17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well I feel good that you now see what I have been saying for months & months that MS cannot make a smart quick decision & since he is born without this ability it is not coachable. For MS U have to point the finger straight at RR who when trying him out must have forgot to test his decision making as well as throwing ability :sad:

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

those things happen... my issue with rex ryan at this point is his blind allegiance to this guy. he has coddled him his entire career, he does not talk honestly about him and how he performs OR he is so completely brain dead offensively that i see things that he just doesnt grasp.

any way you cut it mark sanchez will be the demise of rex ryan. rex used to always sound like a liar, now he has gotten to the point when talking about sanchez that he sounds like a bumbling moron.

but anywho back to ticket prices falling from the sky...

4803 tickets available on stubhub today.
    starting at 55 for upper ez and 160 for lower sideline.

they are holding much stronger than i would have ever thought they would.

3. championjets69

Well it is called I picked U syndrome so I do not want to admit to that error that I FUed. It is no difference then the VG pick & the FO not willing they erred nor the Vlad pick where again they erred & maybe also the Wilson pick which is so far not turning out well. After the Pat game IMHO tix will be worthless at least for the remainder of this season :sad:

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

1 PM kickoff, 70 degrees and no rain, Andrew Luck, Yankees game won't be starting until after this game ends. All reasons why prices shouldn't tank this week.

5. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

The next two games are really the time to go or if you're selling, to make money.

Both are at 1:00pm, the Colts are the "easiest" home team left on the schedule, Miami is a rivalry game (that we will probably lose, but still) and after that it's Thanksgiving Night or two December games (people cry about cold yet love sweating to death. Why I have no idea).

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I called the jets Never mind!! If anyone is interested in 4 PSL feel free to get ahold of me. I know no one wants them now since ticket prices drop every week but feel free to let me know.

#15866 Jerseyboyisback, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Rex has way to much say on personnel. We don't have a RT and RB because all he cares about is defense, specifically DL and secondary. And so far, the DL guys have not panned out at all. Tanny did a great job working with Mangini overall but the last few years, man. Just terrible. You think all of a sudden Tannenbaum got stupid? I don't. And don't bring up Gholston, every team has a bomb. Rex told us in the pre-season this is the most talented team he has coached as a Jet. Well, we have the least amount of talent on this team since Mangini's first year so good old Rex is an idiot when it comes to talent. John Connor is working out real well.... he bragged for 6 weeks about that pick. Now, I do like him as a coach and I agree about Woody tightining the purse strings. We had the worst off season signing FA's since Hess. That's about saving $, not the cap. Woody finally realized that this is it, his fan base is what it is. His fan base is in NY and he plays in Giant country and he kicked most of his long time STH in the balls.

#15867 sec314, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

And my balls are aching, believe me. I'm thinking of castration as a remedy.

9. alleycat9

the shame of it is that many of those sth wont come back even if things get better. once somebody kicks you in the balls they are an enemy for life. the only thing woody can do for this franchise to help it is get rid of it..... sell it make some money and go do something else.

many people said oh its ok that he treats his best fans like assholes only because the team was winning. when the team stops winning what do you have then? a guy who has the team 8 million under the cap with a bunch of fly by night douchebags eating up tons of the rest of the cap and tim fucking tebow, who he is doing a disservice to. the guy would be so much better off somewhere else.

fuck woody fuck him right in his old dirty wrinkled up puckerhole

10. championjets69

Wow sounds just like what I would post :up:

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Champs digs me now, I am a darksider. He was right at least for this years version. And if me and 227 are correct about Woody tightening the purse strings, its going to be just like old times fellas and I don't mean the Parcell years. If Obama wins, he might take the Porto Potties and the shuttle buses away and we will watch games by candle light.

#15871 sec314, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  12. championjets69

Just like to correct that since TGG original board I have been saying that we were not SB timber even though the BP years & especially the Herm years :sad:

13. championjets69

OK I got a new survey about the stadium today & would anyone want to weight in on the negatives/positives so I can reply to it tks :smile:

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Build massive exterior escalators directly from the ground floor to the upper deck

15. championjets69

OK got that but with all the bitching & moaning about the stadium on this board this must be others like food prices, drink prices, parking problems, condition & size of the bathrooms etc, etc, etc :sad:

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The biggest problem by far with the upper deck is how far back it's set. They should have put in overhangs, it would make people downstairs happy to have cover for the elements and made the seats closer upstairs. Second problem is accessibility, you need direct stair access from the ground to the top on all four sides. Who gives a shit about sushi and food options, and the bathroom layouts are badly designed but they're not a deal breaker

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Gordon is on it, Champ.

They fucked up royally. Give me direct escalator access upstairs without the bullshit and then straight down and then MAYBE that helps. Maybe.

Ya think maybe the old Giants Stadium might have had a good idea? Get on the clearly marked escalator and 1 minute later, you're there. OMG.... What a fucked up concept.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

I agree but I had heard that those escalators in the old stadium would have been condemned by now. Too many safety issues. Just what I have heard from others.

I'll take elevator service like Yankee Stadium offers instead though. They hold a pretty good amount of people.

19. Gator

Gator Active Member

Elevators? For football fans? Not gonna work. You probably want them to have grey poupon for the hot dogs too. Gee Whiz 337.

20. alleycat9

hehe 27000 people getting into elevators. there are surely ways they could make the now super tall escalators more safe. problem is it would be aesthetically bad and the douchebags who built the thing dont give a fuck about what matters only what looks right to the outside world.