Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. FriendlyDolphin

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Laughing because its true? Or to dense to understand the point that by you all talking shit here does nothing to me or anyone here on the board and does nothing to contribute to your life. Congratulations your team won today, I am very happy for you. What does it do for you to come run your mouth on a message board? Seems like you all have internet muscles to me.

3. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Yes, did expect it. I called it to be 31-3 (PHINS) but the Jets played better than I expected.

Now this isn't to say I expect it that way everytime they play, I don't. But I knew the Phins were ready for this game. Coaches and special team players should really let the starting players do the talking, IMHO.

4. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

wait are dolphins fans starting a thread gloating about a win and then calling jets fans classless? saying rex should shut his fat mouth?

let's look at the facts.

1) you are the ones starting shit with your own doo doo brown thread
    2) Rex is no longer fat. Let it go. Furthermore, he hasn't been talking shit this year.
    3) Leading up to this game, there was shit talk from BOTH sides

Lastly, the Dolphins have improved this year, but they are still the Dolphins. Stop coming here like you've won anything or made an appearance of substance in even recent memory.

Where were all you fuck bags the last few years?

GO away fair weather fruit cakes.

5. TurkJetFan

cool story bro...now disappear for the next 6 years until your team manages to win something meaningful.

6. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

After so many were proud of this team's effort in their loss last week how do you feel today? Are we still proud?

Can we finally admit as a total fanbase that this team from top to bottom is a failure? Can that happen yet?

7. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

And before IRONFORCE comes at us with some stupid ass comeback going to the AFC Championship game is not good enough for us Jets fans. But at least win a playoff game within the last 10 years before you come and talk some shit.

8. NewYorkEveryThing

the fins played up to rex ryan's talking shit..Good for them..But..The fins have the same problem as the jets..2 ok QB's.. Tannehill looks horrible so far and moore is decent..No super bowl without a elite QB.

9. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Don't taze me bro.

10. FriendlyDolphin

how exactly does tannehill look horrible because he got injured?

11. jlee499

jlee499 Member

Where are all the people on this site who were saying Miami was a definite win (paraphrasing here)? How we lost close games to the Texans and Pats, that we could not lose to Miami. I realize that come Monday the same people will be making excuses and still saying we have a shot at the Playoffs... and my response is "so what!", fuck the playoffs. Let's get a QB and a team first.

12. FriendlyDolphin

He is still fat and that's a fact even surgery couldn't save him from that and the jets are still the same old jets

13. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Tannehill's a rookie playing in 7th NFL (meaningful) game. He's developed nicely and only getting better. Watch out.

14. Angelsword

Angelsword New Member

You can't play games like this and expect to win. You can only get away with a qb like mark sanchez if you have an elite defense and decent offense, like the 49ers, or the Jets back when they got to the afc championship games.

15. FriendlyDolphin

16. TurkJetFan

yeah except he's not...but cool bro!!

gotta love dolphin fans sayin the Jets are the SOJ. Are you aware of what team you root for?? LMAO.

17. Yet here you guys are. Here for the first time in droves since the pre scooby doo Van ricky Williams era. Gloating over what? Being 4-3 & in 2nd place in the AFC East? Talk to us when you actually sell out your crappy stadium for a game.

18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

we said the same thing about sanchez for 2 years(with actual results). so if over the offseason we are able to surround him with some weapons again we could be saying the same again. Like i said,let Tannehill do as much as Sanchez has then talk shit.

19. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

It's funny that out of all the teams we've played and lost to this year, the phins fans are the only ones that come on here to gloat. And then they call us classless. Good job guys, you won. Now go celebrate and leave us Jets fans to our misery.

20. TurkJetFan

seriously...dolphin fans are the most pathetic group in the NFL and its not even close.