Madden 13...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by matt robinson 17, Aug 14, 2012.

1. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

You wanna laugh? Try editing a lineman in CC. It renders their mass down to a 0. Fuckin guys look like skinny turtles.

2. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I've also heard that editing doesn't save. Along with you can't even edit position--that's the whole point of using it. I was looking forward to changing Von Miller to a DE...not anymore!

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Patch has been working good for me. I haven't had problems with editing not working. Weird. I must have gotten lucky. I started up another franchise to get the effects of the patch.

4. MParty7441

You have to start again to get the effects? LAME

5. displacedfan

I actually looked it up, and it's supposed to work on current CCM too. You would have to double check on that. Usually patches last year didn't affect current franchises, but I'm reading it might have this year

6. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Post-patch, I'm loving the gameplay. using custom sliders, and the realism is so much better than 11 and 12.

I will say though, because of the Spread scheme I utilize, I play with the Pats online, as I use a 2 TE scheme (have a TE as slot WR).

Also really like offline CCM this year, especially the draft storylines. In my CCM, after simming year one and going 7-9, I turned the Jets into a Spread team.

Drafted WR Tyrell Prendergast, drafted TE McKenzie to replace Keller (demanded too much $$$), and got an undrafted QB who has 84 deep accuracy (he's only 62 overall, but I want to mold him into a HoFer...the next Kurt Warner).

This is a year after Greene in my sim had 1,750 yards and was a Pro Bowler. So, my offense should be great, especially as my 20-year-old shitty QB progresses (want to get him and Prendergast up to "Superstar" development).

7. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

What a faggy thing to do. Play with your team.

8. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Though, I like playing defense more, so I may start over and get a good defender with my 1st pick. Hopefully, a good safety.

9. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Jets suck in Madden. I always play with either the Pats, 49ers, or Chiefs. I may start playing with the Jets, though, as I like Cumberland as a #2 TE.

10. devilonthetownhallroof

So what? If you are better than the other guy it doesn't matter. I don't understand people who don't play with their own teams. Bitch move.

11. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Jets don't fit the scheme that I've had success with. Why would I use them?

12. devilonthetownhallroof

Because they're your team. It's super gay to use their biggest rival.

13. Tight

Tight Active Member

I couldnt see myself pressing start and actually using the Pats and enjoying scoring a patriots score even if it is just a video game , no way.

14. MURDR

MURDR Banned

It's a video game, who cares? Not a big deal.

15. The_W

The_W Banned

What fucking difference does it make what team someone, someone you only communicate with through the internet, uses? Anybody should be able to use any team they want.

16. MParty7441

The new patch didn't make All-Madden any more difficult.

17. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Just simmed my first season in a new post-patch CCM. Had Tebow at QB and he made the Pro Bowl and won OPOTY.

Also benched Shonn Greene after a few games, and Powell came in and tore it up, getting 1k+ yards, 10+ rushing TDs, and 5+ TD receptions.

Was the Byron Steele class, and we went 6-10, so I had the #7 pick. Could manage to trade up for Steele, but I traded for the #4 pick. I got Tyler Swoosh at #4, Zoey Hood at #7, The Middlebrooks guy (RG) in round 2, and the McNalty kicker, among a few others.

Swoosh is a beast and I'll actually have fun playing defense now with him blitzing.

Also, even though tebow made the Pro Bowl, I may bench him in favor of an UDFA I signed named Leon Stokes. Only like a 64 overall, but he's only 20, he has a tight spiral, he's clutch, he's a pocket QB (59 speed), and he has like 89 short accuracy, 82 mid, 69 deep, 75 throw on run, 79 play-action, if I'm not mistaken.

Normal development, but only 24 awareness. Since I'll be playing with him, awareness won't matter much. I want to make this guy into the next Kurt Warner, only better.

18. displacedfan

If I play online I go Jets. When I play with friends, we do 2 randoms and a do or die random if you want. My friend allows me to skip if I get NE, MIA, or BUF on the do or die.

For CCM, I stay away from the Jets. It just annoys me once I complete a year, they're no longer the Jets. So I do a fantasy franchise and pick an NFC team or do a franchise and pick a garbage team like the Browns to build them up

19. devilonthetownhallroof

This I can understand. In previous years for Franchise I would create a team, but this year it isn't an option so i'm just dealing with it.

20. MURDR

MURDR Banned

I usually stay as the Jets, let everyone walk outside of Keller, SOMETIMES Greene (if he played well), Aaron Maybin, and Brandon Moore.

Then, I usually take a QB in the 1st and cut Sanchez. Sometimes I package Scott to move up to a higher 1st round pick and draft a DT with my 2nd (and switch to 4-3).