49ers' cornerback Carlos Rogers says Jets quit

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Demosthenes9, Oct 2, 2012.

1. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He puts his head down like a little bitch.

Get it together Sancho, shit ain't over. Yet.

2. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

I also don't like how he doesn't rip into his team mates or get them fired up. It's embarrassing that he's suppose to be a leader.

3. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

This is why Rex Ryan needs to go. He does not have control of this team. He should have rallied the troops at the half and made some adjustments. A loss is a loss but, watching your team quit on game 4 is truly pathetic.

4. BleednGreen247

9ers left 3 TDs on the field that had nothing to do with the Jet defense

Wilson got burned repeatedly

5. TXJet

TXJet Banned

This team should be blown up 100%!! Get rid of basically all of them and start over from the draft. I would cut or trade almost everyone. The atmosphere is tainted with all the cancers in the locker room. I am willing to give them 2-3 games to see if they want to at least put some effort to keep their jobs.

#25 TXJet, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Sanchez eats hot dogs on the side line. He's clearly unfit to be QB. :lol:

Rodgers is a clown. It was evident that our D was tired as fuck. They held their own early, but just got worn down because of the lack of offense. They can't play the entire game. They didn't quit they got beat the fuck out of.

7. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Exactly, this board is delusional after tough losses.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This, no one quit on the defense, they were just dead tired.

9. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

I don't really understand this argument. You do realize we were 9-7 in his first year here. Outside of 2010, it's never really been easy for us. We just don't have the talent, it's fucking obvious. You can't take a team with little talent and make them into a Super Bowl Champion.

10. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

a clown or an all-pro professional making an observation based on being in the same game and being on the same field and looking those jets players in the eye?

11. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

They have no talent, and they know it. It's disheartening. Time to let the youth play.

12. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

This coupled with Rex's defeated presser.....these problems are worse than injuries.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

It's what happens when the defense is on the field 75% of the time because of how badly the offense sucks.

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Ryan should not go until he has at least one year without Tannenbaum..that probably won't happen but it should..I would like to see one year where I didn't think Tannenbaum was making all the decisions both on and off the field.

15. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Yup! 37 minutes last game. That's ridiculous

16. jlee499

jlee499 Member

This!

Also, I don't think it's a matter of being 'Sanchez Haters', but rather J_E_T_S lovers... I have been a fan for many years and have lived through all the ups and downs, and to see our team in the shape it is now hurts. I was all for Sanchez when he was drafted and hoped he could take us to the promised land, now however, I am ready to say I've seen enough. The Jets deserve better and if we have to dismantle the team and start over, so be it. I want to try the QB's on our roster, 'McElroy' and Tebow, so that going into next years draft we will know what we need to do. And, if the QB's we have on our roster now are not worthy backups, get rid of them too.

WE CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS from year to year.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

And then talked shit like he did something good after the pass was overthrown. It was ridiculous.

18. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

They rarely had good field position...the 49ers controlled that -- their punter pinned us numerous times deep which limited anything they were going to try on offense.

Even a screen pass has proven elusive for the offense.

19. Ted

Ted Member

BS on the defense being tired. They are trained professional athletes and that is not the first game that they have been on the field 37 minutes. I think what you are seeing is that they are quitting on the belief that Sanchez is the guy they need leading them.

A very interesting interview with a future hall of fame player says that the demeanor of the QB permiates the entire team and in his opinion, that is what is happening.

20. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't the defense quit in the second half? They know perfectly well even a two-score game is out of reach with this joke of an offense.