Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Spend your time talking to Dolphins fans. I dont see anybody really laughing but you. I am just giving you some advice. And maybe instead of spending time on a message board you could do something more useful with your life (yes I do understand that I am spending time on a message board also). I do however spend my time trying to converse with my fellow fans to learn more about the Jets, not trying to gloat that my team beat your team or what not.

And you seemed to gloss over your comment about me not having a job? Was my response not good enough for you LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ (who uses the phrase LOL anyways, are you 12?)

2. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

First off all everyone that does not live under a rock knows that the Jets players were the ones who started talking smack after the first game against the fins and as we all found out they are all talk. Jets had no excuses to lose this home game against the Dolphins especially after Miami's starting QB going down with a injury in the start of the game and lol Matt Moore was 28 of 54 for 283 yards with a touchdown.

The Jets defense was pathetic allowing a back up QB that has not played all season long to dominate them like he did today, also the run game was not needed and still Miami had 97 yards rushing too which is not bad. Miami defense totally dominated the Jets offense.

LOL why are you mad that the Dolphins players were celebrating after making big game changing plays all game long remember this is a rivalry game. Miami has won 3 straight games with a new coaching staff and a rookie QB and right now is in second place in the division with one less game played then the Patriots and the upcoming schedule looks really good for the fins too. All in all I and most of the Dolphins fan base like the direction of our franchise and could careless about the past right now cause the future looks really bright unlike the mess the Jets have right now.

3. BigGorilla

BigGorilla New Member

How long till someone starts a thread about how the Jets can still make the playoffs ?
    Come on folks, face reality.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

You didn't give me any advice as I never talked trash. I responded to a post in this thread and mocked your assertion that there is any correlation between talking trash on another team's message board and their job status.

You are terrible at this

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Game sucked, but I got to be in the NFL suite today (due to work reasons) and got to hang out with Roger Goodell along with the kid who came up with the pink flags.

Roger was wasted.

6. Combustible Rextible

Congrats to the Dolphins on the season sweep. Oh, it was a split? Well then, piss off.

7. SienaSaints

According to you I am terrible at this. Does anyone on a message board every so, "oh you know what, you are right, I am wrong". The only reason you are on this message board is to talk shit. Your response was that I dont have a job. I responded to your point saying that I do in fact have a job (WHICH YOU STILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE). Your point was shot down.

8. SienaSaints

You do realize that you are on a Jets message board and nobody is going to read this?

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Idk about anyone else but I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I'm not here to talk shit, so wrong on that.

This is what I said. Referring to your own theory. I never said you don't have a job lol relax a little

I do think you are taking "trash talk" a little too seriously with respect to what you can infer about somebody's life based on where and when they trash talk.

10. elevated84

elevated84 New Member

nothing to lose at this point going forward with tebow

11. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Very cool.

12. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

ORDER OF EVENTS :

1) Rex Ryan tells the media the Jets are going to put some hot sauce on Reggie Bush.

2) Reggie gets injured during game. LaRon Landry claps as Bush is on the ground, exactly like he did while the Bills RB Jackson was on the ground in Week 1.

3) Revis goes down on a non-contact injury.

4) After the game, Calvin Pace says about Bush's injury "We had to get him on out. We didn't see him again after that", basically saying the Jets had to injure Bush to take him out of the game, confirming that Rex Ryan comment about hot sauce.

5) Bush, obviously angry at the Jets HC and the players, said Revis going down without anyone touching him was karma for their intentions to hurt Reggie and actually succeeding.

6) Now suddenly all of Jets nation is pissed at Reggie, as if Reggie started all of this in the first place. Rex Ryan and the Jets players are to blame for it, don't get it twisted.

7) Now for the 2nd meeting, ONCE AGAIN Jets players talk about injuring Dolphin players. Landry with his "headhunting" comments, and Maybin with his inflammatory comments.

8) Dolphins players and fans are pissed, justifiably, that the Jets are turning this game into a thuggish criminal situation where players are out to hurt other players. Fins players are fired up, and take it to the Jets in the game as payback.

ANY logical observer here sees that the man to blame for all of this is Rex Ryan. If my Head Coach ever said those things, I would be ashamed of my team. He started it, and I am quite amused that you think the Dolphins are the ones with no class.

13. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Terrible performance against a team we match up, Pretty shitty.

SAME OLD SHIT

14. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

I am. :up:

15. NewYorkEveryThing

It was a great morel victory for fin fans..Facts is though the pats beat the fins all the time and they are nowhere near a playoff run..We are just as bad though..We split the series.

16. mrmahon

mrmahon New Member

Lets NOT forget about the onside kick, where the JETS looked lost in the sauce

17. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

I hope Rex likes spankings as much as he likes feet.

18. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

We will see. Things change and the Pats have not looked great this year. And who else is stepping up in the AFC? Colts? Bengals?

19. This is truly the most pitiful display by an opposing fan base I have ever seen. To think..they are gloating this much over being in 2nd place. We all know what happens from here. Dolphins will fall flat on their face. Which is exactly what their fan base deserves.

20. Somebody ban this piece of crap.