Eva breaks up with sanchez for ......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NewYorkEveryThing, Oct 23, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

If the story is true....Media meltdown in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4.......

[​IMG]

2. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Laugh it up assclown.....this ain't the seventies and Sanchez is no Namath. To be out a 3:30 am 2 days before the most important game of the season is chickenshit. I'm sure Eli or Brady would be home actually getting some sleep at a reasonable time seeing there being paid millions of dollars to act like a pro and prepare like a pro. What a fucking joke. The more I hear about this guy the more pissed I get. So if Sanchez, our QB and "leader" is out doing this what does it say to the rest of the team? Weak...very Weak.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Again, where does it say he was out getting shittered til the wee hours??

4. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I'm pissed at this story.....if it's true.....what a fucking idiot!

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

NY Daily News
    Mark Sanchez spotted 'flirting and dancing with some blond' during late-night club outing as girlfriend Eva Longoria is nowhere in sight

Eva Longoria might want to consider punting new boy toy Mark Sanchez.

Gang Green’s hot-and-cold quarterback was spotted by multiple sources on Friday night “flirting and dancing with some blond” who “wasn’t overly cute” at the Darby Downstairs nightclub on W. 14th St., says one eyewitness.

“She was more up on him,” explains a clubgoer at the next booth, who didn’t recognize the twentysomething girl. “But he was into it and smiling.”

This came just days before Longoria was photographed outside an L.A. hair salon, where witnesses noticed her “nine” tattoo, the number worn by her basketball-playing ex-husband Tony Parker, is still in the process of being removed.

Sanchez was joined in his booth by a bunch of gals — including several blondes — and a couple of guys, too. The men “didn’t look like football players,” says the source, though one pigskin fan spied tight end Jeff Cumberland among them.

Quarterback Sanchez, 25, who was already partying at the club around midnight when our sources arrived, was still going when they left at 3:30 a.m. The group “had bottles on their table,” says a source.

Earlier, Sanchez and Cumberland had dined upstairs at the Darby, scarfing down oysters, crabcakes and lamb. They were serenaded by singer Rachel Brown.

“Desperate Housewives” star Longoria had been in Austin, Texas, that same day, visiting an ill friend at St. David’s Medical Center, according to the actress’ Twitter account.

“Thanks to the awesome nurses at St David’s Hospital who r taking care of my dear friend!” she tweeted, with a picture of herself with the nurses.

Sunday, while Sanchez and the Jets were getting battered by the New England Patriots, the pint-size beauty was in Malibu, Calif., instead of cheering on her brawny beau of approximately two months.

Rumors have swirled about the couple apartment hunting on Park Ave. in September. There’s also been talk of Longoria being pregnant, which she’s denied. Longoria told “Extra” TV host (and best bud) Mario Lopez that the new couple are not serious.

“Mark and I are, you know, fine,” she told Lopez. “We’re just happy, just dating.”

A spokesman for Sanchez tells Confidenti@l, “Mark was at the Darby buying dinner for a large group for his best friend’s birthday.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...anchez-lineup-article-1.1189775#ixzz2AB8PDMEF

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...anchez-lineup-article-1.1189775#ixzz2AB8Eat3D

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Thank you. Missed that somehow. That's questionable if he was doing that only two days before the game.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

what time was practice the next day? if it was afternoon not as big a deal than if it were morning.

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I can also understand him making an appearance to a friend's birthday. I just can't see anyone going out getting shitfaced and then practicing pro football hungover. Then again, Lawrence Taylor played high on blow so what the fuck do we know?

9. Combustible Rextible

I'm sure Rex will put the paper in front of him and say "What the fuck Mark?"

10. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He is 25 and single, and the prep work was done throughout the week, he has a life, and pretty weak comparing a guy with a wife and another guy with a child and a wife, and I almost guarantee neither are sleeping by 10 if given a choice

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

they should not be pulling this shit 2 nights before a game. if this behavior is acceptable,then dont get upset when they lose because shit like this could very well be why

12. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I know he played has played like dog shit for the last 2 years. If he comes out and plays well, and doesn't throw interceptions at the one or fumble in two critical places, I don't care what he does off the field. LT blasted smoked crack all night the day of the game, but he came and and performed, more power to him. When you suck, and play like shit, you shouldn't be out all night partying the day before the game.

13. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I'll try to make that case if i ever get pulled over driving drunk. No really,it actually helps me be more presise

14. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

What are you fifteen? If you do that too often in the NHL you wind up playing in Crimechester......The guy has a huge contract and it was the Pats for the lead in the division.....Go out during the byweek...Jesus!

15. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

You're joking right....he's joking right?

16. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And he played one of his best games of the season, he isn't a child he knows damn well what he can and can't do. He is a 4 year professional not a damn rookie. Sanchez deserves some criticism but too often people go anal over non issues

17. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I read he was out till 3:30 Sat night. Does that mean he was out the early morning hours on GameDay? Now that would be something I would frown upon.

Theres ONE day of the week you dont party as an NFL player and thats the night before a game. Sorry, but you get paid millions to be your best..so be your best.

18. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Based on the story it was Friday night into Sat morning, not Saturday night

19. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Battered? Fuck the Daily News. Liberal Rag.

20. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Man, I forgot flights to boston were so important! Do you honestly expect people to be perfect samaritans who spend their entire careers locked inside their houses? Jesus, let the kid live. If I was Sanchez, dealing with the fan base alone would drive me into becoming an alcoholic.