17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Watching on the couch sucked. I will do everything in my power to go next Monday night. There is a guy next to us who has a single ticket and my dad convinced my cousin to buy it so now I have no choice lol.

I tried everything in my power Saturday night to get ready for Sunday but just couldn't do it. I heard it was awful.

6-10 is optimistic at this point.

Mark my words now if we tank this year Cowher will be here next year. Not because of the championships he won in Pittsburgh but because it's a way for Woody to fill seats.

2. no psls

no psls Banned

You can park in any orange lot. Forget about LOT P . It's a dump .

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Either Cowher or Gruden would be better than what we currently have. Could care less what the reasons would be. However, why would either of them come into this mess? Maybe Gruden would. Can't see Cowher.

4. MurrellMartin

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Thanks for confirmation that what I have been saying for months & months that our ending record will be 6-10 or even lower :sad:

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Guys, I disagree about the coach. I think this is all about talent from top to bottom. Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry together could not fix this crap. I am not going to go over the roster again, let me just say that outside of David Harris who is stealing money, the other 3 LB's should be retired they are so bad. And dont insult me with the 2 sacks last week, that was coverage. I don't want to replace Rex but I do want a new GM and I want Rex to coach and not play GM. His first 2 years were Mangini guys, now look at the crap we have. He's not a talent evaluator, he's a moron when it comes to talent.

7. championjets69

"Normally" the GM picks the HC so if Tanny is to go then the new GM will also pick the HC & since most probably he will not be a RR advocate that means RR will also go which is no great loss since he all bluster & very little or no substance when it comes to O. The self proclaimed "greatest D coach ever" still does not seem to understand unless you put fear into the opposing QB by hitting & sacking & chasing him all over the field. :sad:

8. MurrellMartin

Rex is a Defensive Coordinator. Just like his father, he will never win a Super Bowl as a Head Coach. He's a great coordinator, a great talker and a pretty decent evaluator of BACK seven defensive talent .. but a HC he is not. This will be our third single digit win season in four years, and the one year with 11 was the biggest joke of 11 wins I've ever seen. Every lucky thing we could have that year went our way and still showed up in Pittsburgh 30 minutes late.

9. Gator

Gator Active Member

Well, you can't say the wins in Indy and New England were lucky. New England especially since they were 14-2. We beat them fair and square. It's a distant memory now, but you can't say that was luck.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

Actually I think you're wrong. These are the Jets we are talking about here. We will go 3-8, everyone says the season is done, then win 5 in a row and end up at 8-8. We can all say what if we hadn't lost a couple of those games in the first 11 games, still not make the playoffs, and have a crappy draft pick.

11. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks guys.

Appreciate the help

12. MurrellMartin

New England was nice.

Indianapolis was a joke. Thank you, Injury God. Peyton was playing with Reggie Wayne, a 50% Pierre Garcon and the guy who served you your beers at the bar the other night.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Why in hell do you need "confirmation?"

For God's sake, man up and accept sole responsibility for your own predictions. What's with looking for confirmation?

And after all, they are only predictions! So who the hell, in this world, can "confirm" a fucking prediction? And if so, how reliable would be the confirmation?

I'm predicting Orange Lots turn Yellow by 2013. Can you confirm my prediction? And if so, please give me a percentage of confirmation. Is there a 40% chance? A 70% chance?

Oh dear God, what the hell am I doing? I'm asking Champ to explain his position.

I'm losing my fucking mind.

14. Section 227. Row 5

Your post is very telling.

Seriously, this is it in a nutshell. Some day, and I'm not going to predict the number of years, Rex Ryan will show up again on our doorstep as a hell of a Defensive Coordinator for some other team and they'll "kick our ass" but good.

But I have a feeling we won't be the ones kicking anybody else's ass for quite some time to come.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Can we win the next game ? Highly unlikely,,,but man if we EVER needed to show a pulse and play a big game this Monday is it ! National tv in front of everyone,,,,ugh ,,,,it will most likely get ugly as Hou is one hell of a team. Good chance that the wheels fly off if we lose this game,,,,.this said I was offered tickets a few times and I have zero desire to go . When I think back to all the crap the reps tried to feed us and all the hype when Rex was hired and how I once trusted Tanny blindly,,,,,,ugh ! I cannot believe it is the first week of October and the talk is of the season being over and of cleaning house and blowing this mess up,,,,,,,,,i zero regrets about giving up my tickets

16. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

The guys who gave up season tickets are surely laughing all the way to the bank. I bought the $50 cheapos and im pissed as hell.

17. championjets69

Well I guess I look at it a bit differently. When you make predictions many months before the season begins & then exactly what you predicted becomes fact you are actually confirming your predictions which is what I meant & what the other poster confirmed :sad:

18. championjets69

Actually no matter 8-8 or 6-10 or 4-12 if you go 13-3 & still lose the SB you are still a LOSER just like the 30 other teams who did not play in the SB:sad:

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If the Yanks are playing Monday night, I am staying home to watch them on the 60" and will have the Jets are on the 32". If I thought this team was any good and had a chance, I would just go and bring headphones. We are going to get our asses kicked and I only have one team worth the time and they play in the bronx. I plan on going to most of the other games unless its pouring because I love to tailgate and live football. The pressure is off, this team is done so the pain level is low and they should provide some good laughs, especially when Tebow starts and plays horrible and we can boo him and Rex looks like he is about to cry and the "Rex must go" chant starts with 28K in the place. Then Rex will know what its like to be a Jet. Don't tell me fat man, I been sitting watching this crap for 32 god damm years and you come in here and tell me what its like to be a Jet. You are about to find out. My keyboard is smoking

20. Section 227. Row 5

I wonder what the resale value is now on those PSLs. There's got to be many a new PSL ticketholder out there kicking himself in the ass.