Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

As bad as the Jets played today I can at least say that the Chiefs are even worse. I think the Chiefs are easily the most inept team in the league right now.

2. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

He said the truth you sore loser.

3. NewYorkEveryThing

I will tell you why.. The pats lost to 3 teams that play 4 rushers and everyone back. Like the giants. The seahawks,cards and ravens can get a lot of pressure with only 4 up front..The dolphins are a good run stoping team with an ok pass rush.On top of that you need to put up points and not turnover the ball.Tannehill has more INTs then TDs so far with barely a 50 percent comp pct.
    But your right,You still have to play them twice..we played them..The 49ers and the texans already.. I believe you played them all also.. except the 49ers. look at the teams you guy's beat besides us.Bengals,Rams and the raiders.. Not the cream of the crop.You guy's still have to play the colts,hawks,pats x2 and the 49ers and Titans..Not to mention the bills x2..

4. NewYorkEveryThing

Yeah but he posted that 500 word monster twice. No double posting.

5. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Baffling playcalling

I think it frustrated a lot more people than me, but the first down playcalling was absolutely baffling. Gut runs nearly every first down, and those that weren't were still running plays. It seems as if the idea of play action passing was lost in this game. I'd have to go back and rewatch the game but I can only recall 1 PA, and it resulted in the stupid fumble by Sanchez. It seemed like it took them until the 3rd quarter to realize those gut runs weren't working and they should try some powers, sweeps, and draws, except by then it should have been Air Sanchez rather than running the clock on themselves. Urgency wasn't even there late in the 3rd quarter.

It seems as if a play works, Sparano will keep using it to death. However on the flip side, he'll keep using it even if it isn't in some sort of stubborn effort to try and get it to work. Sparano needs to get his act together of the bye and come up with better gameplans and make adjustments to that gameplan more quickly. I believe the offense can be fixed and work with the current personnel, but the big question is whether it will be fixed. Sparano has the bye to sort things out, otherwise Tebow will be brought in, fail because of playcalling as well, and the deadly spiral will continue.

6. Combustible Rextible

Don't let the door hit this piece of crap on his way out too...or let it. Either way.

7. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Twice is an understatement lol. It seems to be the same post popping up all over.

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

We can get pressure with the front 4...that is the strength of our team by far and will only get better as Vernon develops as a pass rusher.

We do need to score points but teams have shown that the Pats are not so hard to score on. Russell Wilson showed that a rookie QB backed by a good D can beat the Pats and their swiss cheese secondary.

You are right there are still plenty of games to play. If we beat the weaker teams you listed then we can get in. I don't see why we have less of a chance than any other teams competing for a wild card

9. He's posted it at least 3 times on several different threads.As far as I'm concerned you guys are the real losers. Go celebrate being 4-3 on your own board.

10. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

Miami played at the Texans at Arizona,twice against the Jets and Bengals on the road and they are 4-3 lol I will take that record any day with a rookie QB and a new coaching staff, also even two of the losses were in ot too which Miami out played Arizona and the Jets but miss fg's were the problem, only bad loss was against the Texans in the first game of Tannehill's career.

11. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

:breakdance:

12. finomenal

finomenal Banned

To be fair, there's not much to work with on offense especially since Santonio has been out; however, Sporano is a bum, plain and simple. This isn't Dolfan bias, either. I called him Morono when he was in Miami. I'm so glad he's gone, and I don't know what the hell Rex was thinking by hiring him. That was a TERRIBLE decision to hire Captain Fistpump.

What I saw today was nothing surprising or new. Down by multiple scores and its the same old conservative crap. Look at the bright side. Having Morono on your staff guarantees that heads will roll in the offseason.

13. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Having the season end basically in week 8 is devastating as a fan that waits all year for this team to play. Just really depressing.

14. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

All 5 Miami fans on the planet are really showing they have no idea how to handle winning since its been so long. And yet,this is STILL only a midseason game and might have nothing to do with the end results.

15. jbiddy4

jbiddy4 Member

I wonder if it was the same 5 that could be heard chanting "Let's go Dolphins!" in our fucking stadium?

16. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Oh yea, Fistpump was an OL coach in Dallas, considered to be an OL guru, yet he couldn't put a cohesive unit together after 4 years in Miami, yet Philbin has that solved in year one.

SPORANO BLOWS. They need to get rid of him...fast.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You did forget the part Landry claps exactly like he did after he intercepted a pass, after Bell intercepted a pass, like when someone fumbled, like when the defense makes a positive play, like when he deflects pass. That changes a lot of things.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I hate Dolphag fans...They like to boast any moral victories over the Jets...How awesome to be 4-3

19. NewYorkEveryThing

Oh how bad has he been using tebow?? How bad are our audibles?? It looked like he never installed a hurry up offense..Even the commentators were like "The jets are playing like they are up 28 points.Not down 28..What does he need? 2 seasons to install it??

20. finomenal

finomenal Banned

He calls a play with Tebow running straight into Soliai and Starks. Two of the most dominate DTs in the game. It's amazing how furious he makes me even now when he's coaching on another team AGAINST my team.