow 'B.S.'

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Until Chaz Schilens learns to run routes like a professional receiver, he should probably shut the fuck up.

2. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

also, Tannenbaum signing Chaz fucking Schilens over Braylon Edwards for essentially the same price is 'B.S.'

3. Velocityvirus

Velocityvirus New Member

It's not. The majority of Jets players think he's a joke. I've seen several of them at a Chuck E Cheese's in the area (not even kidding), and they have no respect for him.

4. NFL

NFL Active Member

I knew that this bullshit would of started right when fucking Tebow was signed. I literally can't stand the fucking kid as a football player mostly because of what he brings with him. How didn't the CS see this coming? Fucking ridiculous. I'm tired of all these Tebow fags, if Mark isn't the solution to this team then we better start looking for one because the solution is DEFINITELY not on the roster. Trade fucking Tebow!

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Blocked Punt. Successful OS kick. Blocked FG. Huge kickoff return. Offense that walks slowly up to LOS and snaps ball with 1 sec on PC down big in 4th Q. Yeah everyone should chant Sanchez as he's providing team with ZERO spark.

What a joke. Schliens is a fool.

6. catfish

catfish New Member

out of curiosity is the him in that statement Sanchez or Tebow? Just from the way you wrote that it seems it could be either, no sarcasm intended

7. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

The guys on the team DO NOT like Sanchez! Where are you getting your information from thinking they like him? There was an article out just a few weeks ago about how there were whispers in the locker room of players being contemptuous of Sanchez. And add that to what happened last season in the locker room, and the anonymous comments after Thomas Jones was cut how players were upset that Jones got cut and he earned his money while Sanchez gets paid a heck of a lot more and doesn't play to the level of earning that money.

The team does not respect Sanchez, they have no reason to respect Sanchez. The guy is not good enough to command respect on the field, this leads to him having no credibility to act like a leader off the field. Too many valuable Jets players work too hard and get paid too little for what they do compared to Sanchez to have any sort of respect for him. This is how the locker room feels about him. When you look at what is said behind closed doors, anonymous players speaking out, etc. this is the true pulse of the team, not the fake press conference opinions where everyone says they love Mark and have complete confidence in him.

8. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

I would bet some of that stems from the whole "everyone's starting spot is in question....except Sanchez" thing.

9. JustLurking

JustLurking New Member

Wait didn't Schilens Tebow after the TD?

10. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Just a kind reminder, please don't talk about certain player here.

11. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

you guys are missing the point. the players believe in sanchez. that's the takeaway from schillen's comments. i'm glad he's standing up for his qb, commendable loyalty

12. twown

twown Well-Known Member

I met some Jets at a Barbie convention, and they all agreed that Tebow lacks manliness.

13. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. If Rex starts Sanchez against Seattle, he is an idiot and should definitely be fired.

Many people in the football world do not have respect for Mark Sanchez. I don't see how people in the locker room can have any respect for him. He is lacksidiscal in leading the offense (look at how we ran plays with 15 seconds left on the clock in the third quarter).

14. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Schilens understands that if Tebow takes over, he's probably not catching another pass this season. This isn't about winning -- it's about self preservation.

Guys would rather pass for 300 and lose by 3 touchdowns than pass for 120 and win. Good. That's what we'll keep doing.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Going down on one knee to think about whomever you are thinking/thanking is not just a Tebow thing. If you just follow Tebow, you would believe this, but there a ton of NFL players that did this before Tebow did, while Tebow did it, and will do it way after Tebow does it.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Is it BS that this Jets fan roots for Chaz to actually catch balls that bounce of his hands?

17. TexNYJ

TexNYJ New Member

I'm sure it was just to be a smartass. That seems to be the only thing these asswipes can do on a professional level

18. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

No - certainly not. Tebow is the first and only person to ever give thanks or appreciate some various figure after a TD. While everyone else was slam dunking and dancing, Tebow was praying.

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying. Just because Schillens went down on one knee doesn't mean it's "Tebowing". It's a thing a ton of NFL players do.

20. JustLurking

JustLurking New Member

I've been watching football for a very long time. I am fully aware that players kneel pray, point to the sky etc. I just thought it was an odd thing to do on the field after a TD, when some people are chanting for Tebow. Maybe he wasn't tebowing. Which was why I asked, but seems odd to do it at that time. Ive actually seen players get flagged for going to a knee for celebration in the endzone. Eric Decker got one last year for this very thing. Maybe actions speak louder than words. It's just an opinion. It's not going to kill anyone.