Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonbonds

vonbonds Member

Sanchez is a "game manager" type of QB. He can do what he is told and play within himself. There isn't enough talent around him for him to play that way with teh Jets winning week in and week out.

We all get hard on Sanchez because he isn't a franchise QB which he isn't. It sucks but it is what it is. As a franchise you have to keep drafting for the franchise player as the rules are so slanted towards passing these days in the NFL it is going to be impossible to be a perennial power without an elite level QB unless the rest of the team is very good and well balanced (i.e. Houston and Matt Schaub or SF and Alex Smith).

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so you forget all those come back games a couple of year ago????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Heck, it was until last seasons screw ups where most finally lose confidence in Mark closing out games. IT was once at a point where if he had it on the last drive, JETS win.

One pressure game that comes to mind is that STEELERS playoff game not to long ago...

3. FriendlyDolphin

I'm sorry but you jets fans are on something the jets defense kept you into the game despite dumbass turn overs. You played against one of the offenses in the league and your did a good job against it (without Revis too). What you didn't do a good job was not putting enough points on the board against THE WORST SECONDARY IN THE LEAGUE and your QB had moments where he held onto the ball 5 seconds + because of good blocking from your o line. Then all you were able to do is score a field goal of a fumble kick return deep into the pats territory and you only scored a FREAKING FG and give tom brady 1:20+ with a time out and you expect him not to be able to get at least 3 points after poor outing from your offense? You should be glad tom brady didn' end that shit with a TD. Also those Turnovers by sanchez are something I'd ecpect from Tannehill. Only reason why I rooted for the jets is because I want this Patriot reign to end all ready but my god what a mess.

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Go to bed troll. Sanchez is still waiting for you in your dreams.

5. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Did you happen to catch the game's final play? That was all on Sanchez.

6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Well on the 3 points after the fumble, we gave him one play to the throw the ball. We ran the ball twice. If your main complaint is that, then that's more playcalling settling for the FG instead of going for the kill.

7. displacedfan

Yeah that was all on Sanchez, but are we going to break a whole game down to a single play? It's not like we rate a team performance down and blame it all on one players or... wait.

Yeah your post makes more sense now

8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so the final play = all ? IT shouldn't have even been an OT. Damn, let me get out of here before im banned.

9. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I've had enough of Sanchez. He is a freaking moron just the dumbest QB in the league. I know he isn't getting any help from his coaches Sparano and Cavanaugh but he just isn't getting it. He is not the long term QB of the Jets.

10. FriendlyDolphin

I said your offense which includes offensive playcalling which was also garbage thank god tony morano left us we fucking celebrated when he left that dude is way to conservative and just loves settling for FGs. FGs against the worst secondary in the league lol.

11. BookEndTackles 72&79

No way in hell on the coaches. The game is over if Hill catches that ball. If Sporano was playing for a FG they would have run the ball on 3rd down. Great play, great execution game over but Hill drops it. Didn't even need any yards after the catch. Inexcusable.

12. xeticus

xeticus Member

As a Dolphins fan I'm quite happy the Jets have Sanchez. The longer the Jets keep him in the starting lineup that leaves less time for them to develop a more consistent and talented QB. I hope you guys keep him another 6 years.

13. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

The fact of the matter is that it's the second fucking game that Sanchez has lost when we needed him in the clutch. Would you see Eli Manning fumble the ball? Tom Brady? Drew Brees?

Fuck no. Mark Sanchez is not a leader. ANY other competent quarterback, we'd be 5-2 right now. Any fucking other one. Instead we have Mark fucking Sanchez who throws redzone interceptions, and turns the ball over with the GAME ON THE LINE.

14. FriendlyDolphin

Karma that's what happens when you throw the worst interception of the season while Hill was wide open in the endzone. Also remember the 3 and 1?

15. displacedfan

I'm actually fine with forcing the Patriots to use timeouts there. However, I would have throw on first down since with 2:01 left, the clock was stopping regardless. I don't mind forcing the Patriots to use timeouts. I thought it would make it more difficult to drive down the field for them. It didn't stop them at all

16. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

You call that standing up for Sanchez? I call it bending over for him, and I'm not into that.

17. patsfanIN_NY

patsfanIN_NY New Member

Sanchez looked like Joe Montana tonight, thanks to the patriots retarded secondary.. Too bad he couldn't come through when it counted. Patriots will lose the next game in NY. But just wanna say, thank for coughing it up Sanchez. HAHAHAH

18. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

this is gonna be the last time i respond to you. You are not worth it. I'm angry with the loss but i know sanchez gonna starting again next week and u tebow fans won't get ur way. Have fun wasting ur time hating on sanchez and watching someone you hate hoping that your boyfriend can get one possession in 60 mins.

19. FriendlyDolphin

Offensive Playcalling was pretty horrid all around the game.

20. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

I'd say Sanchez beating Manning in the playoffs when Sanchez had a stacked team is not nearly as impressive as Tebow beating Roethlisberger in the playoffs with a decimated team. But that's just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.