Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Joke post of the year

2. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

obviously it was not singlehanded in the totally of the game, but in that moment it was, he had the game in his hands and let it go. The one thing you cannot let happen in that situation he let happen, he coughed up the ball. That has got to be the most embarrassing play of his career.

3. k311

k311 Member

Sanchez's mistakes cost us too much at the worst possible times. Outside of his mistakes, he had a good game, and made some nice throws. BUT, all of that doesn't matter when you fuck up that badly with the game on the line.

4. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

numbers don't lie 1200 post before Tebow got here over 9 Years. You never even posted regularly during our 2 AFC run, which was the most exciting years in this franchise in a while and you come out of the woodworks when tebow gets here, ya ok.

I'm not gonna apologize for standing up for sanchez on this forum. Somebody needs to.

5. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

What's funny is everyone here complained how he only threw for 82 yards, no turnovers, and 2 TDs even though we won. Now everyone is complaining when he threw for 300 yards, +60% in a loss. If you are going to complain no matter what, you aren't going to be able to understand what's going on.

Again, every unit left plays on the field and messed up. The offense overperformed for what was expected, the special teams underperformed, but made up for it slightly. The defense underperformed at the end of the game

6. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

I've admittedly become one of Sanchez's biggest critics. So first off I'd like to say that overall Sanchez had a nice game. However, he made two big mistakes towards the end of the game, and of course the Interception which probably cost at least a field goal.

But I want to focus on the two critical mistakes towards the end of the game. In the 4th Quarter Sanchez rolls out, everything is covered and he's cornered, instead of dumping the ball out of bounds (no grounding to be called) he takes a 10 yard or so sack that makes the field goal more difficult. Field goal made so no technical harm done, but still a bone head mistake when he had a chance to dump the ball off before getting hit.

The second was the Overtime fumble. He was in the grasp and instead of tucking the ball he A) isn't defending the ball, and then as he's going down decides to try to throw a pass instead of tucking it and taking the sack.

Here we have two instances where in both cases he does exactly the opposite of what the situation warrants. When he should have tried to dump the ball he held it, and when he should have held it he, well did what he does all too often (and twice in the game) fumbled.

Were there other chances to win the game? Sure.

But I'll Give Sanchez credit, his completion percentage was very good, he threw for plenty of yards. He could have had more if he had hit Hill instead of the pick (assuming Hill caught it, but a drop is better than a pick, though equally as frustrating). And the pass that Hill dropped that was square on hurt.

But at the end of the day this game highlights both side of Sanchez, what he can do well, and the bonehead mistakes.
    1 TD, 2 Fumbles (one lost), and one Pick.

But I'm not going to hammer on Sanchez for today, but I'm not going to overly coddle him either for the rookie mistakes.

7. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Give Sancho credit at least for having the presence of mind to kick that ball out of the end zone.

Even though thd fumble was his fault, he Saved 5 pts there.

8. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Sanchez overall had a solid game.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol You can't be serious

10. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Since when does posting on a message board make you a bigger fan? I dont need to post consistently to show my love for the Jets (like you show your love for Sanchez). You dont need to apologize for anything. Everyone knows youre trolling.

11. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

This is the second close game against a good team that Sanchez cost us. Against Houston, he throws a soul-crushing interception.

Against the Patriots, he did three bad things:

He took a sack
    He lost yardage
    He fumbled the ball.

To end the game. How anyone can defend him is beyond me at this point. He's alright, but he's not a guy I want to close out games. Not at all. Not against GOOD teams.

12. jbiddy4

jbiddy4 Member

Sanchez should stick to soccer

13. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Don't know how anyone could argue against this.

14. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

How was the fumble his fault ? Slawson f***** up the play.

15. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I was not making an excuse, I was pointing out that you didn't understand why what happened, happened. You said it was because Mark had a weak arm. That's not why that was a pick.

16. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Right, just forget the 2009 and 2010 regular seasons and the playoff victories.

Lots of 2nd year QBs's beat Peyton Manning in Indy in the playoffs.. Happens all the time.

Bunch of morons.

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

then please do us a favor and be a "fan" somewhere else and don't post on this board. No one's gonna miss u.

yea i'm trolling, u the one that announced tebow better than sanchez when he got signed and I'm the troll. no one buys ur shit.

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sanchez played good in this game. What cost us was ST and a drop ball (Hill).

19. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Then we know for sure that McElroy sucks and we move on, we already know MFS is not the answer, we know for sure that Tebow is not starting material for a conventional offense.
    Well, what does that leave, it leaves, McElory as the only Jets QB who is unknown. Time to find out what we have in him, is he worth a long term look next year? Is he even capable of running an NFL offense? Well he won a National Championship, had a few years playing in a pro style offense, so what do we have?

If we don't have a QB on this team right now capable of competing and beating teams we know we should beat, then we draft one next year and start again.

We should have beaten the Texans and the Pats today, they were there for the taking. Yes, the defense was gassed at the end and you can lay some blame there way. Yet all in all they held the Pats in check today to allow the O to win it.

20. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Unfortunately, Tony "fist pumping" Sparano didn't help much with this play calling. He clearly plays for field goals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.