Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

There are lots of factors. I was just passing along the link and not submitting an opinion.

2. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

u keep posting these things to denigrate sanchez but all it shows is that he's among good company, vick, manning, stafford, newton are all playmaking QBs and that's exactly what sanchez is, a playmaker.

u can't try and put reigns on a guy like sanchez because in his core he's NOT a game manager. u got let him get his shine on. when they finally let eli do eli he won the superbowl, so let Mark do Mark: uptempo no huddle offense

3. kubernetes

kubernetes New Member

You're putting Sanchez in the company of Stafford, Manning, Vick, and Newton as playmakers?

Seriously?

4. dco20

dco20 New Member

What in the hell are you talking about??? I didn't think there was anyone that could be that much of a homer! Seriously dude, face reality and realize that Sanchez is nothing of what you just tried to describe.

5. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Schein ripping Sanchez again. I'm not the biggest fan of our QB but every time I read something by this whiny dick, I want Mark to be a world-beater.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...t-as-new-york-jets-quarterback?module=HP11_cp

6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This is what annoys me. There a million different things to kill Sanchez on and people pick the stupidest things. What he says to the media is really critical to his play? There are the RZ turnovers, the lack of improvement in ball security, the drop of accuracy while moving in the pocket, the drop of using his athletic ability, the inconsistent accuracy, etc etc.

7. dco20

dco20 New Member

8. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Stafford never won a playoff game either has Cam newton,and Vick has one carrer playoff win 7 years ago,Mannings a diffrent story. All those guys except Manning are overated

10. Matty

Matty New Member

I don't get the "give McElroy a shot" If they bench Sanchez, Tebow is getting the 1st shot. If Tebow gets little done after a few games then I agree, anything is possible, but some on here act like TT has already been given a shot.. I say give the kid a chance, all he has done is win.

11. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Sorry to hurt your feelings, Mrs. Sanchez. I'm not out to get your son, all I've done is post tweets from sports writers and articles without opinion. I post positive stuff too, there's just not much to go around right now. Sorry to hear that your little boy has had the reins put on him, but at least the coaching staff is going out of there way to make sure his feelings are protected. If you want my opinion about the ESPN graphic though, 6 rz turnovers isn't a good thing.....think of how many games could possibly have been won if those ended in even 3 points.

#731 JET'S_my_name, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  12. Wolf Brother

Wolf Brother Banned

Mark Sanchez needs to be benched from this important standpoint: you're gonna lose the locker room if you don't bench him. His level of play has deteriorated to the point where the rest of the guys in the locker room are going to lose hope. At what point does the standard everyone else is held to no longer hold water or weight? Its time for a change.

13. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Adam Schein is right. I hoped that once Sanchez got away from Schotty all would be well with his game. Wrong! He was a bad pick, not Gholston bad though. He was just another blown pick by Tanny and the boys. Time for a new QB and time for a new GM.

14. TheGreenCantona

This I will never get, no stats are perfect but to judge a player , even a QB, on a team stats I have never understood?
    You watch the game, right, do you really think that Sanchez is comparable to Newton or Stafford?

15. TheGreenCantona

I think the locker room is lost already, but I am not in it.

There must be more people than I, and certainly players, that are totally confused about the teams identity and moves.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What evidence has there been to suggest this?

17. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Perhaps the fact that Rex said last year he los tthe lockerroom? Thats a good place to start anyway.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I thought we were talking about this year?

19. thirtyoddfreestyle

thirtyoddfreestyle Well-Known Member

I agree 100% .... Especially the D . Sanchez can't lead these men, it's not in him. The first few years it was ok because he was new to the league. But now it's a problem. Sanchez dosent have that intangible leadership attribute. Time to sit the kid

20. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Ha. I'll say this for the 34th time. Once you lose the lockerroom, its gone forever. Period. End of story. And its as obvious as the sun in the sky dude. Rex is a buffoon and he commands no respect at all.