Cut Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by dr.velociraptor, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Infuriating, even downright painful to watch for the first 55 minutes, but exciting in the last 5 thanks to the rest of the team for keeping them in the game.

Seriously, a lot of people here in Denver often said they were better off for their sanity only tuning in to the 4th quarter.

2. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I am for it.

3. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

You've been on this board trying to make light of his morals and the way the guy tries to live his life. Don't act like you're all innocent. I called you out on that. Now you're trying to act like you're a victim here.

4. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Hahaha, and this ^ is from a person that makes judgements about the quality of NFL QBs by how they look, hahaha.
    Hahaha, you believe you know what ALL of us think. Sorry to be the one to break it to you but this Tebow fan (me) simply enjoys watching him play football. It has nothing to do with the perception you and most other Tim haters try to convince others to believe. Pitiful, just pitiful.

5. dreamsfloatjoe

dreamsfloatjoe New Member

Exactly. :)

6. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

I'm beginning to like this guy. :)

I have been a Broncos fan for some time partially because of their team colors and partially because of my love for Broncos (the 4 wheeled kind). 23 years offroading with Broncos. Maybe not the best of reasons but still a Bronco fan now with Peyton.

Just a side note, in 4 years at Tennessee Peyton never beat the Gators. Hope he goes a long way with your Broncos.

From the rocket ranch.

7. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Hahaha, I love it. But that damn Eli did, damnit. Less hurtful to be beat by ole Miss. than Tenn., I guess. It still hurt though.

8. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I'm curious to know what part of my post history has even hinted that I was any kind of victim. Thats right, none.

I've been very clear about my stance on Tebow. I am a UF alum. Though great at UF, I feel he got way too much credit for the Gators' accomplishments considering the immense talent that surrounded him. I believe Denver drastically overpaid for him. I cant stand his affiliation with christian hate groups. And I don't think he is NFL quarterback material. He is a spectacular all around athlete, and a good hearted person for the most part; nothing more.

If you're referencing me poking fun at his virginity, well then you have no sense of humor. Because lets be honest; that shits funny.

Do I 'hate' him as a person or a player? Of course not. The word hate implies someone despising another. Am I glad that he is no longer a Bronco? Hell yes I am.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only person in the Bronco organization I've ever despised is Josh McDaniels. That man gutted my team and rode his shit wagon right back to Belichick's comfortable garage after he failed. He can get hit by a bus tomorrow and I'd feel nothing.

So think what you want about me, because I could care less. My wife, my son, and my friends (who are essentially family) know exactly who I am.

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You'd have more credibility if you at least gave Tebow credit for what he did. Now you just look like you have a personal agenda. Let me ask you this, then... do you blame the rest of the team for the loss to the Patriots in the playoffs? Tebow does not play defense, and Brady carved them up for 6 touchdowns.

10. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Does Tebow deserve some credit? Absolutely. But in Concerned_Citizen's defense, quite a few stars aligned during our run last year. Most of it was our D keeping us in games, and some very lucky breaks, against bad teams, as well as steller Special Teams play.

As far as the Patriot playoff game goes, do you really think you can go 3-and-out repeatedly and expect Tom Brady to not rape you? Come on....

Defenses do get tired when you cant sustain any sort of offense.

#90 phaytal, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  11. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

The question is not why or do you hate him, who really cares?
    The more poignant question is why do you spend so much time following him? Studying his career to the point of knowing most of the minor details that only a "Tebowmaniac would know" It just doesn't make much sense that you expend your effort this way. As a fellow UF alum, to see you spend so much effort knocking undeniably one of the greatest Gators of all time, it reveals your character as someone that would eat their own. There are plenty of Gator Alums that don't believe Tebow is NFL starting QB material, that is nothing unusual in the least. But you are the only one I see that expends so much effort of your short life to go to his fan's internet forums and knock the guy. What really is it? why are you here? Why is it so important to you? And don't give me your usual bullshit.

12. phaytal

phaytal New Member

No bullshit. I find the Tebow faithful incredibly entertaining. It's really that simple.

13. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Well then whether you admit it or not, you are one of the faithful. By being here on a regular basis you confirm that. If you want to be the crappy uncle at the family get together that tries to make everybody feel bad, then that is your prerogative. But it sucks to be that guy.......especially when the magic happens.

14. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Keep acting like you know me because of skepticism of Tebow. All you are doing is reinforcing the idiocy that is the Tebow cult.

Well done.

15. Bannon

Bannon New Member

You're very insulting and disrespectful to your fellow man. Despite your tragic compulsion to get us to imagine you as a person deserving of respect and honor, you are an internet troll.

Don't ever forget that, at the heart of it, it is not your obsession with following Tebow's exploits and commenting on them that makes this so. It is that, at every turn, you dish out bile and insult (all the while judging yourself by a different standard).

16. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Oh please...

I'm not the one that takes it personal when someone questions my favorite players' ability. I'm not the one that adamentally defends a backup quarterback that no other team in the league was willing to give up a measly 4th round pick for.

I also find it equally as interesting that you have no issue with folks trashing Sanchez non stop. You have no issue with people trashing Holmes constantly. The only issue you have is when someone questions your beloved backup quarterback.

You're the worst kind of hypocrit. The kind that only sees a wrong when you're emotionally invested.

I'm questioning and criticizing a professional player for his NFL ability. You're judging a person for their opinion. How about you fuck right off.

17. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

You got that right. Phaytal is the first Gator I know of that isn't proud of Tebow. I bet he hates Spurrier too. In fact, I will nominate him right now for #1 Tebow internet stalker / troll.

Oh wait a minute - I think Phaytal was kicked out of UF after he was caught stealing a laptop - that explains everything.

18. BLIZM

BLIZM New Member

hey lets give tebow a shot!jets have zero emotional leaders n tebow fires everybody up!kinda like ray lewis does for ravens!sanchez isn't a leader in any kind of way n as a classic pocket passer sanchez will never be like brady!tim elevates everyone emotionally because he needs more help to get job done!what better game to unleash the beast than vs texans?play tebow while the games still count and lets see what we have!

19. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

No, you're the one who can't spell adamantly or hypocrite even with spell check LOLZ

20. phaytal

phaytal New Member

You've got me confused with that guy who was once Tebow's backup, and is now a better quarterback than Tebow in every single way.

Sorry to disappoint.