Chaz Schilens: Jets fans' chants for Tim Tebow 'B.S.'

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Wow. BS? How about the garbage effort by a team that came out TOTALLY flat after talking trash all week?

That's bullshit. Get fucked, CS. Shut your trap and be difference maker.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...az-schilens-jets-fans-chants-for-tim-tebow-bs

<Mods, sorry about the missed first letter in the title.>

#1 TheBlairThomasFumble, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Won't be anyone chatting his name, that's for sure.

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Schilens can shut his mouth. I'm tired of this bum at Quarterback, as were thousands of others yesterday.

4. Ted

Ted Member

Apparently Schilens doesn't realize who pays his salary and their right to voice displeasure at the product they are paying for.

5. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Chaz needs to shut the fuck up. He should be the last person to talk.

6. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

My god, why won't these guys be quiet???? Anyone with a brain can see Sanchez is not an answer.

He's not even good at catching the ball.

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Talking shit seems to be an epidemic around the Jets these days. Of course, there will be opinions that say fans should never boo, always cheer. I think all the yapping this week, then come out and get your ass handed to you AT HOME, was the final straw for a lot of fans. Schilens hasn't earned a single gamecheck this year so far but of course, he talks shit about the fans.

Must be Ryan's version of the SOJ's. Talk shit, then get your ass kicked. This is playing like a Jet? Maybe these days it is..

8. TheGreenCantona

of course i would say that if I were Schilens, he won't go down with Mark, what is much more baffling is Rexs incomprehensive pressconference.

9. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Then he turned around and said "We didn't play well". "They're pissed. So they have a right to be pissed." Sooooo.....it's ok to be pissed, but only if the word Tebow isn't involved. Then it's BS.

10. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

When you're a season ticket holder who pays a lot of money to see touchdowns, it gets really frustrating after awhile.

Outside of Revis, Mangold, D'Brick, Harris, Demario, Wilk, Ellis, Coples, Cromartie, Kerley, and Hill... Everyone else can get the fuck out. And I mean everyone.

11. benhamean

benhamean Member

Talking shit started immediately with the Rex Ryan era. The inability to back it up is what is (relatively) new.

12. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

So the players don't believe in Tebow, the CS doesn't believe in Tebow, why is he here? A backup RB or TE would look pretty good right now for that 4th round pick.

13. Mason

Mason New Member

It is BS. Do those ridiculous fans realize just how terrible Tebow is? I told you guys that the players on the team really love Sanchez. They play really, really bad and all anyone can talk about is the play of the QB as if he's the only reason why our team is bad. Some fans just play right into that.

#13 Mason, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  14. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

I don't ever want to see Tebow under center. I don't know if Mark is the answer, but I think it's good for the team if he has the support of his teammates. The only thing that pisses me off is when fans root for Sanchez to play poorly. That's just not being a fan.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You're probably joking, but how much has the ST teams been killed for yesterday. It's all on Sanchez on his future. Stephen Hill and his drops, all on Sanchez and his future. Our poor coaching choices at times, all on Sanchez and his future. It's funny because there is a slight truth to your statement

16. Mason

Mason New Member

Just look at the first page in this forum, defense laid an egg, special teams laid an egg, running game laid an egg, receivers laid an egg, offensive line laid an egg, essentially the entire team laid an egg yet all the threads are about Sanchez. Piece.Of.Work.

17. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

If Sanchez can't handle it then he shouldn't even be a 3rd string QB in the NFL.

He is the most useless starting QB in the league. Rex Ryan can be loyal to his QB all he wants but the question isn't if he is progressing or regressing anymore. Its if his ass should be on the bench...

And it's clear it should be.

18. Mason

Mason New Member

Joking about what? It's all anyone is talking about. In addition to the countless threads made about Sanchez, the threads that have nothing to do with Sanchez are constantly being derailed by fans wanting to thrash Sanchez. The media is predictably only talking about Sanchez and some fabricated "QB battle" that no one with the team has even thought twice about because they know just how terrible Tebow is. It's all a joke right now, and I bet the players on the team are just loving Sanchez and Tebow. Their ineptness gets no attention, at least not from the media/fans. I'm sure Rex and the coaching staff know that it's not only Sanchez playing bad out there.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Maybe Shillens knows that Tebow is even worse than Sanchez at his worst.

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

or maybe he believes it's BS for the fanbase to be giving up on their "starting QB"....

there's a fall guy, Sanchez is already being placed front and center, albeit he hasn't played great...the whole team has shit the bed and changing the QB is just putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound.