Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. keypusher

keypusher Member

Waaaah! Thanks for your classy post, Jets fan. You made yourself and your franchise pround.

2. Pround? Is that some teal wearing slang I'm unfamiliar with?

3. finomenal

finomenal Banned

I'm not boasting. The Jets are a bad team. I'm not talking smack either, just being realistic. What this win proves is that we don't suck anymore. That's comforting, but we've got a long way to go. They need a bunch of skill players and another corner before they can be a legit threat.

4. xSxPxHx

xSxPxHx New Member

But we'll gladly take the win..thanks...lol

5. xSxPxHx

xSxPxHx New Member

To Jets Fans: At what point do you think Jets will clean house? I never had a hatred for Jets, it was actually the Pats....but ever since Rex Ryan came in here...man..they just became a team that talks to much and its annoying. Im sure you guys feel the same way...so when do you guys think Jets will clean house?

6. TexNYJ

TexNYJ New Member

Listen dick shit, the last time the fins won a playoff game was over a decade ago. Look up irrelevancy in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of that gay ass dolphin wearing that stupid helmet. Look out Finkle, your season is going to turn shitty soon enough. Never seen a team so excited to be 4-3.

7. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Even with my intense sports hatred for the Jets, I almost....ALMOST feel sorry for them for having to endure moronic game planning every week by Sparano. I feel your pain. The guy reminds me of Tom Olivadotti.

8. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Lol exactly. We've sucked every year this century except the year Brady was out for the year and Pennington fell from the sky.

Good game.

9. xSxPxHx

xSxPxHx New Member

Wow...I'm just saying dude...Im just happy we won that's all. I was not bad mouthing or anything. I was just replying to Allen1's comment of what he said. Kind of like the same thing you were saying. I didnt bad mouth the Jets all I said was im happy we take the win. ...smh

10. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

I seriously did not see that type of game coming. It seemed like the fins came to play and the Jets for whatever reason didn't. The onside kick told the story and set the tone for the game.

Cromartie is still talking ... what else is new.

We still probably aren't a playoff team IMO but any post season success is icing on the cake for a season that I thought would have 5 wins.

11. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

So we split the series. On to the next game.

12. TexNYJ

TexNYJ New Member

Yeah it was a good game for Dolphins. The Jets embarrassed themselves and their fans once again. If they spent more time preparing and less time talking to the goddamn media.....

13. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

exactly ... if either team is still focused on this game after today, they will lose the next one.

14. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Might as well blow for Barkley.

15. NewYorkEveryThing

Truthfully? After the season.. Need new QB ,rid ourselves of pace,scott,and thomas.. Hire a new offensive co-ordinator..Get revis back..Need a better RB..Pretty much if we were shopping..Then we would need like 3 shopping carts..

16. TexNYJ

TexNYJ New Member

At some point you have to sit this fucking idiot down and level with him. You have to say:

"Antonio, you're a fucking dipshit. Do you think you have 8 illegitimate kids, speak with a 3rd grader's vocabulary, and are almost completely unaware of your surroundings at all times because you're such a smart, thoughtful, and responsible human being?" Son, you have good size, can run reasonably fast and you have decent ball skills for an NFL corner. So just be thankful for that or else you'd be sacking groceries or in prison for non-payment of child support and just shut the fuck up and keep collecting your insanely bloated paycheck for playing a child's game would ya? Just say thank you, wave to the fans, sign some autographs, play the scheme, and shut the fuck up"

17. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

Honestly, Dolphins fans should be ban on sight on Gang Green. Fuck these gay ass aquatic fucks. They won't be talking shit once the eventual collapse happens and they end up going back to the basement once again.

18. finomenal

finomenal Banned

It's okay bro. Meet us over at Finheaven for the after party. Bring your hot sauce.

19. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Plenty of your guys come to our forum, and we dont get pissed about it...but eh.. to each his own.

Good game.

#159 finomenal, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  20. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

yeah pretty much ...

He can be an all world elite CB but its reasons like this why the Chargers traded him. It fired the Dolphins up that much more in the opening part of the game when he headbutted Reggie to give us that free 15 because they knew they were in the Jets' heads.