Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barcs

Barcs Banned

^Throw in the drops and bobbles leading to picks and that stat changes even more. Talent wise, he's capable of completing 60%+. He just needs help.

No. If you're a real Jets fan, you support your QB and hope this season is his breakout year instead of constantly dissing him, even after blowout wins. I demand better... BETTER FANS. This fanbase is pure shit and people like you are the reason. It's one thing to actually analyze the game, but to do nothing but criticize stats while ignoring our other problems on offense to blame it all on one person is just moronic. Shitty QBs don't put up the 6th best QB playoff rating of all time. Sanchez isn't just going to go away because fans speak out. :lol: He's with us for this year and next, regardless. Get used to it, and for the love of god, buy some tampons and midol if you can't handle it. He's here to stay. You should support him.

#341 Barcs, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If I was Tony Sparano, I'd strap sanchez down in a chair, prop his eyes open with toothpicks, and make him watch the second half of the Broncos/Chargers game over & over on a loop.

[​IMG]

3. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

That's right. I DEMAND BETTER FANS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM.

You are a blind Sanchez applogist. You seriously just wrote, "you hope this is his breakout year".

You lose all credibility when you say that as Sanchez's play is that of one of the worst starting QB's in the league.

We DEMAND better. A BETTER QB is one of those demands that REAL Jets fans DEMAND.

Take your girdle off and get back in bed with your boyfriend.

4. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

If you can read that and explain to anyone exactly WTH they are doing with all the buzz words and discussion about issues that are not quantifiable you are better than I. The fact they even mention good QBs and bad QBs tells me they have a bias. What do they count as a dropped pass? Probably the same thing you and I do which are probably different. There is no dispute that a pass isn't caught but we can and have debated what is a drop and not constantly. That's just my opinion.

Sorry but I have a mental image of Todd McShay and Mel Kiper evaluating QBs each week to give them a score. :)

5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

In Eli Manning's 4th year he won a superbowl. He was ranked 25th in the league in QB rating (73.9). I wonder how many idiot fans wanted him gone. I'd imagine a lot because in general fans are emotional wrecks, especially in NY. His other stats were:

Comp 56%, 3,336 yards, 23 TD, 20 picks.

Give Sanchez a chance. If he brings that pct up like he should, we're in a good enough position to get where we need to go and Sanchez could still reach that level of play. People are unnecessarily harsh on the kid. It hasn't exactly been easy for him.

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

:lol: Stop being so damn emotional! I'm a blind apologist because I think he can get better? WOW THAT IS SO UNREASONABLE! HOW DARE I HOPE SANCHEZ BREAKS OUT! THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN :lol: It's friggin funny as hell. How can you say I'm not a fan when I'm one of the few that actually supports the team? You darksiders are hilarious.

You can't hope Sanchez gets better or breaks out without being ridiculed. That's absolutely absurd. Yeah, lets just say he's the worst in the league and call it a day. You need anger management or something.

#346 Barcs, Oct 19, 2012
  7. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

You just don't get it my friend. You can support a team and at the same time be critical of players on that team if they are not giving your team the best chance to win. See how easy that is? I support the Jets but I also don't think Sanchez should be our QB going forward. Very simple.

8. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

I understand but at what point do you just stop hoping? At what point, if he doesn't break out, is it actually bad for the team you support? I understand your position but I also think those just might be reasonable questions from Jets fans just like you.

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

And what is so wrong with hoping Sanchez gets better and breaks out??? Why is that such a huge deal to you? It's not like I'm predicting he's going to be top 5. Why do you repeat the same crap about Sanchez in every single thread. It's one thing to be critical but you're like a goddamn broken record about the shit. You can tell when somebody has alterior motives, and its clear yours is to do nothing but hate. Like I tell the others, the Pats forum is right around the corner.

10. Barcs

Barcs Banned

If Sanchez regresses this year, my outlook will be worse, but the year is far from over thus far he's improved each year here. Eli Manning got it done with similar stats in year 4. I wonder how many were clamoring about Eli being terrible and bottom of the league and this and that and all kind of other pure hate based statements. Sanchez got us a couple plays away from a superbowl. He's got the #6 post season QB rating in NFL HISTORY. That doesn't happen by accident. That's all I'm saying. The kid still has tremendous upside, but people only remember recent things, and since he struggled recently, it means he's terrible and will never get better. It's asinine to me to believe that when we've seen him play some great games of football. Hoping is what being a fan is all about. We hope they make the playoffs, we hope Sanchez plays well. No reason to think otherwise, IMO.

#350 Barcs, Oct 19, 2012
  11. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

More years of doom ahead then. That sucks...

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm seeing Barcs avatar in a whole new light...

13. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Stop comparing him to Eli. He is NOT Eli.

14. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

No, but we'd easily be 4-2 with an extra win vs an AFC opponent (Texans). How many times does the playoffs come down to winning or losing 1 extra game? Virtually every year. With the season less then half over, you can be sure that Sanchez will cost us at least 1 more game down the road this year. You cannot give up 2 wins you should have had because your QB is way below average, and still expect to have a successful team that makes the playoffs.

15. NewYorkEveryThing

Yeah that happens when your coach puts a leash on your QB and your defense wins games for you = #6 best post season QB rating...

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

we didn't lose b/c of mark that game, we lost b/c JJ Watt made 2 great plays.

17. Barcs

Barcs Banned

And that's bullshit because Sanchez was absolutely integral in most of those games that lead to the high rating. Throwing for 3 TDs against the Pats had nothing to do with Sanchez, right? Almost making the comeback of the century against the Steelers had nothing to do with him, right? Against the Bills in game one throwing 3 TDs.. That was all because of the coach, right? 2 TDs and 0 turnovers last game. Nothing to do with Mark at all I guess. It's funny how badly deniers what to discount what he's done for us in the post season. It's selective memory that leads people to the conclusion that he's the worst and will never improve.

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

That simply can't be.

An expert at football once told me, and I quote, "The game isn't won or lost by 1 player".

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

They are statically similar in their careers thus far and played on similarly built teams. That's why the comparison makes sense. People saying Mark is terrible and will NEVER get us anywhere is premature. Eli took a good 5-6 years before he started being a difference maker that could carry a team. The comparisons to Eli are done because if the Giants had given up on him, like many Jets fans wish the Jets would do, they would have missed out on an elite QB. It warrants at the very least giving Sanchez the chance to play out his contract before calling him the worst or whatever other negative expletives people wanna use.

We could even take it further with Alex Smith, who had a couple early years that were WORSE than Sanchez. He didn't get his completion percentage to 60% and QB rating over 80 until his 5th year in the league (4th year playing). He had 50% or worse 2 out of 3 of his first years in the league. Now he's looking pretty darn good and could take the niners to the promised land. Closing the door on Sanchez at this point is silly, that's all.

#359 Barcs, Oct 19, 2012
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If anything, Sanchez reminds me of Jim Plunkett.

And it ain't because they're both Mexican.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.