Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Someone should bump a different Sanchez sucks thread every day, just so we can enjoy a little change of pace. It might make talking about the exact same fucking thing day in and day out a little more interesting. Or not.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

3 games w/ Keller in the lineup: 67%
    4 other games: 44%

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Which is another set of stats that is not black and white. Here are how the teams rank in completion percentage against:

Games with Keller in the lineup: Buffalo(13th), Indy(19th), New England(24th)

Games without: Pittsburgh(9th),Miami(6th),San Francisco(5th),Texans(2nd)

4. nyjunc

pitt's D isn't very good and remember they missed Polamalu and Harrison.

The jets performances against each of those teams helped them achieve their high or low ranking.

5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

They've been missing Polamalu most of the season.

As for the second point, you should become a politician. Lol it isn't like they've only played 2 or 3 games. This is a 6 or 7 game sample size. Are you really trying to act like the rankings are completely skewed due to the Jets performance in relation to other teams?

Should we expect those teams which are high ranked according to stats and the eye test to move toward the back end as the season progresses and vice versa?

6. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Wow, that's even worse than I thought. Almost a 1 to 1 TD to INT ratio. Now add in the fumbles... holy shnikes.

7. nyjunc

it's partially due to the teams but it's also partially due to being w/o his favorite target. Even when he's not catching the ball he's attracting attention.

For 2 of the bad games we started Schilens and Cumberland and had no run game to take pressure off. That has to be factored in too.

He has NOT played as poorly as we have been told. 3 good games, 2 bad games and 2 good at times games. He's played well the last few weeks, hopefully he continues that.

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

7 games (small sample) and 3 of those against top 3 Ds (SF, HOU, PIT) with no Keller, Hill or run game. I'd love to see other QBs stats in a scenario like that. Sanchez is nowhere near as bad as his detractors say he is. Can't wait for the Miami game. CAN'T WAIT.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

You posted the stats w/Keller as if that was the main factor. I simply posted the completion % against stats by team because it seem that that is more likely related to his completion percentage numbers, because it shows how other QBs have fared against those teams, which tends to average out after a good amount of games

Keller is a factor. All I was pointing out was the much more obvious factor. Facing better pass defenses makes quarterbacks worse.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Mark Sanchez completed 9 passes on throws 15+ yards downfield vs NE, most in career and tied for league high this season, per @ESPNStatsInfo

11. NYJETS Fan

NYJETS Fan New Member

Lies, Damn lies, Statistics

There are lies. Damn lies. Then statistics.

People can find a way to rationalize their position on Sanchez, (or Tebow), any way they want with statistics. Last time I checked this was the big boy league and nothing else matters except wins. Anything else is just noise.

All of this whining over facing 4th ranked defense or who's hurt, or blue cotton candy Vs. pink cotton candy? Seriously?? Let's quit keeping score and hand out particpation ribbons to everyone.

I guess it explains how this country elected our current Presdient and is EVEN considering re-electing him after the job he has done.

12. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Probably because supporters of an alternative candidate to Obama seem to gripe about him on a football message board.

13. NYJETS Fan

NYJETS Fan New Member

Congratulations. Here's your participation award.

14. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

that pick last sunday when he underthrew a wide-open hill. the botched handoff near the goal line that resulted in a safety. just two plays in a winnable game that was lost.

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Do you do anything besides troll?

FYI, he's 1.2 to 1, TD to pick ratio which is better than almost half the league. Those stats are way better than they were 2 weeks ago.

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LOL. Bringing your political views into a football thread in an attempt to call fans stupid on one of your first posts on this site? Trollol! You probably voted for Bush and you wanna talk about brains? Try learning how to spell before pulling that shit.

You'll fit right in here along with the hundreds of other pessimistic clowns on here. If you like bashing Sanchez you'll have a great time because that's all people do on here. Brainless bashing.

17. Ted

Ted Member

There is no denying Sanchez has the capability of managing a team with talent. He has played better the last couple of games but what has got to be a concern for those who still believe is that he still makes the same dumb mistakes he made his rookie year. He is not showing a steady rate of improvement.

18. NYJETS Fan

NYJETS Fan New Member

Wow, why you are so sensitive? Is it because you base your superiority on such strong personal attributes having more Posts than me or is it because you are such better speller than I am?

What did I say so offensive to you about Sanchez? That he should be judged on wins? Wow, what a radical concept I propose.

Congratulations, here's your participation ribbon, (bright pink in this case). Now run along. Mom has your juice box waiting.

19. nyjunc

I think it had more to do w/ missing keller and other key parts than the Ds they played but the D's they played were obviously a factor.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mean if you're going to judge him on wins alone he's had a pretty successful career so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.