Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revis Now Redux

Revis Now Redux Active Member

Okay? He sucks, whats new?

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

if i remember correctly they were talking about it last week. the guy is like 50 percent throwing passes UNDER 5 yards. he is NOTORIOUSLY always off target on short throws and even when he completes it hits the guy on the back shoulder.

you are smarter and have better eyes than to disagree that he sucks throwing the short passes.

3. Velocityvirus

Velocityvirus New Member

NO, it invalidates YOU.

"On throws of ten yards or fewer Sanchez, who has the league’s worst completion percentage since the start of the 2011 season, is also, statistically speaking, the worst passer in the league — completing 54.9%."

Don't be blind, he sucks that bad. And that percentage is even worse this season.....

4. Velocityvirus

Velocityvirus New Member

Good lord.... So now it's he doesn't really suck that bad, people are just racist?

LOLOLOLOLOL

5. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that reading three sentences is always, "like chewing on a coke can" for you. My issue is that someone like you, who is completely worthless, has to inject race into every conversation. The conversation at hand is that Mark Sanchez, like you, is totally worthless. This worthlessness isn't because of his (or your) race, but what you say and do.

Thanks for proving my point.

6. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

I was more upset with the coaching staff after the Titans' game. I will admit that I wanted Eli out of town. Hell, I was done with him after the game against Buffalo in week 16. Eli's turnaround was pretty damn miraculous. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better example of the light turning on and a player "getting it" any more clearly and dramatically than Eli.

It occurs to me that this is another good reason not to compare Sanchez to him.

7. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

And so the race-baiting has begun. The NFL is very racially diverse, with super athletes from many races. It's ludicrous to claim that people who don't like Sanchez are racist. I mean, listen to yourselves:

So if we "go looking at who was criticizing early on it's kind of illuminating"? What, can you identify my race or anyone else's on the board just by the way they type?

At least Br4dw4y5ux went on to list the valid points below:
    Br4dw4y5ux included a lot more stats to make his point than what I posted above. The fact is that some fans are down on Sanchez because his stats are dismal. What, we're supposed to pretend his stats don't suck because of his race? The new America, where if you dislike someone's performance you're really just racist. Yep, pretty unbelievable and I for one am sick of it.

Just for shits and giggles, let's replace Sanchez's name with someone who gets a lot more hate and criticism than Sanchez does. Take a look:

Using your "logic" I'd have to conclude that Tebow's critics hate white boys, or they're anti-Christian, or have some personal reason to hate him. But here's the big difference between you and I. I choose to think you dislike him because of his stats or the plays you've seen him miss or make. Why don't you guys man up and do the same thing - drop the race crap regarding Sanchez?

8. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

racially diverse as in Sanchez is the first chicano qb in the league?

i never see any fuss made about sanchez' impact especially among the latino community

9. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Lol so pointing out that Sanchez sucks means that you're racist? Ridiculous. Until I see consistent play from him then he'll be a garbage NFL QB.

10. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

No problem - glad I could help.

11. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

People seem to be missing the point.

Pointing out that Sanchez sucks is one thing. Who cares about that? After all, this is a discussion board and this is what we do.

Some people take it to another level. It is pretty obvious that there is something else at play. It could be a number of things, jealousy being the one that was the main point.

12. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Maybe I should have said that pro sports in America are racially diverse. You can't claim that no Latinos play baseball. Not that there's anything wrong with that .... I definitely don't believe anyone hates Sanchez because of his "race". Was he born in another country? Isn't he an American? I don't like the word "chicano", btw.

More to the point, stop race-baiting.:shit:

13. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Look, I was the one who brought it up. I didn't mean for it to cause such a stir. We were talking about the absurd hatred for Sanchez and I, in one half of a sentence, mentioned race as a possible explanation.

One guy took it to heart - that's cool.

14. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

OK ... but wait, ^^^^ you don't think I'm a guy, do you?

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

I never really thought about it. Why do you ask? Do you mean to say that Frenbar isn't a guy? If so, my mistake.

16. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

LOLZ just making sure I wasn't the "one Guy". Some people only read the Jax part of my handle and think I'm a dude

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

There were way more comments about Sanchez's heritage when we were winning playoff games.

Is that racist too?

His stats suck in any language.

18. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Good one hahahaha

19. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I admit that a gay mexican kid from California who worse went to USC, making millions and banging every celebrity cock tease I secretly want to do very nasty things to makes me jealous. Maybe that effects the way I look at his performance on the football field? maybe, a little?

But the other side of me, the SOJ Jets fan who has rooted for this pathetic team for almost 48 years thinks that I'm beyond that. I could root for a gay mexican kid from California who went to USC and was banging my wife if he could throw this team to a SB.

20. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Eli's career path is different than Mark's, not his style of play. Though, like Eli, I think Mark is pretty good late in games for the most part. Obviously, Eli is way better, but I could see Mark still developing. I'm not giving up on Mark yet. Getting a lot more critical of, yes, but not giving up on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.