Attention Denver Broncos Front Office

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bill Belichdouche, Oct 15, 2012.

1. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

LOLz! Manning up? Word games. This could be fun.

2. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I don't see how me saying that I see the Jets going 2-4 in their next 6 is rooting against them. They have a tough stretch:

@ New England Patriots
    Miami Dolphins
    @ Seattle Seahawks
    @ St. Louis Rams
    New England Patriots
    Arizona Cardinals

I see them beating the Dolphins and the Rams.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Uhh Considering he's a Denver Bronco fan and not a NYJ fan - I don't really care either way if he's not rooting for the Jets. Nor do I even care/expect him to. When the Jets play the Broncos, I'll talk trash to him...

I was simply calling you and a group of your Tebow friends out for being little bitches and your response fell right in line with that. All offseason/ anytime Denver loses there is commentary from Teblowers, yourself included. Don't act like you are not rooting against Denver when you've made it fairly clear before. Now they look awesome and you "congratulate" them and say you haven't been rooting against them? That is exactly what my OP said you did.

Just admit you are pissed to see Manning/Denver do well without your boy Tebow and you will seem like less of a little bitch. I can almost respect conviction like that, but not copping out.. You wonder why everyone gives you guys (Tebow fans) a hard time? It really doesn't have anything to do with Tebow personally, its more about things like this. You have no real convictions, just propping up your boy. JUST TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, it doesn't make Tebow look bad if you root against Denver, but it makes YOU look like a school girl when its painfully obvious that you are rooting against them and but hide it when called upon.

4. Slap

Slap New Member

Tebow fans will embrace their persecution fantasies to their last breath.

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I admit that I don't enjoy seeing the Broncos do well, and in some ways root against them. I don't however, think it is fair to suggest that we are "little bitches", considering that we are not going over to the Broncos forums and derailing their threads when they are trying to discuss things relevant to their team or players. Yet, I am a bit confused as to why you as a Jets fan have more distaste for Tebow fans who like a player that last I checked is on the Jets roster, as opposed to Denver Broncos fans who come to this forum with the sole purpose of denigrating a Jets player [Tebow].

Know your audience.

It is appropriate for Tebow fans in the Tebowmania forum to razz the Broncos. It's our forum to discuss "all things Tebow" as the founder of this site said. We don't really have to defend our distaste for the Broncos, here, as it relates to Tebow's dismissal, in this forum. If we went on the Broncos forum, that would be a whole separate issue.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Did you even read my last post? I even included link. I was on the record 1000 times in the Broncos forum and 1000% for them getting Manning because it was a great move. I have been a member there for YEARS and have thousands of post. I probably know the team better than Phaytal does.

you are delusional.

I show you proof and you goose step your way to saying the same thing. Check that you are not delusional, your just on robotic anti Tebow auto pilot.

Oh and you asked me to tell you how I really feel...here it is " YOU ARE QUICKLY BECOMING ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOLS THAT POST ON THIS PART OF THE FORUM"

#46 CowboysFan, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

fair enough. I retract what I said

8. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Waa, waa, waa. BTW, Bill Belichdouche, the OP of this thread, is a known T basher and would probably take exception to your suggestion that a Bronco thread maker is like "little bitches". However, in this case, I agree with you. Please find Bill's OP below.

#48 Remarker, Oct 16, 2012
  9. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I beg your pardon. Speak for yourself. I am rooting for the Jets, to be sure, but as for "politely rooting?", nah, I'm going to give T bashers, what they give in their T bashing, back in spades. Fuck 'em!!!

PS: Thx for another segue. :metal:

#49 Remarker, Oct 16, 2012
  10. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

LOLz! Extra props for using segue in a post.

11. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

^^^This^^^. Thanks for putting it so eloquently.

12. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Let just say this, it was a magical comeback, on par with the Chicago game last year. Manning created magic, but the real credit should of went to the Bears blowing it and the D holding them, that is my thoughts on it.

13. Jrsy2FLA

Jrsy2FLA Banned

I will agree with you, if they can't beat Pats this week then the road gets rocky. About 10 years ago I came to the realization that the #Jets are the Chicago Cubs of football

14. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:lol:

Sorry, but it was nothing like the Chicago game. In the Chicago game, it took Tebow an entire game to put up 7 points. Matt Prater bombing 51 and 59 yarders, the defense forcing an overtime fumble, and Marion Barber being a moron, did the rest. The overtime final was 13-10.

Thats a pretty far cry from 35 second half, unanswered points by Manning and company.

Reality is over here, my friend.

15. WildDuckCT

WildDuckCT Active Member

When does Manning get a forum here? LOL.

16. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Eh Manning gets big-time credit for scoring on the opening drive of the second half. That drive put the pressure on San Diego and forced them to play more aggressively.

The D did however score 14, and get another int in scoring territory. All in the second half.

The Chargers melted down and :shit: <---

17. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Manning was heavily assisted by 4 Philip Rivers INTs. The "mad tight yo" Broncos D bailed him out. Sound familiar?

18. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Only dilusional jet fans think this team is going to make the playoffs. We don't have the horses to play against those teams. We are barely a 6-10 team.

19. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

I'm a known "T Basher"?

Had no idea I was. I'd like to think I'm neutral when it comes to Tebus

20. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

And a fumble returned for a TD, the Charger meltdown was way worse than the Bears meltdown last year.