2012 Week 7 - New York Jets at New England Patriots Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RutgersJET, Oct 14, 2012.

1. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Jet's played hard all day and scared the shit out of this Pats fan.

Not to take anything away from the Jets, but the Pats are making a habit of fiddle fucking away multi score leads every other game. They screw around inand play cute (I blame McDaniel for this) instead of putting their foot on the troat and finishing teams off!

I miss the days of other teams fans trashing the Pats for running up the score!

2. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I think Patriots fans have been spoiled, so that when things get tougher they freak out. Believe me I'm not discounting the problems on the team but they did come back like the good ole days to tie it up and win. Plus people were saying the same thing mid-season last year so it's still early.

That and the Jet's played well, particularly the D. They still lost but they could have packed it in and they didn't.

But yeah we should have crushed the Jets.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I haven't seen much of the Pats this year so maybe you can fill me in. Brady threw way more off target passes yesterday than I can ever remember seeing him throw in a game. Has he been doing this all year or did the Jets defense have him on his heels a little bit?