Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

no one thinks you are legit. Explain why you never posted till Tebow got here? why don't u go jerk it to his poster or something the T, E, B, O, W, keys on ur keypad must be dripping with semen

You shat on Sanchez after he threw a touchdown. U are a fucking joke man, Tebow's never gonna start on this team. Get LOST

2. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Sanchez is not very good at this QB thing.

3. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Hey you know what? Everyone already knows this is not a great defense and they did damn good against the #1 rated offense in the entire NFL. If you expect this be a 2009/2010 defense still, you're poorly mistaken...

4. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

This loss really hurts. because no matter what you think, a good veteran QB with our defense would have beaten the Pats today..Yes, the slant on the goal line was stupid when we were running it down there throats. I will not argue that and the runn up the middle with a banged up McKnight on the last drive was stupid as well. Yet this game never should have come down to that final drive.
    An all you Sanchez folks need to wake up, this kid was protected all day for the most part. Give a ton of credit to these so called bad receivers for catching a lot of badly thrown balls today.....

Time to think about getting McElroy some snaps and having the kid dressed to play ......Mark is a good kid, but I am so done with him after this year.

5. Drew

Drew Active Member

Tired of this shit

6. cromartiecove31

cromartiecove31 New Member

I'm embarrassed to be a Jet fan based on some of you guys, never seen a more negative group of fans ever, nobody lost that game, that was just a good game, where we didn't get the breaks, keep moving forward

7. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Yes, I am tired of Sanchez too.

8. Mr. Green Pants

You are nuts. This loss was about four things...

- The touchdown on the kick-off.
    - Bad play calling by Sparano.
    - The monumental drop by Stephen Hill.
    - Critical turnovers by Sanchez.

9. Drew

Drew Active Member

Really? Fucking kick returns and stupid turnovers. You can only hold the Patriots offense for so long.

10. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

I think your Number 1 was the opening drive in the second half? I told my wife at that moment - taking a field goal there might be the difference in the game.

11. wildaces

wildaces Banned

True! If he could hand the ball off, we don't give up a safety. If he doesn't throw that wounded duck in the end zone, we most likely get 3 more points. That's 5 points, granted if the Pats special teams don't make a great play, that is 7 as well.

12. duncc5

duncc5 Member

We all know that Mark is a below-average QB but how can you guys honestly think that this loss is on him? Are you forgetting that we had a 3 point lead with 1:37 left and our D let the Pats march down the field to send it to OT? The interception was just awful, and obviously the safety was ugly too, but the bottom line is that our offense scored more points than the Pats' offense did = can't blame the loss on the QB. Our defense actually played well for the most part, but our 3rd down D is straight up painful to watch.

13. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

keep telling yourself that and pretend Sanchez didn't just make the bonehead play of the year.

14. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Oh my, you told me right there. You're such a clown. If you check when I registered you would see that I registered back way before Tebow got here, but im sure can't read to even figure that out. Go to sleep little boy and have some more dreams about lover Sanchez.

15. Mr. Green Pants

We're doing some good things. I feel confident we'll be in the playoff hunt if we play at this level through the last nine games.

16. BleednGreen247

he played pretty good outside of the fumble

every qb throws picks

shitty playcalling is holding him back

17. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

Sanchez played fine. What about Sparano? Shotgun on 3rd and 1 inside the 10... Where's Tebow? Greene? Hilliard? Playing for a FG on the last drive. What about Stephen Hill's drop? Mccourty's kick return TD?

I don't get why people love blaming Sanchez. Sure the sack on the last drive and the fumble were bad mistakes, but there are many other mistakes that killed us.

18. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

They still gave the defense a lead with about a minute and a half left. And they fucked up

19. FriendlyDolphin

Did you really think Brady couldn't get 3 points with that much time left? And yeah you put points up against the worst secondary in the league and choked at the end going for a FG and giving brady all day

20. bfpri

bfpri New Member

Sanchez was fine except for the 2 turnovers and the sack that led to the longer FG. The sack (where he fumbled) was not his fault, but the fumble was, its not like he was blindsided or anything, he knew it was coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.