NY Daily News Tebow Interview

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by catfish, Oct 26, 2012.

1. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Well, that's whatever you were talking about for ya.

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Me 2. If he here long enough u will read or see him walk out of a interview..l

3. Jrsy2FLA

Jrsy2FLA Banned

Lol, Easy to recognize a life long angry Jets fan. They become good losers just like Sanchez. Even more bitter than your normal NY area fan. Oh yeah, they know it all and love to tell everyone how this one sucks and that one sucks in a bar full of Giants fans celebrating 4 SB's. Also like to add you guys always talk shit about Tebow defeating depleted teams, didn't you guys have a better team last year when he ran all over you?.

Buffalo blows, Colts blow and Tebow beat a Steelers team that had more talent than the Jets lost to this year.
    Please, cut Tebow. It won't change the fact that you sucked from 1970 to now and probably will until you get some real ownership.

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

[​IMG]

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Another SOJF trolling, this board has too many of them.

6. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

A TROLL YOU CALLIN ME!!! Simply because I'm a long-time JET FAN who has earned the RIGHT due to suffering NUMEROUS decades of JET FAILURES after experiencing the lone success of SB3 - hoping against ALL HOPE that I could witness 1 last grasp @ a SB trophy b-4 I DIE with my gran' kids (who are both Jet/Giant fans)!!! YOU GOT THE "EFFIN' " NERVE to "lump" me in as "1 of THE MANY TROLLS" on this board who does not conform to the so-called "euphoria" of "Te(blow)Me"-mania just cause YOU got CAUGHT UP in the B.S. HYPE based on the "trickeration" he and the Broncs threw out last year. I, by NO MEANS, am ANY-1's F#CKIN' TROLL!! I have the RIGHT to voice my disapproval and displeasure of what I believe is a useless member of the NY Jets!!! Just the same as I did not "fall" for the hype of Johnny "HAM-(Hock)" Jones", Browning Nagle",etc. , as member of this forum I will continue to "voice" what I KNOW to be WRONG! I'll ALWAYS accept the given right 4 sum-1 here on this site 2 disagree with me but I WILL NEVER "label/catergorise" ANY member for his views on all things JETS!!
    So a BIG "EFF' YOU" for labeling me as some got-d@mn "TROLL" without knowing me as a PERSON/Individual/DIE-HARD JET-JUNKIE WHO HAS paid HIS emotional dues SINCE 19-60-ma'f#ckin-7'!! If you like, U are MORE than welcome to enjoy a Jet game @ my crib & get acquainted with "Fightin'JetTitan" -Me- & learn that "Troll-ation" is NOT my "nation"!

Signed,
    Aaron "MrQ/Fightin'JetTitan" Col - - -(hate puttin' my complete, last name on the 'Web....I have "trust" issues!)

(BTW, my son & his wife are GIANT FANS....if you were EVER to hook up w. me for a Jet game & the G's are playin' later, I MITE ask you to assist me in"duct-taping" his mouth, hands & feet! Kool!?)

Dude, NO TROLLIN', SCROLLIN' over here!!!

Peace 2-fingerz!

7. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

I don't think your a troll, but your posts are hard to read. The only thing I don't understand is the Te(blow)me thing. You do realize your your asking a guy you dislike to blow you? Maybe go with TeBlow or something? Hold the me part out. Glad I could help.

8. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Ummmm ... Tebow is a Jet too, dude. Calm down.

9. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Not in my eyes!

10. Jester

Jester New Member

R U blind?