Sanchez Does Enough to Keep His Job

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Backup QB, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

It is 100% predictable. Prolonged exposure to the Jets simply instills in one the deeply and unshakeably held belief that the guys calling the plays are on acid and convinces you that you could call a better game. I've literally felt this way since Joe Walton.

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yeah, what I meant was: YOU ARE NOT JETS FANS. You are TEBOW FANS. All you want is him starting at QB. So odds are I cannot have an intelligent conversation with you, cause that is your #1 goal. Where as my #1 goal is the Jets winning.

3. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

No you can't have an intelligent conversation with us because of YOU. I can have a discussion with any fan of any team. Cause I don't come with an accusatory attitude like you have.

4. Remarker

Remarker Banned

4:10 PM
    You still here? The below quote is a comment you made at 2:22 PM today apologizing for a mistake you made by coming to this forum. The above quote is a comment you made at 4:10 PM. Clearly, you have either changed your mind or are a slow learner and are prone to repeat your mistakes. I'm guessing the latter.

2:22 PM

5. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Haha, yep yep.

6. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

Have we totally ruled out that they may indeed be on acid?

7. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Tebow doesn't get healthy, health gets Tebowy.

8. The Dark Knight

Just answer this: Who do you think should be starting for the Jets? Sanchez or Tebow?

9. catsigater

catsigater New Member

10. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Many of the Tebow has stated that they think Sanchez should be the starter, until injury or Sanchez plays himself to the bench. He is having a year where he is playing scared in the pocket and making bad decisions. Them saying Tebow should start if this happens is what every team's fan base would say if the starter is playing bad and not getting the W's.

The fact is people either like Tebow or not. I like Sanchez myself as the starter, but would have not problems starting Tebow if Sanchez doesn't pick up his game. As long as Sanchez wins and plays bad he is good, but remember if he can't, Tebow has has played with the same type of weapons, or lack there of, and can bring the W's to a team.

You have to let this, because it is Tebow stuff go man. Remember it is a game that you help pay a bunch of guys to entertain us. They have no real value to your life or this country. Take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that you get up everyday and have some fun.

#50 hutch2426, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  11. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Here, I hope this old comment of mine helps.

12. The Dark Knight

Interesting post, but good call hutch. :up:

13. The Dark Knight

Okay, cool. You can't expect fans of a team to expect you to support their QB when you are here because of another though. If there are Tebow fans who realize his strengths and think the Jets can use him in many ways (besides Starting QB), i'm cool with that.

14. Remarker

Remarker Banned

If you really do have an open mind about us 3/12ers, then consider this a formal invitation to come to this forum whenever you want. As a matter of fact, had you come in here a few times to get a feel for our conversations, you would know that most 3/12ers don't, I repeat don't have a problem with Mark being the Jets' starting QB, and that we want the Jets to win games as much as and sometimes more than you Jets fans oldtimers.

PS: Virtually all of the 3/12ers in this message board are NOT bible thumpers.
    Edit: Surely Greg has some fans that followed him here from Alabama and are now Jets fans, to a degree.

#54 Remarker, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  15. The Dark Knight

What does 3/12ers mean?

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

There was talk that he had a hurt is back during the first game. Bayless (his #1 fan) brought it up last month...you never know but more likely just keeping loose.

17. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Users, such as myself, who joined in March of 2012....when Tebow became a jet.

18. The Dark Knight

I gotcha now. As long as you are cheering for the Jets, I am cool. I worry you cheer for Sanchez's failure, so Tebow can start. If you are not doing that, you are cool with me.

19. dusterfan

dusterfan New Member

This is some funny S**t here.

20. catfish

catfish New Member

nah the majority of us want the team an Sanchez to have success, there are always a few bad apples, but by and large we are all pretty rational people