17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes but it was the fans who were clamoring for a new stadium which is the irony of it all :sad:

2. championjets69

I think U R being quite naive. Woody has you lock, stock & barrel. Why should he refund U anything since he can not even sell out the stadium NOW? Once word got around that he is refunding PSL payments the stampede will be like a runaway train that is going 100MPH so no way will he refund anyone dime 1 of there PSL payments:sad:

3. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

A refund probably wont happen but I think an upgrade could be possible. You get better seats easier to sell and the Jets get 4 PSLs to sell and profit more off of.

Combine 8 PSLs into 4 better ones I think its doable. Pressure the ticket office daily and often. Good luck.

4. championjets69

Sorry U 2 R being naive IMHO since at the present moment the NYJs have more tix then buyers so why add more to the supply side when U can not get rid of the supply you already have? Also remember WJ keeps whatever money U put in for the PSL when U default so whenever the NYJs win a SB he will then be in a win win situation since at that time the tix maybe sellable & he canl double dip on the defaulters PSLs. :sad:

5. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

The Jets have been using outlets like StubHub all along. Now they sell single game tickets on the Jets website in the PSL zones without buying a PSL. If trading in or up gives Woody the chance to make more money on you and others he will do it. You need to be firm and persistent with them at all times.

When I bought my $50 tickets I got free parking,license plate frames,duffle bags and a slew of 50% off food coupons.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

7. championjets69

Would that not be your A/C # with the NYJs? If yes then every STH as that # :sad:

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

It was certainly never me. I had no problem with the old stadium.

I know some had trouble with the red and blue, but most guys tuned it out, as you know. When you sat in the stands at a Jets-Miami game, all the Giants colors disappeared.

We should have BOUGHT the old Giants Stadium and renovated it into a new Jets Stadium, and let the Giants go build their own mausoleum. That was the Giants' threat... "We're kicking you out as tenants and we're going to build our own new stadium in the meadowlands."

Fine, Woody should have turned to the Sports Authority and had the balls to tell them, "They're kicking us out as tenants. Fine. So now we want to buy the fucking stadium ourselves and slap our name on it and call it Jets Stadium."

But on no. We don't do that and we don't go for the WSS. Instead we partner with the Giants "to save money" and therefore maybe no PSLs! Okay, let's see. And Lo and Behold, PSLs from both. Are you fucking kidding?

9. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Because of work obligations with the ensuing storm approaching. I just sold all 6 of my $50 tickets for $300 and I got $25 for the free parking pass the Jets gave me unfortunately to a Dolphins fan but I made $25.

10. championjets69

I like that idea of purchasing old NYG stadium & rehabbing it :sad:

Concerning the clamoring you are in a very huge minority when it come to wanting our "own" stadium. Maybe they were not STHers but they sure did want our "own" home :sad:

11. championjets69

As P.T Barnum said there is a sucker born every moment :sad:

12. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Yuuup as Dave Hester would say!

My neighbor and 5 of his buddies all in Miami Dolphins jerseys left at 10 am. The best part I will see them all when they get home after the Jets kick the Dolphins asses and I have their money.

13. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Im hiding in the dark so they think im sleeping or not home.

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

Ok GMCJets

15. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

So uhhh .. when did you all leave yesterday?

27-9 after Miami recovered the onside kick, for me.

16. GordonGecko

:rofl::rofl2::lol::rofl::rofl2:

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Wow I bet the jets ticket office is having a hard time handling all the calls today from would be season ticket holders ! I Am so glad I gave up my tickets zero regrets ! I went yesterday and like many of you I am appalled by what I saw . The lack of preparedness , the effort, all the coaches , the qb and entire offense , and help me out do we even practice on special teams during the week ? A blocked punt for a td, a blocked fg, and an onside kick,,,,,this is kotitesque !

When Rex took the job I never thought we would see weeks like we have seen or days like yesterday , now they are routine,,,,,I lost faith in Tanny last year and now sadly Rex has lost my trust along with Sanchez and the entire team! The effort from week to week is terrible, the missed tackles,,,,can they turn this around ? I guess anything is possible but I don't see it happening,,,,we sucked in preseason,,,we got lucky game one against the bills as their qb gave it to us,,,,before the injuries we were bad and now we are still bad,,,,,we could not beat NE when they tried to give us a win,,,,,,I would love to be wrong but I think it's time to blow it up,,,,,,,,,I / we have seen this picture before and it always ends the same. Keeping with this thread, how are those psls looking now ? Its ugly folks !

18. championjets69

Great coining of a word! kotitesque :smile:

19. GordonGecko

wonder how metlife is holding up in these winds, wouldn't want to be in the upper concourses right about now

20. GordonGecko

16,000 posts on this already